Profile for Jackie Wackie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jackie Wackie RSS Feed (Maryland USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Norton Security | 5 Devices | PC/Mac/Mobile Download Code
Norton Security | 5 Devices | PC/Mac/Mobile Download Code
Price: $45.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's price was better last year, July 12, 2015
Convenient to do a download, Amazon's price was better last year.

NIV 1984 Audio Bible
NIV 1984 Audio Bible
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 9, 2015
This review is from: NIV 1984 Audio Bible (App)
I did not like it. I removed it from my device the same day :-(.

Topix Pharm Glycolix Elite Treatment Pads, 15 Percent, 60 Pads
Topix Pharm Glycolix Elite Treatment Pads, 15 Percent, 60 Pads
Offered by SkinDirect
Price: $21.95
8 used & new from $21.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed :-(, May 17, 2015
I've been using them every night for several weeks with no noticeable improvement. I feel like I wasted my money.

Dianoo Multipurpose Stainless Steel Whisk Push Down Mixer Frother White set of 2

3.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed to find out it's not as easy as the ..., May 5, 2015
Prior to my purchase I watched several videos on line of push type whisks. I was excited about making my own whipped cream for coffee. I was disappointed to find out it's not as easy as the videos make it seem. I've never achieved whipped cream with mine, just frothy milk. It comes in handy when I'm mixing my matcha latte drinks. It's more convenient than pulling out my stick blender/whisk. The end that bounces around took the color off my favorite coffee mug :-(. After that happened I only use it in clear glass containers that won't get damaged in that way. Some people complained about their whisks falling apart after just a few uses but these seem pretty sturdy. That's actually why I bought this set, so when one dies I'll already have a replacement! I have never put them in the dishwasher, just minimal hand washing is enough. This whisk is useful, but it's not the miracle kitchen gadget that was described in some of the internet videos.

Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor, 621 Natural Blush (3 Pack)
Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor, 621 Natural Blush (3 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be back, May 5, 2015
One of my favorite shades for an outstanding price.

Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor, 538 Wine to five (6 Pack)
Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor, 538 Wine to five (6 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, May 5, 2015
This is one of my favorite shades and the price was outstanding.

New! Authentic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder By Jade Leaf Organics - 100% USDA Certified Organic, All Natural, Nothing Added - Culinary Grade for Mixing into Smoothies, Lattes, Baking & Cooking Recipes (100g value size)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, May 5, 2015
This was my first experience with matcha and I'm hooked. I love my new daily ritual of matcha lattes so much that I've been encouraging my friends to try it. The only minor negative was the arrival time of about 1 week. On the positive side this brand is very reasonably priced. Subsequent to trying this culinary matcha I purchased the ceremonial type which I've read is supposed to have a better taste for tea. But I didn't enjoy the taste of matcha tea :-(. So for me it's not worth spending the extra money for ceremonial when I'm going to use it for lattes. I'm a satisfied customer and will definitely order my culinary matcha from Jade Leaf again :-).

Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Download] [Old Version]
Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Download] [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope it's around the next time I need to renew, January 6, 2015
Fantastic price, much better than in stores. Even better than Costco's price, and that's saying a lot!

White Noise Free
White Noise Free
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Device interferance, January 6, 2015
This review is from: White Noise Free (App)
I loved this app when I first got it. It was great to drown out noise when I was sleeping. But somehow it interfered with my Kindle operation. My Kindle wouldn't make any sound at all, my audio books wouldn't play, no music, zero audio of any type. I deleted the app but still my Kindle had no sound. After working with several Amazon technicians on the phone we finally got the sound back after I resent my Kindle back to like-new state. I won't be downloading this app again.

Fun Daisy New Design Jewelry Vintage Grand Choker Rhinestones Fashion Necklace
Fun Daisy New Design Jewelry Vintage Grand Choker Rhinestones Fashion Necklace
Offered by Uwant Fashion
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Big time bling :-)!, January 6, 2015
This necklace is beautiful, sparkly and very substantial. The necklace has so many different stone colors that it matches with all of my earrings, which is a plus. I've only had mine for a few days but have received several compliments when I wore it. I like the short length, it is rather heavy (as others have mentioned) but the length makes it very comfortable to wear. The photos don't convey how intricate the design is. It looks like it should easily have cost $50 or more. So I feel like this was a great value. I enjoy wearing a necklace to work but I don't want to have a collection of them, that would be too much clutter. I chose this necklace because the variety of colors makes it compatible with so many of my tops and sweaters. This is my first rhinestone necklace so I have no idea about how durable they are. But I hope this one holds up for a long time. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5