Profile for ay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ay "techno fan" RSS Feed (SF Bay Area)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
99extra Underwear, Men's Bamboo Fiber Low Rise Skinny Boxer Briefs - Black (Asian Tag L)
Offered by 99Extra
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my Favorite, December 8, 2014
I have to say that these are probably my favorite underwear in a drawer filled with over 30 pairs. The boyfriend likes me in them and that's always a plus. Quality wise, this is a very well made product. I have washed them countless times and they are holding up very nicely.

COOVY Sports Winter Thermal Base Layer Leggings / Tights
COOVY Sports Winter Thermal Base Layer Leggings / Tights
Offered by COOVY WEAR
Price: $48.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, December 8, 2014
I just moved to a colder climate and have been warned that I need to layer, these are amazing and fit comfortably under a pair of nice dress slacks. Great for lounging around the house as well.

Fred Perry Men's Slim Fit Twin Tipped Polo Shirt, Navy/White/White, X-Large
Fred Perry Men's Slim Fit Twin Tipped Polo Shirt, Navy/White/White, X-Large
Price: $85.00
2 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, December 8, 2014
What can I say if you like Fred Perry or Polos go for this brand, they are well made and they definitely look nice while wearing them. The color seems to be holding. I am well built with a nice upper body and this shirt accentuates the positive.

Cellblock13 CBB001 - Mechanic Black and Blue Mesh Low Rise Brief-Medium
Cellblock13 CBB001 - Mechanic Black and Blue Mesh Low Rise Brief-Medium
Offered by UnderBriefs
Price: $24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The boyfriend likes it.., December 8, 2014
I bought this because I wanted something fun to play in with the boyfriend. He likes them and so they did their job. @ the gym they def get a few stares.

Oculus
Oculus
DVD
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not waste my time on this movie, December 8, 2014
This review is from: Oculus (Amazon Instant Video)
The movie has you going with subpar acting and the ending is a joke. I would not waste my time on this movie. If you need something to do with your time; let me suggest watching butter harden.

Palladium Men's Boots Pampa Tactical Brown/Olive Drab Fashion Shoes (10)
Palladium Men's Boots Pampa Tactical Brown/Olive Drab Fashion Shoes (10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever, October 24, 2014
This is my first pair of Palladium boots and I must say they are also now my fave pair of boots. They care comfortable and have a "worn" in feel to them. No break in period. A bit warm for the warmer months in the year but for the cooler and wetter days these are amazing. I haven't had a chance to test them to see if they are water proof; but that's not the reason they were purchased. Buy a pair you won't regret it.

Kershaw Tanto Serrated Blur Knife with SpeedSafe (Desert Sand/Black)
Kershaw Tanto Serrated Blur Knife with SpeedSafe (Desert Sand/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knife, January 17, 2014
This is my first knife and I must say I am very impressed with the build and quality of the materials used for this bad boy. If the Zombie Apocalypse were to arrive today, I am glad this is now in my survival arsenal.

PhotoBert Photo CheatSheet for Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera
PhotoBert Photo CheatSheet for Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera
Offered by camerabooks
Price: $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and the cheat sheet is perfect, January 17, 2014
Got this for my husband who is an amateur photographer. This is his go to while out on the field.

Black Titanium Silicone Rubber Magnetic Therapy Necklace Anklet Sport Power Balance Energy Baseball Cord
Offered by HavnaBall
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Simplicity, January 12, 2014
There's not much to this necklace. Which is what I was looking for. I like it do wear the metal towards the front, though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BF Likes it, April 19, 2013
That's all that really matters, right? All in all it's a great fit, very comfortable as well. Buying them in other colors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4