Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for RTM > Reviews

Browse

RTM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RTM "Bullmouth" RSS Feed (Georgia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Exercise Cards: Strength Stack 52 Bodyweight Workout Playing Card Game. Designed by a Military Fitness Expert. Video Instructions Included. No Equipment Needed. Burn Fat and Build Muscle at Home.
Offered by Stack 52
Price: $24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect workout for a working parent, November 17, 2015
These cards are an absolute must have. I recommend them to all my friends and family. The exercises are simple yet effective and the amount of time they take is so minimal you won't believe you're already done. Even more, when you're done you will realize your muscles are sore and achieved a great workout. For a working parent there is almost no opportunity for me to dedicate 30 minutes working out with weights or running on a treadmill. With young kids they will want to follow you on the equipment and its just too dangerous. These cards allow me to complete a workout and my 2 year old will even mimic my movements. It's safe, simple, and effective. I leave the cards on the table and keep the discard pile visible so I can monitor my progress of getting through the cards.

Final Fantasy XIV: A REALM REBORN - PlayStation 4
Final Fantasy XIV: A REALM REBORN - PlayStation 4
38 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Veteran MMO Player - Really unexpectedly great game, October 17, 2014
I'll keep this short and sweet, I was raised on MMO games starting with UO. There are a lot of MMO games out there and most are vanilla at best. I honestly didn't expect to like this game but with my PS4 gathering dust I took a shot and I'm hooked. The game has a great community, great story, cut scenes and unique quests are bountiful. The console controls are awkward at first but once you spend a few hours gaming you'll love it. There are dungeon finders to group you with other players, random events you can join in with others, and lots of loot to keep you changing out gear. Do yourself a favor and get to level 15 before making a judgment that way you can experience a good amount of the offerings. This isn't a game to farm although you could, rather, enjoy the progression and story and you'll level plenty fast enough. Do yourself a favor and pick this game up.

Transcend 240GB JetDrive 520 SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive Upgrade Kit for MacBook Air, Mid 2012 (TS240GJDM520)
Price: $186.72
38 used & new from $117.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook Air 11" A1465 - Best Upgrade Kit on the Market!, July 22, 2014
This is one of the nicest kits I've ever had the pleasure of installing. This comes complete with everything you need including the screw drivers to remove the screws on your Macbook Air. I did this procedure in 7 minutes flat. I installed this on a Macbook Air 11" A1465. I put the new drive in the enclosure and connected with the USB. Booted into recovery mode by holding the option key. Went into disk utilities and formatted the new drive. Then cloned it (no extra software needed function built into OS X). I then shut down, removed the screws, removed the back, gently unplugged the battery cable (identifiable by + and - symbols near HD). Took out the 64GB drive. Installed my new drive. Booted straight into OSX no problem with the new drive. Then I downloaded the JetDrive utility on their website, turned on TRIM. Rebooted. Re-entered Microsoft Office key (only downside of cloning if you can call it that) and I'm done. The enclosure is quality, the HD is faster, and I couldn't be happier.

Monster Diesel VEKTR On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk
Monster Diesel VEKTR On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk
Price: $99.00
23 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, great look, very impressed, February 26, 2014
I've owned Beats (from solo to Pro's) as well as Sennheiser, Bose, and a few in-between. I wouldn't say I'm an audiophile but I enjoy a great well rounded sound. I listen to a large variety of music from classical through to rap and I need headphones that can follow the range and bring out the best high, mids, and lows on demand. Out of all the mentioned headphones these (especially with the price) are definitely my favorite. They have powerful bass but not over powered. You can feel the bass boom and the lows vibrate just as you expect when it is needed. The mids and lows and overall clarity make listening to more vocal or instrumental based music an absolute joy. Look at the price! You can't go wrong here.

Das Keyboard Model S Professional Soft Pressure Point Mechanical Keyboard (DASK3MKPROSIL)
Price: $139.99
7 used & new from $116.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Clicky Keyboard, February 11, 2013
Love the quality of this keyboard along with the feedback it gives while typing. This is one of my favorite accessories and I recommend it to anyone who has been searching long and hard for an overall great keyboard to buy.

ASUS A53U-AS22 15.6-Inch Laptop (1.65 GHz AMD E-450 Processor, 4GB DIMM, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Mocha

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, February 11, 2013
This is a good laptop for the price. The system is a little on the slow side which is surprising considering the specs. In addition the keyboard layout is obnoxious for typing. However, it is better than a netbook and while a little drowsy on the speed it works well enough.

Leather Holster Case Pouch for Iphone 4 4s fits with Otterbox Commuter/reflex Black
Offered by Covers4Less
Price: $6.10
4 used & new from $0.86

5.0 out of 5 stars IPHONE 4s w/ Otterbox case - Fits perfectly, February 11, 2013
First perfectly on my Sprint IPHONE 4s with the otterbox. I carry my phone around everywhere and the case has held up for the several months I've had it.

15" Plush E.T. Extra Terrestrial Plush Doll Wearing Blue E.T. Embossed Hoodie
15" Plush E.T. Extra Terrestrial Plush Doll Wearing Blue E.T. Embossed Hoodie
Offered by The CK
Price: $36.47
7 used & new from $30.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made - great present for the E.T. fan, February 11, 2013
Well made product that my wife loves. As a huge E.T. fan she was more than pleased with the little guy.

Halo 4 - Xbox 360 (Standard Game)
Halo 4 - Xbox 360 (Standard Game)
Offered by xplorer034
Price: $21.50
499 used & new from $1.80

3.0 out of 5 stars This Is Not The Halo I Was Looking For, November 27, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The graphics are beautiful, the soundtrack is beautiful, the game controls are simple but that is where the goodness ends. The story line is weak, I mean really weak. The voice acting is shallow and the script makes Master Chief feel defeated and passive. The space combat feels like it is on rails and reminds me of X-WING or some other space shooter from 10 years ago as you can go up and down as the screen moves you where you need to be. The story (or whatever there is of one) creates no real urgency nor does it create any feelings for the characters. They spent all their time making a beautiful game but spent no time working on a valid story that moves the game in a direction anyone really cares about. Most of your time in the game is spent trying to scavenge for weapons as they're annoyingly running out of ammo after each encounter - if you like a certain gun don't expect to use it more than a few times before needing to scavenge for something else. Despite the great graphics the game feels old, there is nothing innovative or new about the perspective, it pushes no boundaries and feels rushed right from the start. The cut scenes are all been there done that and even they are confusing and often boring to watch. When my brother came to play we ended up having fun laughing at the terrible lines. If he had not joined in I don't think I would have even kept playing the game.

I didn't play multi-player online so perhaps that is where this game shows some promise. Bottom line is the game wasn't for me.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2012 7:40 PM PST

Diablo III - PC/Mac
Diablo III - PC/Mac
Offered by Tons of Fun Toys
Price: $25.41
135 used & new from $8.89

1.0 out of 5 stars If You Want To Get Hacked - Buy This Game!, May 25, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Diablo 3, well I think it is obvious we all had high hopes. I was not completely disappointed with the game, it was ok. What I am disappointed with is the fact that my account was (just like all the others reporting) was hacked and everything stolen from my characters. In all the years I've been playing MMORPG's and online games I've never had my information stolen, yet with little effort it seems hackers can gain access to Blizzards database and take your info. Your login is also your email address. Blizzard then likes to offer you extra security for some money. I've never needed it with any other service and I certainly am not going to pay for it from Blizzard. Being hacked makes the game entirely unworthy of your time or the stress of having your information compromised.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2012 3:15 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4