Profile for Dennis Duncan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dennis Duncan RSS Feed (Greenfield, Tennessee United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Small Fart Spray
Small Fart Spray
Offered by Hepkat Provisioners
Price: $5.19
9 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Make anywhere smell like a Paper Mill, March 3, 2014
Just got a can and tried it out and GOOD GOD it stinks. The smell can be best described as the end result of a Deviled Egg, Cabbage, Chilli, and Beer Binge. It smells like a Bathtub full of P*ss someone farted in. A two squirt Dutch Oven of this stuff could end a marriage. Plus the smell lingers for a while.

I highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys getting laughs at others expense. This is the Real Deal.

Fart Spray 25 grams
Fart Spray 25 grams
Offered by Collectors Paradise (USA SELLER)
Price: $6.39
5 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars OH GOD THE SMELL, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Fart Spray 25 grams (Toy)

Fart Spray - Domestic Version Novelty Item

Price: $10.44
69 used & new from $0.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Idiots!!!!, March 18, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
They ruined the Tiberian Saga. I have always loved the C@C series until now.

WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING!

No Base Building' No Harvesting

Yeah what a idea. Lets make a C@C game without all the elements that made C@C such a great series.

Idiots

Liquid Ass
Liquid Ass
Price: $10.27
25 used & new from $4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly lives up to the hype, October 13, 2009
This review is from: Liquid Ass (Toy)
I bought two bottles of this stuff last week after seeing all the online pranks and reviews. I was not disappointed in the least. Liquid A*s is without a doubt the foulest smell I have ever encountered in my twenty nine years life.

The only way I can explain the smell is imagine putting a pile of cat crap in a bathtub full of rotten eggs, and urine that has been farted, and vomited in, then left to sit in the sun for a couple weeks. Two squirts of it had my wife gagging and me rolling on the floor laughing. It is truly a soul shattering smell.

If you love playing jokes on unsuspected victims this is the product for you, but be warned. Liquid A*s puts off a smell that could end a marriage. lol
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2013 11:26 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly lives up to the hype, October 12, 2009

Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2011 9:07 AM PST

Day by Day Armageddon (A Zombie Novel)
Day by Day Armageddon (A Zombie Novel)
by J. L. Bourne
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best titles in the Zombie genre, April 28, 2008
A Plague of unknown origins is sweeping across the planet. A virus is reanimating the dead and when they rise the only thing they seek is warm human flesh. They hunt their prey tirelessly and without any remorse. All that made them human in life no longer exists in death. They are now nothing more than mindless killing machines. Governments have lost all measure of control and billions are either dead or dying. Civilization is crumbling and it is every man for himself. Come enter this nightmarish world through the journals of an unnamed U.S. Naval officer. Bare witness to his daily struggle for survival in this dark and twisted new landscape ruled by the Dead.

I have said it time and time before, but one more time wont hurt, I am a sucker for a good zombie story. I have also come to expect nothing but the best from Permuted Press releases. They publish the best Zombie Fiction on the market today so when I got my copy of Day By Day Armageddon I was expecting nothing but the best. Once again Permuted Press has come through in a big way. Day by Day Armageddon starts fast and never slows. Mr. Bourne serves up a story full of blood and guts along with nonstop action. I was also very pleased with the character development. Often times zombie stories lack well develop characters focusing solely on the gore and action. Mr Bourne did not make that mistake.. The characters are not wooden in the least and I actually found myself caring about the fate of the protagonist. I have rarely ever had that happen in a zombie story. The story flows smoothly and when I finished I was left feeling satisfied but a little disappointed. The story itself was wonderful, but I wish it had been longer. Maybe Mr. Bourne will give us one day. I will be one of the first to snatch up a copy if he does.

I will end by saying that I highly recommend Day by Day Armageddon to all Zombie Fiction fans and fans of Horror Fiction in general. It is one heck of a story that will leave even the most jaded readers feeling satisfied. Permuted Press has published another great story and they have become the premier name in Zombie fiction.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2008 1:35 PM PDT

The Dead
The Dead
by Mark E. Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars The True Zombie Classic, February 25, 2008
This review is from: The Dead (Paperback)
The Bible prophecy of the end of days have come and our world is doomed. The Sun is dimming and it looks like it is rotting in the sky. The Rapture has happened taking the faithful to Heaven but leaving countless people behind. The unlucky souls who still remain on this dying earth are in store for something that even their worst nightmares couldn't have prepared them for. Satan and his fellow Demons have been unleashed from the bowels of Hell upon the earth where they are possessing the bodies of the Dead. The Fallen ones wander the streets in the rotting flesh of the dead seeking to destroy all of the unlucky ones that were left behind. A group of survivors led by two brothers journey though the streets of New Jersey hiding from the legions of Dead all the while trying to make sense of this world gone mad. As their numbers dwindle and the situation becomes more and more hopeless they will soon learn that their salvation is no longer in their hands.

