Profile for henryraddick@hotmail.com > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 226

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

henryraddick@hotmail.com RSS Feed (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dog Owner's Guide to Grooming Your Dog: A Practical Step by Step Program for Maintaining and Improving Your Dog's Appearance
by Suzanne Ruiz
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 6, 2002
A tremendous guide and one which has worked wonders in re-establishing my dog's sense of self-worth after the reaming he recently took. I think the jazzy new look is definitely "him" and my heartfelt thanks go to Ruiz.

My Potty Activity Book +45 Toilet Training Tips
My Potty Activity Book +45 Toilet Training Tips
by Tracy Foote
Price: $9.99
40 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie, that is NOT a crayon, May 30, 2002
An excellent activity/colouring book, though my twins always seem to work out a way of making toilet training even more fun.

Pets-R-Permitted: Hotel, Motel Kennel and Petsitter Directory
Pets-R-Permitted: Hotel, Motel Kennel and Petsitter Directory
by M. E. Nelson
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 30, 2002
A truly wonderful guide which I wish I had bought prior to recently boarding my dog Grendel. I'm told he got himself a...-jacket for putting himself under the wing of an old timer daddy bulldog during his kennel stay. This superb guide will help us consider the alternative community-based disposals on offer since Grendel clearly can't do the time without unacceptable compromises.

Taxidermy, a Complete Manual
Taxidermy, a Complete Manual
by John Calvin Metcalf
7 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogmalion, May 28, 2002
A fantastic guide to a lost art, and one which has greatly assisted me in the difficult task of reassembling my dearly departed spaniel Barry. First rate.

How to Write Your Own Life Story: A Step by Step Guide for the Non-Professional Writer
by Lois Daniel
21 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous, May 21, 2002
Life dealt my wife Marjorie a poor hand to begin with, and not much came up on the flop; but thanks to this fantastic guide she is planning on penning a genuinely moving and heartwarming account of triumph over adversity. Or revelling in her own victimhood. It depends on your perspective.

Liberating the Adult Within: Moving from Childlike Responses to Authentic Adulthood
by Helen Kramer
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You can lead a horse to water, May 21, 2002
My teenage son's puerile behaviour is becoming an increasing cause for concern and so I bought this superb guide for him. He would have seen sound advice rendered in easily readable form and top tips for achieving maturity had he read it rather than covering it with crass drawings of male genitals.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2011 3:09 PM PDT

Pocket Massage for Stress Relief (Yoga for Living)
Pocket Massage for Stress Relief (Yoga for Living)
by Clare Maxwell-Hudson
144 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 20, 2002
A tremendous book to help soothe and relax. I tried a little "pocket massage" on a train recently - it certainly relieved the stress, but do remember to chose your venue with care, especially if you are using essential oils.

Plastic Surgery - Penis Enhancement Surgery - A Self Help Guide for Men
Plastic Surgery - Penis Enhancement Surgery - A Self Help Guide for Men
by Faiz Ansari
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 19, 2002
An excellent guide to a delicate subject, and required reading for those like my brother George who is planning a software upgrade.

Like Father, Like Daughter: How Father Shapes the Woman His Daughter Becomes
Like Father, Like Daughter: How Father Shapes the Woman His Daughter Becomes
by Suzanne Fields
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought, May 10, 2002
My relationship with my daughter has been a tense one for almost a year and I realise that I am much to blame. This book helped me face up to my responsibilities and to actively engage in her personal growth and welfare. I don't want her simply to think of me as the beered-up clown who ruined her school sports day.

The Virtually Fat-Free Cookbook
The Virtually Fat-Free Cookbook
by Christine McFadden
48 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 9, 2002
An excellent guide for those who seek a healthy alternative, though I still weigh virtually one third of a ton. Though I have to admit that I supplemented all McFadden's nutritious tasty meals with a support pie.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20