Profile for froglover1982 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

froglover1982 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bubbles Touch
Bubbles Touch
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars New Twist to Bubble games, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Bubbles Touch (App)
I like most of this, I'm still learning so some of it I don't have down yet, but so far I would recommend it.

Nemo's Reef
Nemo's Reef
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Nemo's Reef (App)
It really has a lot of vibrant colors to it, but I really didn't get it, so i deleted. My daughter (26) has on her phone and loves it, so maybe it's a generation thing, LOL.

Dragonplay Slots - Casino & Slot Machines
Dragonplay Slots - Casino & Slot Machines
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 17, 2013
I have this on my phone so i was so happy when i found out i could load it on my new kindle. There are a few bugs in it, but they only show up when i'm playing on my kindle, it does great on my SG III.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
23 used & new from $174.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Love it, Love it!, July 17, 2013
I can't believe how crispt the pics are and how great this looks. It's a little on the heavy side, but not too bad. I've only had it for a few weeks, so I need more time to get used to it, then i'll update my review, but so far so good.

5 Pcs Stylus Set Aqua Blue/Black/Red/Pink/Purple Stylus/styli Touch Screen Cellphone Tablet Pen for iPhone 4G 3G 3GS iPod Touch iPad 2 3 SONY PLAYSTATION PSP PS VITA Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry Playbook AMM0101US, Barnes and Noble Nook Color, Droid Bionic
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $0.97
104 used & new from $0.01

10 in 1 Bundle Mini Capacitive Stylus / Styli Pen - Blue Purple Red Green Gold White Black Pink Silver Chrome - for Compatible Models
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.42
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for grandbabies, July 17, 2013
My granchildren love these little mini's. They are the perfect size for their little fingers. A little light in weight, wish they had a litlte more weight to them, but they work perfect.

Fintie Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Slim Fit Leather Case with Auto Sleep/Wake for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 - Leopard Brown (will not fit HDX models)
Offered by Fintie
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case!, June 24, 2013
I love it! I was suprised to see it was easily cleanable, wipes clean and has a nice feel to it. I would totally recomment!

SportDOG YardTrainer 105 Dog Trainer, SD-105
SportDOG YardTrainer 105 Dog Trainer, SD-105
Offered by Jestik
Price: $109.95
78 used & new from $104.95

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but not for us, July 16, 2012
I was excited to get this after reading all the reviews. It's an ok item. It's not had amazing results like just about everyone on here says. We spent hundreds of dollars with an animal behaviorist and had a few issues with distractions still so thought this might help. It's almost cruel what we have to do to get our little girl to stop what she's doing. The lower settings don't do anything. We have to put it on a three or a four for very low distractions and hit the emergency buttom, which ups you two levels, in order to get a response. It almost has to hurt her to work, which is cruel. I guess if you have a dog not as hyper as ours this may be a good item, but I really can't believe all these reviews, as that would mean my dog is the only one it didn't work on. I really can't see this item having such quick effects, as discriped by the people who has reviewed prior to me.

If you have a dog that is not very hyper this may work just fine, but if you have one with major discration issues, this may not be a good fit for you, as it wasn't for us. Another $100 down the drain. I did however manager to work with her with a head colar and it did much better than this item as far as walking with discrations, no more pulling! Ya.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2012 4:10 PM PDT

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($450-$500)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($450-$500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $69.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Has anyone actually used the warranty?, March 5, 2012
Has anyone actually used the warranty? The reviews should be on the warranty itself and not how easy it was to get your paperwork. Not one of the reviews listed is helpful. I would really like to hear from someone who has had to actually use the warranty and not people hwo are happy because they got there paperwork quickly. As I'm sure many of you know, buying something is never the problem, it's when you need to use it that counts. If you are going to write a review, write one that's helpful to peopel who are trying to decide if they want to deal with this company on an actaul warranty issue.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2013 10:54 AM PDT

Drive Medical Universal Cup Holder
Drive Medical Universal Cup Holder
Price: $8.68
74 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Interchangable which makes it a huge plus, August 9, 2011
We love this! We can move it from mom's walker with a seat to her regular walker without any problems. It's heavy duty and work great!

Page: 1 | 2