Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Learn more
Profile for eduardobuenosaires > Reviews

Browse

eduardobuenosaires' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"eduardobuenosaires" RSS Feed (Capital Federal, Buenos Aires Argentina)

Titus
Titus
DVD ~ Anthony Hopkins
67 used & new from $1.52

4.0 out of 5 stars A diferent Shakespeare, April 24, 2003
This review is from: Titus (DVD)
I think this is a different amazing way to see Shakespeare. Anthony Hopkins as Titus give us a performance that we'll never forget. He shares his talents with Jessica Lange, a never best played Tamora. The direction of Julie Taymor is superb and the esthetic of the art direction is amazing. A must-see Shakespeare for those who love the Dove of Avon.

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat [VHS]
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat [VHS]
VHS
Offered by TLOhio
Price: $5.26
144 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An Andrew L. Webber's fan, March 14, 2000
I have to say I'm an Andrew Lloyd Webber's fan. I saw Joseph for the very first time in London five years ago. I think the show is superb; and this video, too. Donny Osmond fits the carachter; but Mary Friedman , as the Narrator, plays her role in an absolutely remarkable way. Excellent the rest of the supporting cast, including Richard Attemborough and Joan Collins as Mrs Potiphar. Without any doubt, the best musical video I ever saw since "Cats"

Dive
Dive
Price: $7.39
135 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again, the Angel of Music, October 19, 1999
This review is from: Dive (Audio CD)
I bought this CD because I'm a fan of Sarah since so many years ago, exactly since she was the Phantom's Angel of Music. With this album she made me dive into a deep ocean of music. I think this is one of the most beautiful pop-slight rock album of the decade. Since the exotic "Second Element" to the sensuality of "Once in a lifetime", every track is a wonderful and deep world you can experience once and once again.

Eden
Eden
Price: $11.26
229 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best of the Angel of Music, September 23, 1999
This review is from: Eden (Audio CD)
Sin duda el mejor trabajo de Sarah. Los arreglos de los temas clásicos son excepcionales. Lo mejor de este nuevo trabajo, creo es el Nessun Dorma de Puccini, y el tema Dust in the Wind de Kansas, que demuestran otra vez que si los ángeles tuvieron voz, tendrían la voz de Sarah Brightman.