Profile for EcsMarkos DeSpot > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EcsMarkos DeSpot RSS Feed

Killing Jesus
Killing Jesus
by Martin Dugard
Price: $15.32
296 used & new from $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't go on advice of anyone that has NOT read this book., November 20, 2013
This review is from: Killing Jesus (Hardcover)
I read this fast, it was one of the best books I have read in a long time. It keep my interest and told me the history around the crucifixion. Gives history and side notes. (Sidenotes also include bible reference) Great history read and if more religious leaders would read it the more they would have to use on the bulpit and to bring people to want to understand and go to the bible.

O, The Oprah Magazine (1-year)
O, The Oprah Magazine (1-year)
Price: $18.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE ANY, ANY MONEY TO BUY ANYTHING OPRAH!, November 20, 2013
This mag SUCKS! I wont even read it. It will go in the trash right a way, bad part is I got 8 months more to throw away in the plastic. I thought it would get better but it keeps getting worse. Don't waste your money.

That Girl
That Girl
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Moving.Wow., October 18, 2013
This review is from: That Girl (MP3 Music)
I reallik like Sugerland but this is even better. I heard this on a CMT vidio and had to stop and find out what albulm this was on. Glad the MP3 single is here but am looking forward to the whole alblum when it comes out in 2014! I will be buying this one for sure. Amazing slow soulful country/bluesy/jazzy feel and man did it grab my attention! This download well worth the money and I'm going to say the whole albulm will be just as great. I'm sold.

Tek Lords (Jake Cardigan)
Tek Lords (Jake Cardigan)
by William Shatner
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
203 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome series, a non stop reading experience!, May 28, 2012
I found the 1st book of the Tek war series in a 2nd hand shop and since I like Shatner I got it. Now I'm so hookedon this sci fi story that I will be buying all the books. The story is so good that I end up reading the book in all my free time. Excellent story with all you could want from a wierdish sci fi Shatner way.

Here & Now
Here & Now
Price: $5.00
136 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 7, 2012
This review is from: Here & Now (Audio CD)
Can't go wrong with NickleBack....great cd all the way around. only one that was kind of stupid was the We Stand Together feed the world sond, it was BS but nice beat

Recoil
Recoil
Price: $10.72
58 used & new from $0.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Band SUCKS! Only one good song, In The Air Tonight, and the rest SUCK., February 28, 2012
This review is from: Recoil (Audio CD)
One good song, mostly because the band did not write it. The whole CD SUCKS! This band BLOWS! I wish I knew somone I hated so I could get rid of it. The seller is great but this band blows chunks the size of Florida. I just hope the pawn shop takes this off my hands. TOTAL waste of money.

1964 Kennedy "Silver" Half Dollar
1964 Kennedy "Silver" Half Dollar
Offered by Beverly Oaks LLC
Price: $7.99
66 used & new from $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coins, April 25, 2011
This review is from: 1964 Kennedy "Silver" Half Dollar
Got these and from one of the best sellers on Amazon for coin sales. Paid decent price for it untill the huge Amazon postal fee's were added on. It would be a nice thing if you ordered more than one item from a seller and not have to pay multiple huge shipping fees when it is sent out in the same package. Should be a choice to combine shipping, that is not RENDERSON fault, it is a Amazon policy.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2012 11:09 PM PDT

SE MW10088UV Pocket Microscope with UV Light
SE MW10088UV Pocket Microscope with UV Light
Offered by tiny-deal
Price: $3.76
16 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lil magnifyer, April 25, 2011
This rocks. It is very small, but the light makes up for it. I use it to look at fine details on coins and I think I need to stock up on these. Great price and well worth what I paid for it includding the high Amazon shipping fee's.