Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Gary W. Gocek > Reviews

Browse

Gary W. Gocek's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary W. Gocek RSS Feed (Upstate NY, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Transcend 32GB JetFlash 820 USB 3.0 Flash Drive (TS32GJF820G)
Transcend 32GB JetFlash 820 USB 3.0 Flash Drive (TS32GJF820G)
Price: $15.99
37 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Speed so-so, but works AOK, March 14, 2016
I can't say this seems faster than any other USB drive I ever used, but it works fine. When I had the flash drive and my keyboard wireless transmitter plugged into neighboring USB ports, the keyboard/mouse stopped working due to the USB 3.0 interference, so I had to move the keyboard transmitter. (That's true for all USB 3.0 devices, just saying...)

Heavy Duty Oversize Large Vertical Smart Phone Case / Pouch / Holster with Belt Loop, Clip, Velcro 5.50 x 3 x 0.75
Offered by i-Panda
Price: $5.85
14 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Belt clip will rip off, but nice case for the price, March 14, 2016
The belt clip will rip off after regular use, after a couple months. But almost daily, I drop my phone on my garage floor getting into the car, so, for the price, this case provides great protection. My 5" smartphone fits well. A jeans pocket is a bit too tight for this case, but it will fit in looser pants or a coat pocket.

Hamilton Buhl SchoolMate Deluxe Stereo Headphone with 3.5 mm Plug and Volume Control
Offered by Encore Data Products, Inc.
Price: $13.35
32 used & new from $8.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice features, March 14, 2016
Six foot straight cord, not coiled. Volume control is on the ear. One cord connection to one ear (not a cord coming out of each ear). For my adult head, this headset fits, but just barely, and it is tight. Mine is only a few days old, so we'll have to see how long it lasts.

Tascam DR-07 MKII Portable Digital Recorder Bundle wtih Earbuds, Tripod and Cables

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, June 28, 2014
I have used this at a couple of live events and it works as expected. At the highest resolution, I got about 30 minutes per gigabyte (as expected). Max file size is 2 GB, but the recorder automatically starts a new file while recording a longer event (you just have to do the copy-paste later on). The menu operation is not the easiest thing in the world, but not a problem. The instruction manual is OK, not fantastic. The recorder with the accessory bundle seemed to be at a competitive price compared to similar products. The tripod is small, you would not want to fiddle with it much, but it does the basic job. I wish the accessory bundle included a windscreen (not sure why they are so expensive).

SanDisk 8GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC) Card - (Class 4) - 8 GB
SanDisk 8GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC) Card - (Class 4) - 8 GB
Offered by Coquettes USA
Price: $5.48
37 used & new from $3.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, June 28, 2014
Works for me in a Tascam DR 07 audio recorder.

K-Tek Topper Windscreen for DR-40 PCM Digital Recorder
K-Tek Topper Windscreen for DR-40 PCM Digital Recorder
Offered by Kellards
Price: $26.10
3 used & new from $26.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., June 28, 2014
Works for me on a Tascam DR 07 Mk II, no problems with wind noise. I placed the windscreen over the closed microphones and then opened them into the Y position. Expensive, although not as expensive as other similar products.

HP 951 Ink Cartridges, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow, 3-Pack (CR314FN)
HP 951 Ink Cartridges, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow, 3-Pack (CR314FN)
Price: Click here to see our price
19 used & new from $52.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was factory HP, as expected, June 28, 2014
I received an HP factory package, not refills, unlike some other customers.

Epson Perfection V370 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document  Scanner with scan-to-cloud & 4800 x 9600 dpi (B11B207221)
Epson Perfection V370 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner with scan-to-cloud & 4800 x 9600 dpi (B11B207221)
Price: $99.99
57 used & new from $60.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, but not a power user, April 4, 2014
I am satisfied with this for basic document copying and photo scanning. Had to download an update to get ABBYY (OCR) to work with MS Office 2013, and OCR is still not seamless, but it all works.

Gold
Gold
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $28.80
20 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected better, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Gold (Audio CD)
With collectible editions being offered for over $150, I figured Babs must be really special, even though I had never heard of her in the USA. So, I gambled $3 plus shipping. She's got a good, 70s-style voice, and the song selections are enjoyable (I bought this specifically because I really like Abba's recording of "Soldiers"). But, the production quality is just mediocre. I have visions of an old guy with a synthesizer covering all the instruments, drums included. I was hoping for another Petula Clark, but Ms. Dickson is not at that level.

BAYER Advanced 12-Month Tree & Shrub Protect & Feed Concentrate 32 FL OZ
BAYER Advanced 12-Month Tree & Shrub Protect & Feed Concentrate 32 FL OZ
Offered by ITzAllGood
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope to save my ash trees, March 4, 2014
Professional injections are so expensive, I hope to save my backyard ash trees from the emerald ash borer with this product. No problems mixing with water and sprinkling as a soil drench. In 2013, I found this product at sears.com in the 40 oz size, for a slightly lower price than Amazon's 2013 price. Whether this product works remains to be seen, will know in a few years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3