Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Hope > Reviews

Browse

Hope's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hope RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New - Nintendo Wii Laser Lens (RAF-3350) + Nextec® Triwing Screwdriver
New - Nintendo Wii Laser Lens (RAF-3350) + Nextec® Triwing Screwdriver
Offered by Nextec Direct
Price: $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo Wii is fully functional again!, November 2, 2015
My Nintendo Wii gave an " Unable To Read Disc" error message. After researching on why I received the error message, I came to the conclusion that My Nintendo Wii needed a new laser lens. I purchased the laser lens and the tri-wing screwdriver from Nextek Distribution. After installation the Nintendo Wii worked wonderfully! The installation takes about an hour to do, because there are so many small screws. I found the videos on YouTube very helpful with the installation. I highly recommend anyone who is receiving the "Unable To Read Disc" error message from their Nintendo Wii to purchase a new laser lens and tri-wing screwdriver.

IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Small and Toy Breed Adult Dry Dog Food 12.5 Pounds
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Small and Toy Breed Adult Dry Dog Food 12.5 Pounds
Price: $17.99
11 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., October 19, 2015
My Chihuahua loves this dog food. The kibble is small which makes it easier for her to eat. Highly recommended.

ACDelco 18A1101A Advantage Front Disc Brake Rotor
ACDelco 18A1101A Advantage Front Disc Brake Rotor
Price: $40.10
15 used & new from $17.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., October 19, 2015
These rotors fit my 2003 Toyota Tundra perfectly. They look to be high quality rotors. Highly recommended.

Sterling Silver Adorable Home Sweet Home House Hut with Lobster Clasp Charm for Charm Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars House Charm, June 7, 2015
This sterling silver house charm looks great on my charm bracelet. It looks simply beautiful in person. Highly recommended!

Genuine Honda 80292-SWA-A01 Filter Element
Genuine Honda 80292-SWA-A01 Filter Element
Price: $22.27
7 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Air Filter, June 7, 2015
This cabin air filter works great in my 2012 Honda Civic HF.

Liberty Garden Products 645 Ornamental 125-Foot Capacity Two Point Steel Garden Hose Stand Black
Price: $29.97
14 used & new from $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Hose Hanger, June 7, 2015
This water hose hanger looks great in my back yard. It is much nicer than pictured. I highly recommend this water hose hanger.

Vittles Vault Outback 50
Vittles Vault Outback 50
Price: $34.99
13 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vittles Vault, April 5, 2015
This review is from: Vittles Vault Outback 50 (Misc.)
I purchased this Vittles Vault from Amazon. It arrived via Fed Ex. I'm very impressed. The Vittles Vault looks like it will last a very long time.

iPhone 6S Plus Screen Protector, Tech Armor High Definition HD-Clear Apple iPhone 6S / iPhone 6 Plus (5.5-inch) Screen Protector [3-Pack]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
3 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchase this screen protector!, March 13, 2015
I purchased this screen protector from Amazon. It fits my iPhone 6 Plus very well. I would advise anyone to purchase this screen protector.

iPhone 6S Plus Case, Verus [Thor][Satin Silver] - [Military Grade Protection][Natural Grip] For Apple iPhone 6 6S Plus 5.5
Offered by VRS Design
Price: $29.99
21 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars This case is great!, March 13, 2015
I purchased this case for my iPhone 6 Plus. This case protects my phone very well. I have dropped my phone on concrete and the phone does not have a scratch on it!

Jenna's Hot Trimmer
Jenna's Hot Trimmer
Offered by Homeandpetssupply
Price: $32.40
4 used & new from $30.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Jenna's Hot Trimmer, March 13, 2015
I would not advise anyone to purchase this product. The trimmer is painful to use and does not trim well. It is very cheaply made. I feel like I have just wasted my money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3