Profile for Kitty Severin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kitty Severin RSS Feed (Shorewood, Illinois United States)

Red Herring
Red Herring

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Word Game, September 8, 2014
This review is from: Red Herring (App)
Levels can be changed easily for gaming mood. Love the word fun. Categories aren't too obscure; great for grouping exercises.

Emoticons & Symbols
Emoticons & Symbols

2.0 out of 5 stars Its ok., February 19, 2014
This review is from: Emoticons & Symbols (App)
There's a decent amount available, but it isn't very organized or easy to use. It needs a little work to make it more user friendly.

Folk Art Birds Journal (Diary, Notebook) (Mid-Size Journal)
Folk Art Birds Journal (Diary, Notebook) (Mid-Size Journal)
by Peter Pauper Press
Price: $9.89
42 used & new from $4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so nice, I almost can't use it!, May 17, 2013
I LOVE THIS JOURNAL!

Sure, it's glue-bound, which makes removing pages difficult.
Sure, it's wide ruled, which makes my handwriting a bit off.

That's it for my gripes.

The artwork on this is just beautiful! Much of it is raised, and some of it is glossy: it is a great balance.
The band is sturdy and fixated well.
The paper is of a great quality.
AND
There are matching, blank note cards (which are just as gorgeous, I love them, too.)

As I titled the review, I can barely bring myself to use it. I started keeping it as a wedding organizer, but when I decided that I didn't want to throw it out, I converted it to a recipe organizer.

Makes a GREAT gift, also!

Restaurant Story
Restaurant Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Restaurant Story (App)
Ever since the previous version of this game by another company started to freeze my computer each time I played, I've been waiting for this! This game runs smoothly and is very entertaining. You get to leave neighbors generous tips and gifts that I actually use (Food).

***Please Note: this is an ONLINE game. If you do not have wireless access, you won't be able to play. I won't mark the review down for that because that is what I expected I was getting when I downloaded it in the first place.****

I would give this game five stars if: dishes that were the same weren't served on separate counters. This drives me absolutely nuts!!! They should automatically collect on the same counter, or we should have an option of which counter to serve a dish on. As it stands, I have to put empty counters in storage until I need them so that I don't accidentally serve the same dish on two or three different counters!

Also, it would earn five stars if some of the items weren't SO EXPENSIVE! In order to have enough in-game coin to decorate, cook, expand, etc. a player has to reach a pretty high level (I'm 13, so at least higher than THAT) to start being able to save substantial amounts. The dishes don't earn enough for how long they take to cook.

****PARENTS****: Set up Parental Controls because the Money for Gems Exchange can be done with the press of a button, and you don't want to find out about it $100 later!!!****

Farm Story
Farm Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Started Strong but then..... ???, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Farm Story (App)
I downloaded this on my Kindle Fire and played for a couple of days with no issues. The game is simple enough to be fun, but not so simple that it gets boring and old. There are goals to achieve, crops to master, friends to help, etc. and I found it very entertaining.

Then, all of a sudden, I started getting the "Farm Story Has Stopped" message upon opening the game. Over and over again, I tried to open the game, and I had no success. I deleted the game from my Kindle, then re-installed. It worked fine for a few hours and then.... Farm Story Has Stopped. This time, for good on my devices. Totally Disappointed.

Folk Art Birds Note Cards (Stationery)
Folk Art Birds Note Cards (Stationery)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Stationery
Price: $8.99
26 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, Quality cards., March 19, 2012
Small and petite, but not too small. The artwork on the front of the cards is raised and a bit glossy with bright colors. A beautiful surprise for everyone I've sent them to! The back of the envelope even has a tiny little matching bird on it. Overall VERY happy with my purchase!