Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for The_Bear > Reviews

Browse

The_Bear's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The_Bear RSS Feed

Invicta Men's 9308 "Pro Diver" Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Invicta Men's 9308 "Pro Diver" Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Price: $71.43
10 used & new from $71.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Pro Diver, April 21, 2012
I really like this watch. I've read other reviews and agree with what they say. It is not perfect, but what is? Keep in mind, this is an $80 watch.
I went with the Blue dial. I like it, but in some conditions it is very reflective. Also, the crown is not a screw down crown. So I wonder about the 200 meter water resistance. (Not that I am ever going to test it!) It keeps accurate time and looks nice. So what is not to like. Espically for the price. I paid about $80. And it is worth a quite a bit more. Yes I'd recommend it.
I have owned and wear a Rolex Explorer, for 45 years. Previously I had a Luminox for about 12 years. So I don't jump at the nearest and cheapest Rolex look alike.

SE JT6305A Watch Link Remover with 5 Pins
SE JT6305A Watch Link Remover with 5 Pins

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little tool, April 21, 2012
If buying a watch with a metal braclet on line, this is the perfect accessory. It allows you to size the braclet yourself. No hunting around for someone to do it for you.
You don't need an expensive tool. I watched a video on Youtube first and this was worthwhile. It gave me info that I never would have guessed. There is a correct side to push the pins out, and more. If you are buying a watch on line, this is the perfect accessory. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F295SA/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title