The old world is gone and The Dead have inherited the Earth.

Ever so often I come across a story that is truly unforgettable. One that haunts me long after I am done reading it. One that makes me want to go back and reread it over and over again. One that I wish I had the talent and skill to write. The Dead is such a story. Over the years I have read this book of Mark Rogers four times and I get something new from it every reading. It has easily become one of my favorite books. The Dead is the ultimate Apocalyptic tale that will grab you by the throat on the first page and never let go. Mr. Rogers crafted a Zombie Classic that has become on of the classics of the Genre. I have read just about everything the genre has to offer and while I have really enjoyed some of the other titles only two books have stayed with me through the years. One is The Rising by Brian Keene and the other is The Dead. To me these two books are the standard bearers of Zombie genre. I long for the day another story grabs me the way these two did.

To sum up I highly recommend The Dead to all Horror fiction fans. It is a classic that has stood the test of time. I can promise that if you give The Dead a chance you will not be disappointed.

Crimson Orgy
Crimson Orgy
by Austin Williams
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Got much more than I expected. One heck of a ride., February 24, 2008
This review is from: Crimson Orgy (Paperback)
Sheldon Meyer a Underground Horror movie director has a vision for the ultimate Grindhouse Flick. It is called Crimson Orgy and if Sheldons vision is realized it will become the most notorious cult movie ever made and quite possibly the worlds first true Snuff Film. He will encounter some major obstacles in the making of his masterpiece. To start he only has a week to finish the film and with a reluctant starlet, an alcoholic lead man, local redneck cops, a hurricane, and a disloyal crew the deadline is going to be almost impossible to meet. He pulls it off but when the week of shooting is over he will never be the same. His desire to make the worlds most hardcore underground flick will end up costing him more than he could ever imagine.

I have always been a fan of the underground horror and exploitation films. I own just about all of them from Cannibal Holocaust to I Spit on Your Grave so when I started Crimson Orgy I knew that I was going to be in for a real treat, and Mr. Williams delivered the goods. Crimson Orgy is a brilliant homage to the classic Grindhouse films of the 60s and 70s. I devoured this story in one long, enjoyable night and even though I missed out on an entire nights sleep I couldn't have been more satisfied. I could not tear myself away from the dark, twisted world Mr. Williams created. Something else I didn't expect when I started Crimson Orgy was how twistedly funny it was going to be. I found myself laughing out loud on more than a few occasions. Mr Williams writes with a style and wit all his own. He also has a dark and twisted sense of humor that even the most jaded fans will enjoy. He is destined to become a major force in the genre if he continues to write stories as stylish and original as Crimson Orgy.

To sum up I recommend Crimson Orgy to all Thriller and Horror fans. I can promise that if you give Mr.Williams story a chance you wont be disappointed.

Roses of Blood on Barbwire Vines
Roses of Blood on Barbwire Vines
by D. L. Snell
Price: $12.95
45 used & new from $0.17

5.0 out of 5 stars An action packed apocalyptic tale full of bood and guts, November 28, 2007
The Dead have risen and have nearly wiped out mankind. The few that have survived the Zombie Apocalypse find themselves at the mercy of something even worse than the undead hordes that now rule the world. They are prisoners to a clan of Vampires that use them for food. They keep them as livestock in an apartment building barricaded with wrecked cars, concrete rubble, and barbwire. They guard their food against the endless hordes of the undead. The humans are their only food source and they without them they will perish. The dead soon find a weak spot in the barricade and they start invading the building. The Clan devises a plan to migrate to an island were they can hunt and breed their livestock in peace, but they will soon see that it is going to be harder than they could have ever dreamed. The undead are starting to evolve into something far more lethal and dangerous than they could have planned for. They will soon be fighting for their own survival in this dead world.

Anyone who loves Zombie Fiction knows that Permuted Press is publishing the best writers in the genre today and Roses of Blood on Barbwire Vines is one of their best releases to date.It has all the elements that fans of the genre love and want, loads of gore and nonstop action, but Roses also has well developed characters that stay with you long after done reading. Mr Snell has created a very dark and bleak world that feels you with a sense of dread the moment you start reading. I haven't been in a world this bleak since The Rising. Another aspect of the book that I loved was the originality of the story. The Zombie genre has become a little stale of the last few years but I think Roses of Blood on Barbwire Vines is the shot in the arm that this genre I love so much needs. Mr Snell has made is presence known and if he keep writing stories as good as this one he will become a major player in the Horror genre.

I will end by saying that I highly HIGHLY RECOMMEND Roses of Blood on Barbwire Vines to all Zombie Fiction fans and fans of Horror Fiction in general. It is one heck of a story that will leave even the most jaded readers feeling satisfied. Permuted Press has published another great story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9