Profile for Fern&O > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fern&O RSS Feed

LifeSpan Fitness 100% Silicone Treadmill Belt Lubricant
LifeSpan Fitness 100% Silicone Treadmill Belt Lubricant
Price: $14.76
15 used & new from $6.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, December 5, 2010
I was not pleased with this product. For $14.99 it was a very small amount. Four ounces to be exact. It is not an aerosol spray making it very difficult to apply. It does not come with a straw for the nozzel making it a messy experience because you need to apply the silicone underneath the tight fitting belt.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2011 3:05 PM PST

Schwinn 840 Treadmill
Schwinn 840 Treadmill
Price: $1,018.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product so far, December 5, 2010
This review is from: Schwinn 840 Treadmill (Sports)
So far so good. I did my homework before I bought this treadmill. I was a little leary before buying it because of the 90 day parts and labor warranty. However, after reading some reviews about other different brand treadmills, it seemed that having a lengthier warranty isn't always a worry free experience. To be fair, this treadmill does have a 10 year warranty on the motor and I believe a 5 year on the frame. It was delivered to my front door within the delivery date estimation. The freight company states they will not enter your house. So I prepared myself well. I had a dolly, which I highly recommend, because it weighs over 200 pounds. The box is about 7'L x 4'w x 1'H. The treadmill is quiet and very sturdy. It was easy to assemble and it took me about an hour. I am very pleased with this product. Although, I have had this product for only about a month. Time will tell if I feel the same about this product a year from now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2011 3:33 PM PST