Profile for davegrace > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

davegrace RSS Feed

Dell Inspiron io2320-3333BK 23" Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop PC i3 3.3GHz 6GB 500GB AIO

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be a -5 star, June 11, 2012
I bought this thing hoping to run a little graphics prblishing comp in Sept of 2011. Since I bought it Dell has replaced the mother board two times and they have replaced the hard drive twice. I am on Social Seceruty and although I only spent $800.00 for this hunk of crap, is it a LOT of money to me. All the techs are in India and altoough they seem to know their business and are really nice people, I cant understand them.
Presently, I am having a problem with loadig the drivers for my new printer (I can load them on my 8 year old compact laptop) and now the Dell will not reconize my canon camera (so I cant import pictures ....... so how does one run a graphics like that ????) Two weeks ago, Dell advanced tech level said they were going to replact this thing and they would call me to keep me informed o fthe progress. I have yet to receive a phone call so last night, I checked their progress (Takes them about 2 weeks to build one of their computers) on support.dell.com, entered the order number and got a massage that the order had been cancles !!!!!! WTF !!! So I got a tech on a chat line, after about 35 minutes, he tells me ... he dosen't know why it was cancled and to call "Dell customer support care service" (very miss-leading), I call this AM and am told to call back in two hours as they are "servicing" their systems. No kidding, fixing their own systems.
I bought a two year service option and Dell has been to my place 3 times with re-furb parts so I cam keep calling them for the next two years and having them replace parts ...... or I can go to WalMart and get a $300.00 E-Machine, which will be a real upgrade from Dell
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2012 11:52 AM PDT