Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for amandamay24 > Reviews

Browse

amandamay24's Profile

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amandamay24 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids
by Lisa M. Ross
Price: $10.82
104 used & new from $3.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly helped our family, May 20, 2016
I heard about this book while at a book club. I was instantly drawn to it, because of its focus on eliminating distractions and stress. I love the principles of this book. It really does help my kids not need constant entertaining... they're actually learning how to play by themselves. We're using fewer screens, less often. This one is a keeper! It is a must-read for every busy family.

Suzie's Thin Cakes, Corn Quinoa And Sesame, 4.6 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Suzie's Thin Cakes, Corn Quinoa And Sesame, 4.6 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Offered by Buy Better
Price: $29.83
20 used & new from $29.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with Chili, May 7, 2016
These are incredible. All three of my kids like them (the oldest is almost 7, the youngest is 3.5). My youngest son discovered that they taste really good dipped in chili, so now we all do that. I don't even want to eat chili anymore unless we have these on hand. I used to have to have sour cream or cheddar cheese on mine... now I'm happy with just these!

B.O.C. by Born Women's Peggy
B.O.C. by Born Women's Peggy
Price: $35.25 - $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable shoes I've ever owned., April 27, 2016
These are the only shoes I own (I own two pairs of them) that don't give me back, hip, or foot pain. I honestly can't wear anything else without some sort of pain. They are very similar to Dansko shoes, although even more comfortable, and half the price. As long as they keep making these, I will never wear anything else. I owned my first pair for a year, and bought the second pair a few weeks ago... I have no complaints about either pair. They do fit a little snugly with thick socks, so you might have to go up half a size (but not if you wear normal socks).

Gold Toe Women's Aquafx Zone Athletic Crew Sock, Grey Heather, 9-11 (Pack of 3)
Gold Toe Women's Aquafx Zone Athletic Crew Sock, Grey Heather, 9-11 (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, April 15, 2016
Love these socks! I have OCD, so I need all of my socks to match, and I hate having different patterns and sizes. I bought two packages of these, and I'm throwing the rest of my old worn-out socks away. These are perfect- they hug my high arches and are so cozy! Exactly what I was looking for.

Chuggington StackTrack Rescue at Rocky Ridge Action Playset
Chuggington StackTrack Rescue at Rocky Ridge Action Playset
Offered by Find-A-Lot
Price: $39.10
12 used & new from $39.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative fun for all ages, April 15, 2016
This is our second set of Chuggington StackTracks. My three boys (ages 6.5, 5, and 3.5) love them. We've been playing with them for three years, and finally got our second set a week ago. You can build a much better track if you have multiple sets, and I actually play with them by myself sometimes when the boys aren't around. I love how they encourage creativity.

Douglas Laboratories® - Zinc Picolinate - Bioavailable Zinc Bound to Picolinic Acid - 100 Tablets
Offered by iServe Products
Price: $9.90
2 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 15, 2016
I love how these are easy to cut. We had to put my son on these since he has a copper overload in his system. I've read that picolinate is better able to be absorbed. So far no complaints!

Ja-vie Comfy Jelly Knit Flats, Green Camouflage, Sz 38/8
Ja-vie Comfy Jelly Knit Flats, Green Camouflage, Sz 38/8
Offered by Ja-vie Flats
Price: $68.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable... but gave me a blister., April 15, 2016
I can't give a full review yet, so I will come back and update after trying these again. So far, the shoes are very comfortable (I ordered a size 8... I normally wear a 7 or 7.5, and the 8 is a little snug, but I think a 9 would have been too big). The only problem I have is that I got a huge blister on my pinky toe less than half an hour after I started wearing them. I don't know if this is something that normally happens? They're so comfortable otherwise, that I think I will keep trying. I have horrible back pain and very high arches, so I need something that will take away the pain!

Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to get kids into science, March 10, 2016
We've made about half the projects in here. The boys love seeing what's going to happen when we hook it up. It has definitely gotten them more interested in science. :)

LEGO Minotaurus Game (3841)
LEGO Minotaurus Game (3841)
Offered by Lil-BigShots
Price: $35.49
105 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Everyone!!, March 10, 2016
This review is from: LEGO Minotaurus Game (3841) (Toy)
The whole family loves this game! Even my four year old likes to play it (he's almost 5, and very smart for his age). My 6.5 year old also adores it. We even play it when the kids are asleep sometimes. :)

Luxury Heavyweight White Terry BathRobe, Pure Cotton Hooded Terry Robe (S / M, White)
Offered by eLuxury
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, March 10, 2016
Very nice bathrobe! It's fairly heavy, although not as much as I was hoping. But it does its job well, especially for how inexpensive it is. I love how warm it is!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8