Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Red Riding Hood > Reviews

Browse

Red Riding Hood's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Red Riding Hood "JDP" RSS Feed (Vacaville, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
90 Degree By Reflex - Power Flex Racerback Tank Top - Navy Medium
90 Degree By Reflex - Power Flex Racerback Tank Top - Navy Medium
Offered by 90 Degree By Reflex
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT workout tank, January 2, 2016
GREAT workout tank! It fits just right. I'm 5'2" 125lbs. and I ordered a size Medium because I didn't want it too form fitting on me. It turned out just the the way I expected. Perfect fit. The material is just like any workout tank. It's not too thin or too thick.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nubian Heritage African Black Bar Soap with Oats, Aloe Vera, 5 oz (2 Pack)
Nubian Heritage African Black Bar Soap with Oats, Aloe Vera, 5 oz (2 Pack)
Offered by Glutenfree4U
Price: $9.49
12 used & new from $7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Soap, January 1, 2016
This soap is a MIRACLE soap! I've struggled with acne ALL my life ever since I was in high school. Every time I would start my period every month, I knew I would start to break out. I noticed after using this soap during my period, my acne that was already present on my face, slowly started fading and wasn't so red any more. My face, which also struggled with combination skin problems (dry on some parts and oily on other parts) began to even itself out. I was so impressed. During the winter my cheek would have dry patches and my forehead and chin would be oily. But after using this soap, I don't have that problem ANY LONGER! I have in my opinion "BEAUTIFUL" skin! I'm so HAPPY! BUY THIS SOAP! I'm so glad I took the chance and tried it out! I'll never go back to using PROACTIV!

Crossfit Tank Tops, Yoga Tank Tops (Orange, Medium / 8)
Crossfit Tank Tops, Yoga Tank Tops (Orange, Medium / 8)
Offered by Epic MMA Gear
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a little small! Go UP a SIZE., April 21, 2015
Great workout tank! Fits a little tight that's why I went with a Medium size rather than a small even though I usually buy shirts in size small. For a reference I'm 5'2" 125lbs. The medium fit just perfect! Not too tight but still hugged my body the right way. I bought every color!

N6533 Next Level Burnout Racerback Tank (Dark Gray) (M)
N6533 Next Level Burnout Racerback Tank (Dark Gray) (M)
Offered by ClothingShopOnline
Price: $9.61
22 used & new from $7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, April 19, 2015
I bought this tank thinking it would fit the same as the other tanks I've bought from Next but unfortunately I wasn't satisfied. I should've bought a smaller size. I wanted to return this tank but customer service contacted me and gave me a full refund and I didn't have to return the item. They are AWESOME! I've bought many tanks from this company and I will continue buying from them just because they are very professional and they want you as a customer to be TOTALLY SATISFIED. As for the tank, it is made of cotton but it is nice and light but not too light. It has some stretch to it but not like spandex. This is a great tank for working out!

Yoga Tank Top - Burnout Racerback Pack of 3 (X-small, Fun Pack #4)
Yoga Tank Top - Burnout Racerback Pack of 3 (X-small, Fun Pack #4)
Offered by Epic MMA Gear
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT and DURABLE, March 29, 2015
These tanks are of great quality. I use these to workout in and they are perfect. I listened to other reviewers and ordered a size up (medium) and they fit perfectly. I love the colors and the durability..I haven't washed them yet but I think it'll withstand multiple washing without shrinking too much! Will order more! I wish they had more colors like purple!

Hairbows Unlimited Dark Pink Dance or Ballet Tutu
Hairbows Unlimited Dark Pink Dance or Ballet Tutu
Offered by Craft Supplier
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars it's perfect for two year olds, March 4, 2015
My daughter loves this tutu. I bought this for my 2 year old daughter. She wears this all the time. It's still holding up. It's made well enough. I don't have any complaints. It just gets tangled up when she tries to put it on herself. But other than that..it's perfect for two year olds.

Handcrafted Flapper Black Feather Headpiece - Red Accent & Black Sequin 1920's Headband
Offered by A+O Styles
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful! The details on the ruby and the feathers ..., March 4, 2015
Gorgeous head piece! I ordered this for a Gatsby themed party that my husband and I will attend and I can't wait to wear it! It's beautiful! The details on the ruby and the feathers are intricate. It's gonna look gorgeous with the dress I picked out!

Dora Helps Diego! (Dora the Explorer) (Ready-To-Read Dora the Explorer - Level 1)
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Book For Kids, April 21, 2014
If your child loves Dora and Diego he or she will love this book. It has a cute story. My children loved this book.

Fisher-Price Plush Toy, Baby Doll (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Fisher-Price Plush Toy, Baby Doll (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Doll!!!, December 7, 2013
When I received this doll I couldn't wait to give this to my 14 month old daughter. But she was asleep already for the night so I had to wait until the morning to give it to her. The first thing I thought when I saw this on Amazon was, "She's perfect!" It's a cute first little doll for my daughter. And when I finally saw this in person it's still cute and perfect. My daughter loved it when she finally received it. She didn't want to let go of it. She held it with her wherever she went and she even wanted to bring it in her crib when she went down for a nap. She was in love with it. This doll is soft and it rattles. (Like a rattle.) Don't be afraid to buy this doll. It's really precious.

Columbia Women's Fast Trek II Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Black, Small
Columbia Women's Fast Trek II Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Black, Small
Price: $43.97
9 used & new from $36.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Me Warm and Comfortable!!!, December 7, 2013
Great fleece jacket!!! Love this jacket! Keeps me warm and toasty even in REALLY REALLY cold weather and I don't have a jacket to put over it. I believe this jacket is a life saver! At work the AC is constantly blowing in our nurse station and I am always SO cold! Now I'm so warm and VERY comfortable! For size comparison, I am a petite 5'2" 120 lbs. I ordered size small and it fits perfectly. It's a little long but I like that it covers my behind. The other reviewers say this fleece is a little thin but I think it's just right. I think if it was thicker I wouldn't be so comfortable any longer. I would be hot. So the thickness of this jacket is just right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3