Profile for LovesBooks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LovesBooks RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2
Koomus BikeGo 2 Bike Mount Holder Cradle for iPhone 6 6+ 5 5S 5C 4 4S iPod Touch Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 2 Note 3 Nokia Lumia 920 LG Optimus G HTC OneX EVO 4G Rhyme DROID RAZR MAXX Google Nexus BlackBerry Z10 Torch Compact Size GPS
Offered by Koomus
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $15.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 23, 2014
I have bought several different products from Koomus and they never disappoint. This product is no different. I have a fitness app on my phone and have been looking for a great way to mount my phone as I ride so I’m able to track my miles. I’ve always been scared to use mounts for my phone because I was scared my phone would fall. But when I saw that Koomus made this device, I had to try it.

This bike mount was very easy to install and held my phone very well. The tight grip on the mount prevents the phone from moving from little bumps and turns in the road. The device also rotates if you want to move the phone to a horizontal position.

The price point is much better than similar devices and the quality of this product is top notch. It’s extremely sturdy. I am happy with this purchase and I would definitely recommend this device to others who want to listen to music, track their fitness, or just not miss any more calls while biking.

LAMPAT Dimmable LED Desk Lamp, 4 Lighting Modes (Reading/Studying/Relaxation/Bedtime), 5-Level Dimmer, Touch-Sensitive Control Panel, 1-Hour Auto Timer, 5V/1A USB Charging Port, Piano Black
Offered by Angella Beauty
3 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Lamp!, September 23, 2014
I’m always looking for a good desk lamp. Who isn’t? I found this one on a search on Amazon and I think it’s the best lamp I have ever purchased. Here’s why:

This lamp looks great and can work on a desk for a professional, or for a student in a college dorm. It’s small and the modern design makes it easy to blend into any decor. The base of the lamp swivels and lifts so you can find the perfect light and spot for the lamp.

I love the four lighting modes and they can be used in different ways. Sometimes I use the ‘sleep’ mode to read in a dim light at night. Then when I fall asleep, I don’t have a bright light in my eyes. You can also adjust the brightness on this lamp with just one touch.

The USB port is very convenient. I use this lamp by my bedside, so I can charge my iPhone from the port at night. It’s great to be able to have the USB port in the lamp because that makes the phone cord much longer than if I used the charger for the wall.

Overall, I love this lamp! It’s super lightweight so you can move it easily. Very durable so no problems with broken parts. Would definitely recommend to others!

NEW Pure Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean & Raspberry Ketones Complex + Green Tea - Highest Grade Pure Blend, Quality & Premium Formula - Recommended Dosages, Guaranteed By Natures Design
Offered by Natures Design
Price: $29.77
3 used & new from $17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, September 22, 2014
I have been using these supplements for a couple months and this blend is perfect for my body. I have already lost 12 pounds without any exercise! The key to these supplements is that the ingredients are all-natural with no fillers.

Don’t be fooled by other pills that use ingredients that can make you sick. Before I did my research I used pills that made me extremely nauseous and had me going to the bathroom constantly.

I’m so glad I finally found Natures Design. I have much more energy when I’m using these supplements and I don’t have the urge to snack constantly like I did before. The bloating feeling in my stomach has completely disappeared and I can feel how much fat has been dissolved from my belly area.

I will keep taking these supplements until I reach my goal weight. I finally feel good with what I am putting in my body. Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean Extract and Raspberry Ketones are healthy alternatives that work extremely effectively. Would definitely recommend these supplements to others who are looking to lose weight the healthy way.

HIS DECEMBER BLONDE (FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH Book 1)
HIS DECEMBER BLONDE (FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story and writing., July 8, 2014
Great romance read!

I enjoyed these characters and the writing was whimsical and enjoyable. Romance scenes were nicely done. I wish this book was longer and I can't wait for book 2.

Great work Edwina J White!

Sleep Apnea Chin Strap Also Helps You Stop Snoring - Comes with Sleep Aid Mouth Guard - Helps with Clenching, Grinding, Pain, Chattering - Best Dental Occlusal Guard - CPAP - Jaw Strap to Reduce Snore Solution - Comfortable Relief Every Night - Best Anti Snore Device Products on the Market- Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Universal Direct, LLC
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, July 5, 2014
I was surprised at how simple this is, yet how effective! I had my husband try it because he has suffered with severe snoring for years. Not only does his snoring interrupt my sleep, it subconsciously affects his as well. People who snore never really get a good night's sleep and most of them develop sleep apnea.

After using this product for a few weeks, he sleeps much better and feels much more energy in the morning! He has finally gotten a good night's sleep!

I'm glad the chin strap is included because it really helps to keep his jaw in place. He says the mouth guard is very comfortable and he doesn't mind wearing it!

I'm so glad we finally found something for him. Now that he's sleeping soundly, I have seen a change in his mood too!

SuperFruitPro - The world's most powerful super fruit weight loss supplement has arrived! Extracts from various super fruits like Garcinia Cambogia, Lychee, Acai Berry, and Green Tea among others, combine to formulate one of the most potent fat burning products available. 100% Money Back Guarantee! ( 60 capsules )
Offered by One Stop Shop Inc.
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Really Works!, July 4, 2014
Already lost a lot of weight using this product for only a few weeks. Really happy and satisfied with this company. Have been searching for a product like this for a long time and nothing worked until now!

The Shadow Soul (A Dance of Dragons) (Volume 1)
The Shadow Soul (A Dance of Dragons) (Volume 1)
by Kaitlyn Davis
Price: $10.88
12 used & new from $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great writing and story, March 27, 2014
I have read all of Kaitlyn's books. I really love this story. The writing is beautifully written and I love the characters! Kaitlyn is a really great writer of fantasy. Looking forward to the next book in this series!

The Hunger Games (Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Book 1)
by Suzanne Collins
Price: $6.59
2491 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting, September 19, 2012
This book is really interesting and fun to read. Every chapter keeps the suspense going and makes me want to keep reading. Not only an interesting read for young adults, but for all.

Now Eat This! 100 Quick Calorie Cuts at Home / On-the-Go
Now Eat This! 100 Quick Calorie Cuts at Home / On-the-Go
by Rocco DiSpirito
Price: $9.74
177 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tips, September 27, 2011
This book is great because it fits in your pocket or purse. I like that it's a flip book as well. I have flipped through the book and found many of the tips very useful. Even if you are not a cook, there are tips for everyday eating at restaurants or while traveling, as well as smart tips for grocery buying and ways to keep eating healthy. I would definitely recommend this book if you are looking for easy ways to cut calories without having to hit the gym every day.

Your First Novel: An Author Agent Team Share the Keys to Achieving Your Dream
Your First Novel: An Author Agent Team Share the Keys to Achieving Your Dream
by Ann Rittenberg
Price: $13.56
143 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST writing book, April 14, 2011
I have read many different writing books and this one is by far the best! The book is organized well. It starts off explaining how to structure your book and what techniques to use and not use (all the same things I learned in college in my creative writing classes). The authors talk about the best ways to use POV, plot, characters, setting etc. The second half of the book describes what to do in the editing stages of your book. Eventually, we learn how to get an agent and submit our work to publishers. The best part of this book is its own theme: believe in yourself and your writing. The authors talk about how to keep your thoughts positive and actual ways to manifest your own success. I would recommend this book to all. No matter if you are starting out writing your first novel, or if you have been published before, it's a great read and makes you feel good in the process.

Page: 1 | 2