Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Profile for tzsuares > Reviews

Browse

tzsuares' Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tzsuares RSS Feed

Men's Sterling Silver Figaro Link Necklace & Bracelet Set
Men's Sterling Silver Figaro Link Necklace & Bracelet Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful, February 4, 2012
I bought this set of bracelet and necklace for my husband but we thought it was too thin. They are very beautiful but we prefer something heavier. I think it would be an awesome gift for a younger aged person.

Sterling Silver Vintage Style Square Cubic Zirconia Engagement Ring 2 pc Set Princess ½ ct Center, size 8
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $45.72

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, February 4, 2012
My husband purchased these rings for me and I love them. I have gotten plenty of compliments on my rings. They sparkle, look great and keep me happy.

Mattel Hot Wheels 1999 1:64 Scale Pinstripe Power Series Green 1965 Chevy Impala Die Cast Car 3/4
Offered by Sports Fan-Attic
Price: $8.45
4 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 4, 2012
My husband bought this Hot Wheel Impala for his collection of of toy cars. He loves it and takes care of his rare finds such as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, February 4, 2012
I bought this apron and chef hat for my husband and he loved it. Now every time he bbq's he wears it proudly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, February 4, 2012
My husband purchased this NorCal plate thinking it was an actual plate but turns out to just be a very samll sticker plate. And plus we didn't get the charcoal color like we wanted.

Purple Heart with Pink Flowers Snap on Hard Skin Shell Protector Cover Case for Samsung Replenish / M580

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cover, February 4, 2012
I got this cover for Christmas and I totally love it. It fits perfectly on my blackberry and feels great to the touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 4, 2012
My husband bought me this cover for my birthday for my new Samsung Replenish. I love the cover and have gotten plenty of compliments.

TRENDE - LG Optimus Q L55C / LG Optimus Slider LS700 Case Spade Skull Design Rubberized Hard Snap-on Cover + Free TRENDE Gift Box (Models: LG L55C / LG VM701 / LG LS700 / LG VS700)
Offered by TRENDE

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, February 4, 2012
Good looking cover, my husband loved it. It fit perfectly on the phone.very duarble and secure for our optimus Q.