Profile for N. Oldani > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 107

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Oldani RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Micro Egg Microwave Egg Cooking Cup
Micro Egg Microwave Egg Cooking Cup
Price: $9.86
13 used & new from $2.27

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy, January 6, 2014
We bought a glass one that was triple the cost and was not as good. It was also really difficult to clean. My 4yo will only eat scrambled eggs from this contraption. Hey, whatever it takes to feed that picky eater is fine with me! 45 sec in the microwave. I have a misto olive sprayer that i spray lightly and scramble in the container.

Snapware MODS Medium Rectangle Storage Container 17 Cups
Snapware MODS Medium Rectangle Storage Container 17 Cups
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for those with arthritis, January 6, 2014
Slowly switching all of our existing dry good storage to this line of container. Never a problem, always fresh, and very easy to get into. My grandma adds that it is easy with her arthritis.

1.25 Gallon Slimline Beverage Container in Clear
1.25 Gallon Slimline Beverage Container in Clear
Offered by Made In USA Shop
Price: $12.55
19 used & new from $9.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Non traditional use, January 6, 2014
We use these to store our chemicals for b&w film development in our darkroom at home. Much less space than jugs and the spout make it almost splash free when filling the tanks as well as a wide opening on top for pouring the chemicals back in. I'm sure they aren't "approved" for this use, but they work great. Think outside of the box on this one. You might find many more uses.

Hershey's Chocolate Full Size Variety Pack, 30-Count Pack
Hershey's Chocolate Full Size Variety Pack, 30-Count Pack
Price: $15.99
29 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, January 6, 2014
We bought these for halloween and pushed them to the bottom of the bucket since we wanted them. Luckily most kids took our giant pixie stixs instead. Candy didn't arrived melted or gross as others indicated. Every last bar was delicious.

Ceramic Christmas Tree Bulb .5" 100/Pkg-Small Flame-Multi
Ceramic Christmas Tree Bulb .5" 100/Pkg-Small Flame-Multi
Price: $6.59
13 used & new from $2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic tree, January 6, 2014
We salvaged two ceramic Christmas trees from my husband's 94yo grandmother's house when we moved her into assisted living. The trees were in great shape but the electrical threatened to burn our house down and they were missing many bulbs. We found a replacement electrical kit on Amazon and bought these. My 4yo and I just painted elmer's glue to the base of each bulb and lined the opening with the glue too. Once dried, they were good as new!

MLB Chicago Cubs Bam Vino Bottle Holder
MLB Chicago Cubs Bam Vino Bottle Holder
Offered by Pembroke Street International, LLC
Price: $50.00
7 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars For the fan with everything, January 6, 2014
My inlaws are Cubs fans in a Cardinal nation with a wine habit. Of course they have all things wine and all things Cubs. But, with this clever wine display I have not only been able to bring the two worlds together, but I have also been able to give them something they didn't already have. And, I will add, they genuinely loved it.

Fuck Yeah Menswear: Bespoke Knowledge for the Crispy Gentleman
Fuck Yeah Menswear: Bespoke Knowledge for the Crispy Gentleman
by Kevin Burrows
Price: $13.88
53 used & new from $4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Clothing challenged, January 6, 2014
My husband is well, clothing challenged. First step was admitting to himself that he was. This book has been handy. It is a dude's approach to fashion without the wife sticking her nose in or his buddies seeing his internet history.

Wonka Pixy Stix, Giant, 1-Ounce Straws (Pack of 100)
Wonka Pixy Stix, Giant, 1-Ounce Straws (Pack of 100)
Price: $31.43
9 used & new from $31.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Halloween, January 6, 2014
With these giant pixie sticks were able to coax children from the populated part of the neighborhood back to our house. Why coax? Well, we are the new neighbors and as I've been told, our street is notorious for not giving out candy. No more! We wanted to meet some of the kids and their parents so our daughter could make some new friends here. These sticks were the trick and an awesome value. Word spread quickly and soon we even had poorly costumed teens showing up. Worth it because we now have babysitters and snow shovelers all thanks to these sticks. Forget Angie's List, grab a box of these.

Darice Ceramic Christmas Tree Lamp Kit:
Darice Ceramic Christmas Tree Lamp Kit:
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $8.74
12 used & new from $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic updated, January 6, 2014
This kit was very straight forward. No, there were not any directions, but seriously, if you are able to drive a car, operate a microwave, write an email, etc, you can do this. It is very intuitive. We salvaged two ceramic Christmas trees from my husband's 94yo grandmother's house when we moved her into assisted living. The trees were in great shape but the electrical threatened to burn our house down. This kit to the rescue!

Zebra Z-Grip MAX Retractable Gel Pen, Medium Point 0.70 mm, Black Barrel, Black Ink  12-Count (42210)
Zebra Z-Grip MAX Retractable Gel Pen, Medium Point 0.70 mm, Black Barrel, Black Ink 12-Count (42210)
Price: $14.51
20 used & new from $11.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen, January 6, 2014
This is the most coveted pen in my house. We had two and much like ear buds, were forever blaming the other spouse for "ours" going missing. Save your marriage and buy a box of pens. You'll be glad you did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11