Profile for Kellsey R. Stokes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kellsey R. Stokes RSS Feed

Lavender Bath Bomb Kit
Lavender Bath Bomb Kit
Offered by Chelsea's Soap Garden
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make and a hit with my little girl, February 23, 2015
I got this for my daughter. We made them together. It was easy! She loved taking her bath with her bath bomb the next day. I will say that the lavender smell is VERY strong. I think I could have added a half to 2/3 of the lavender scent and it would have been just as nice and might not have been quite so overpowering.

Habitrail Cristal Hamster Habitat
Habitrail Cristal Hamster Habitat
Price: $25.74
10 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE this habitat for our Chinese Dwarf Hamster, July 3, 2014
We have had this Hamster Habitat for almost a year now. It is fantastic! We have had no problems with the water bottle leaking, but we have noticed that if you fill it and don't shake it and make sure air bubbles come up before you put it in the rack, the water might not come out when your hammie tries to get some. So, always shake it and make sure that air bubbles come up before mounting it for your hammie to drink from. Also, we got rid of the wheel. It was LOUD. Not exactly squeaky, but awful anyway. We replaced it with a "silent spinner." This has been much better. Our hamster is a Chinese Dwarf Hamster and this has been an excellent sized cage for him. We decided to add several of the tubes and ovo dens from habitrail to help make life more interesting for him. Cleaning it would not take long if all we had was the Hamster Habitat, but I find that adding all the tubes and dens and making sure that they are clean and dry before reassembling can take a very long time. So, if you don't want to spend tons of time cleaning, don't add the tubes. We also added a little wooden house for him to sleep in and to chew on and got rid of the plastic ladder. He uses his little house as a means to access the upper level inside. That little orange roofed section is his favorite place to hang out and chew on sticks and to bring his food. Oh, and we got a much smaller ceramic food dish as the orange plastic one just takes up too much space. So, even though we have altered this a bit from the way it came, it is a well made habitat and one which looks nice in our den. Plus, having so much of it be clear instead of colored (like so many other brands) makes it so much easier to view our little guy when he is playing around inside. we have LOVED this cage. It has been perfect for our dwarf hamster.

Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 6 Running Shoe
Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 6 Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shoe, July 30, 2010
I am 34, and have high arches. I did not used to overpronate, but after my second child I think my joints just never fully recovered. So, now I do. I run 4 times a week. 3 times a week I run a 5k loop and then on Saturdays I run 5 or 6 miles. I have run 200 miles so far on these shoes and have not a single complaint. I used to have shin splints, and running in these shoes has really helped. I have tried Asics as well, but they just did not quite feel as comfortable on my high instep. I used to run in different mizunos (before I began overpronating) and loved them, too. I noticed when I switched to these that they felt slight more rigid, but I think that's the point, right. That rigidity is what is helping to correct my overpronating. So, in the end, I love these shoes. They are light, they support my high arches and feel very comfortable with my high instep as well.