Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Donna L. Hensley > Reviews

Browse

Donna L. Hensley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna L. Hensley "Crafty Lady" RSS Feed (Knoxville, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Outlander: Season One - Volume One
Outlander: Season One - Volume One
DVD ~ Caitriona Balfe
Price: $19.99
44 used & new from $17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, April 2, 2015
The best...I am really enjoying season one. It has captured my heart!!

Spurgeon's Sermons on Jesus and the Holy Spirit
Spurgeon's Sermons on Jesus and the Holy Spirit
by Charles Haddon Spurgeon
Price: $16.97
19 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't get better than this book, July 12, 2014
It doesn't get better than this book. Theses sermons are perfect. Truthfully and sadly I have read better sermons in this book than I have ever heard in person!! Must buy for the Christian seeking a higher understanding.

The White Queen: Season 1
The White Queen: Season 1
DVD ~ Max Irons
Price: $9.96
49 used & new from $2.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!, October 13, 2013
This review is from: The White Queen: Season 1 (DVD)
I was home sick with a horrible cough and happened upon The White Queen mini series On Demand. I was captivated within the first 10 minutes. The story drew me in like no other. This time period is intriguing and disturbing at both the same time. I loved the costumes, hair design and interior decorating and the accents of the actors was so pleasant. I may just go ahead and read the books now. I would definitely recommend this mini-series. Yes there is hope in TV after all!

Woolrich Women's Andes Fleece Vest, Black, Medium
Woolrich Women's Andes Fleece Vest, Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Perfect Fit., November 11, 2012
The quality of this vest is very good. The fit is just perfect. I normally wear a Medium, I bought a Medium and it fits just perfect for me. Would recommend this vest. Just perfect for my climate.

An Amish Christmas (Brides of Amish Country)
An Amish Christmas (Brides of Amish Country)
by Patricia Davids
Price: $28.99
23 used & new from $12.82

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, inspirational, engaging, November 27, 2011
I can not put this book down. I love the simplicity and faith that most Amish books offer. The story became engaging right away. The main character, Karen, is stong, faithful and someone I would like to be friends with. Great story...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Adorable, December 29, 2010
My 9 year old daughter just loves this robe. It is so soft and cuddly. Though she is 9 and of average height and weight I bought the 14 so it would be over sized to cuddle in. Great quality, quick shipping. Highly recommended.

Love's Long Journey (Love Comes Softly Series #3) (Volume 3)
Love's Long Journey (Love Comes Softly Series #3) (Volume 3)
by Janette Oke
Price: $11.25
167 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, inspiring, September 6, 2010
This is my third book of eight in the series and each one is wonderful, inspiring and entertaining. The story flows flawlessly. Each one is light and interesting. I can't say enough about this series. Most of all I like the Christian theme and messages in these books. You won't be disappointed.

Hadassah: One Night With the King
Hadassah: One Night With the King
by Mark Andrew Olsen
Price: $11.72
208 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, Rich in Old Testament History, August 25, 2010
Simply put, I loved it!! From page one I was caught up in the story of Queen Esther. The book flowed flawlessly and was rich and concise. Just Perfect!!

Plain Pursuit (Daughters of the Promise, Book 2)
Plain Pursuit (Daughters of the Promise, Book 2)
by Beth Wiseman
Price: $13.40
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story Line...another good read by Beth Wiseman, July 31, 2010
This is the third book I read by Beth Wiseman. Great story line, quick, light reading. Very enjoyable.

Plain Perfect (Daughters of the Promise, Book 1)
Plain Perfect (Daughters of the Promise, Book 1)
by Beth Wiseman
Price: $13.13
191 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just "Perfect", July 27, 2010
I really enjoyed it. The story was easily understood, even though I read book 3 first. The characters were well described and the story kept me interested from page 1. I read this book in a day. Last evening I picked up book 2 and started that. From page 1 I was hooked on the story line. It's fun to see how the books fit together, yet they can be read alone. Nice, easy, enlightening books. Enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3