Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Giuliano A. Mazzina > Reviews

Browse

Giuliano A. Mazz...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Giuliano A. Mazzina RSS Feed (Turlock, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kingston Digital 64 GB microSD Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter  (SDCX10/64GB)
Kingston Digital 64 GB microSD Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter (SDCX10/64GB)
Offered by First Choice 2015
Price: $19.99
21 used & new from $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Slower than others at same advertised speed., April 16, 2016
I've purchased several 64GB micro sd cards in the last couple of months for Raspberry PI 3s as I get them. I hate to say it, but this card let me down. The Raspberry Pi was noticeably slower using the Kingston card than my ADATA card my Samsung cards. I'll keep this card as a backup but it won't be used other than for storage. Maybe its just my card, but I bought it for speed and it has let me down.

NextKin LG G4 Note Stylus LS770 Flexible Slim Silicone TPU Skin Gel Soft Protector Cover Case - Nebula Galaxy Chevron Zig Zag
Offered by Wirester
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (R7000)
Price: Click here to see our price
128 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. I bought this router with the intent of ..., February 18, 2016
So far so good. I bought this router with the intent of installing the DD-WRT firmware on it which I did. The features DD-WRT brings to this router is extensive and worth the time to do it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2016 8:48 AM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hoping they last, February 11, 2016
I started to put together a pleasant back patio for my wife and bought 18 of these for some lighting out there. I put up 15 of the 18 I bought and one of them broke in my hands as I was putting it in the socket. The glass was way to thin. The rest however went up fine. I just installed them so I have no real use of time on them but after reading some comments, I do hope I don't have some of them burning out in a couple weeks or so. That would be very disappointing.

They however do look great. The look is exactly what I was looking for. My wife rolled her eyes when I said I got them specifically for their looks, but once installed she was very pleased as well.

Oversized Solid Green Bean Bag Chair
Oversized Solid Green Bean Bag Chair
Price: $68.83
25 used & new from $68.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beanbag!, January 22, 2016
My son LOVES it. My daughter loves it and hates that its my sons instead of hers. The beans inside are contained in their own sack and the outer layer is washable.

Hoover Power Path Pro Advanced Carpet Cleaner, FH51102PC
Hoover Power Path Pro Advanced Carpet Cleaner, FH51102PC
Price: $149.99
14 used & new from $104.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good design, good sucktion and cleaning power., December 14, 2015
We had a Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer, FH50150 carpet cleaner and ended up going through two in a year. It did the job well enough but was kinda meh. We saw on plenty of websites that it was highly rated so my wife and I figured it was as good as it gets. Well, after the second one (just returned it tonight) we got the Hoover Power Path Pro Advanced. The difference was immediate. The Power Path Pro is quieter than the Power Scrub. They both have separate soap/water compartments but I like this one's better. The Power Scrub always seemed to get some soap in the water container and then it bubbled like mad and the rinse part ended up getting the carpet soapy too. This one seemed to do a better job at keeping the two separate.

Carpet cleaning was much better with the Power Path Pro. The brushes move way faster and seem to keep the carpet fibers separate to suck out more water. The carpet was barely damp after sucking it up.

The dirty water container is much better designed too. The Power Scrub had several spots that never got clean. Dirt and grime built up and looked gross and smelled. Time will tell with the Power Path Pro but so far, the dirty water bin cleaned up much nicer. If it stays like that, it'll be a huge bonus for me.

Negatives about the Power Path Pro. Its much harder to clean up after using. Yes, the dual V suction part comes off and cleans up easily, but the roller brush compartment is very dirty. It kicks up pet hair, dirt and whatever else is on the carpet. It sticks to the clear acrylic and that part doesn't come off without dissembling the entire thing. I ended up having to use cups of hot water and pour it over the roller brush to clean that area out, turn the brush by hand to pick off any pet hair and do it more. All in all, it did come clean but it was a mess and a pain. I'll probably use my kitchen sink next time with our faucet hose. That however was the worst part and IMO, its not a deal breaker for me. Considering that I vacuumed yesterday, it may be a deal breaker for me to ever thing about buying another Dyson.

Kindle Voyage E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device!, July 10, 2015
I just started reading more than one book every 5 or so years. I used my wife's mid range Kindle and loved it and she bought me this for my birthday last month. I've chewed through about 7 books so far on it and love it. I prefer the flat panel instead of a raised bezel like the two lower range kindles. I also prefer the 300dpi screen over the other two resolutions. My wifes always bugged me. You can't tell the pixels on this one and to me, thats great news for an eink display. My only complaint is where the power button is. Its on the back upper right corner. I bought the Kindle origami case and when its folded open, if the device powers off, you have to flip the lid over to get to the power button. Wish it was on the bottom like the rest but thats a small issue. I usually only use the case when I take it with me outside the house.

The Martian
The Martian
by Andy Weir
Price: $9.68
320 used & new from $2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and hard to put down, June 1, 2015
This review is from: The Martian (Paperback)
First let me state I am not an avid reader. I at most read one book a year. I read a ton online for news and usually tech websites but fiction reading, very very little. This book however had me hooked almost instantly. I loved the style it was written and the fact that it felt like it could have actually happened. Ok, maybe thats the definition of fictional novels but this one managed to set itself apart. I could barely put down.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys science/technology related books.

By the end, I was absolutely rooting for Watney. My coworker is now reading the book and is enjoying it too.

Titanfall [Online Game Code]
Titanfall [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun but online community is barely there anymore, March 29, 2015
Its a fun game. Sadly the community has dropped of big time and though you can still get in online games, the number of players is pretty small.

EZguardz Premium Real Tempered Glass Screen Protector Cover For Motorola Nexus 6
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I've never had an issue and have always had beautiful results. No bubbles, January 20, 2015
I've applied tempered glass protectors to several of my own phones as well as for friends/family/corworkers. I've never had an issue and have always had beautiful results. No bubbles, near zero dust/lint under the protector. This product however was very sub par for me. None of the edges would adhere to the phone. The gap around the sides was about 1-2mm and the top and bottom gaps were almost a quarter of an inch. I put a few heavy books on top of it to keep pressure and let it sit for 30 minutes and as soon as the books came off I could see the edges lifting again. This was the first time I bought this brand and it will be the last. If you had good luck with your applications, awesome but nothing went right for me except no dust/list under it but that is the user, not the product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4