Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Michelle Hall > Reviews

Browse

Michelle Hall's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle Hall RSS Feed (Mishawaka, IN USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Matchbox Pop Up Adventure Set Dragon Castle Travel Pack
Matchbox Pop Up Adventure Set Dragon Castle Travel Pack
Offered by Speedy Mobile
Price: $37.99
4 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Hit!, April 6, 2008
My daughter bought this as a birthday gift for her little friend (5 yrs.). It was a HUGE hit with both the boys and girls at the party. His mother said that him and his brother played with it nonstop for days.

Nick Jr The Backyardigans Surprise Ink Game Book with Clear Surprise Marker
Nick Jr The Backyardigans Surprise Ink Game Book with Clear Surprise Marker
Offered by Just Fun and Games
Price: $10.69
2 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Distraction!, September 13, 2007
This is a great investment for a long car trip! I got it for my daughter and had to keep looking back to check on her to make sure she was still awake in the car. It kept her occupied for quite some time without the "are we there yet?". I wish I would've bought a whole case of them! :)

Outburst Remix
Outburst Remix
Offered by Best Dollar 4U
Price: $54.66
44 used & new from $14.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Party Game Ever Made!, July 7, 2007
This review is from: Outburst Remix (Toy)
My husband and I love to play this game at holidays or any gathering we attend. It is so much fun, and it's great because you don't have to be a trivia master to have fun playing it. If you don't have this game you NEED to get it! You won't be disappointed!

Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses Genevieve Giftset
Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses Genevieve Giftset

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Barbie Purchase I've Ever Made!, July 5, 2007
I bought this for my 4 year-old. I figured it would just be another Barbie to add to her collection of Barbies that she never plays with. Not only did she play with it for several hours when she got it, but she continues to play with it almost every day. For those of you with preschool-age children you know this is a rare thing. She loves it! Her little sister also loves to watch the little doll (Lacey) spin and watch Barbie's (Genevieve) skirt light up and spin. I would trade all her other Barbies in for this one. It's a great Barbie for a really affordable price! She also has the Hadley & Isla giftset and loves those as well!

Meringue Dora
Meringue Dora

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your little Dora lover!, July 5, 2007
This review is from: Meringue Dora (Toy)
My 4 year-old daughter begged me to buy the Magical Friend Dora for her. I hesitated because of the fact that it seems like she gets a new toy, plays with it for five minutes, and then never looks at it again. Surprisingly she loves this little toy. I then bought her this one and other two (Buenas Noches and Fairytale). She actually plays with them more than most of her toys. Her 14 months old sister also loves to play with them even though they are recommended for ages 3+. They definitely travel well! It turns out that I'm glad I bought them for her afterall.

Buenas Noches
Buenas Noches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your little Dora lover!, July 5, 2007
This review is from: Buenas Noches (Toy)
My 4 year-old daughter begged me to buy the Magical Friend Dora for her. I hesitated because of the fact that it seems like she gets a new toy, plays with it for five minutes, and then never looks at it again. Surprisingly she loves this little toy. I then bought her this one and other two (merengue and Fairytale). She actually plays with them more than most of her toys. Her 14 months old sister also loves to play with them even though they are recommended for ages 3+. They definitely travel well! It turns out that I'm glad I bought them for her afterall.

Dora Fairytale Princess
Dora Fairytale Princess
Offered by Seaside General Store
Price: $10.00
3 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the little Dora lover!, July 5, 2007
This review is from: Dora Fairytale Princess (Toy)
My 4 year-old daughter begged me to buy the Magical Friend Dora for her. I hesitated because of the fact that it seems like she gets a new toy, plays with it for five minutes, and then never looks at it again. Surprisingly she loves this little toy. I then bought her this one and other two (Buenas Noches and Merengue). She actually plays with them more than most of her toys. Her 14 months old sister also loves to play with them even though they are recommended for ages 3+. They definitely travel well! It turns out that I'm glad I bought them for her afterall.

Magical Friend Dora
Magical Friend Dora
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the little Dora lover!, July 5, 2007
This review is from: Magical Friend Dora (Toy)
My 4 year-old daughter begged me to buy this for her. I was hesitated because of the fact that it seems like she gets a new toy, plays with it for five minutes, and then never looks at it again. Surprisingly she loves this little toy. I then bought her the other three (Buenas Noches, Fairytale Princess, and Merengue). She actually plays with them more than most of her toys. Her 14 months old sister also loves to play with them even though they are recommended for ages 3+. They definitely travel well! It turns out that I'm glad I bought them for her afterall.

Go Diego Go Water Wow Coloring Book by Giddy Up
Go Diego Go Water Wow Coloring Book by Giddy Up
Offered by Just Fun and Games
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!, May 15, 2007
My four year old daughter has this Water Wow Doodle Book as well as the Sesame Street and Backyardigans ones. She LOVES them! They are wonderful for keeping her busy at any time whether I'm making dinner or driving the car. The refillable water brish is nice because it will never dry out like some of the markers do that come with similar products. I have read that someone had a problem with them dripping or leaking, but as long as you only squeeze them initially to get the tips damp as the instructions suggest (and don't continue to squeeze them) they will not drip. She takes these when she visits friends and her friends all love them too! I don't ever have to worry about parents being angry because they are completely mess free!

Water Wow Doodle Book-The Backyardigans
Water Wow Doodle Book-The Backyardigans

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!, May 15, 2007
My four year old daughter has this Water Wow Doodle Book as well as the Diego and Sesame Street ones. She LOVES them! They are wonderful for keeping her busy at any time whether I'm making dinner or driving the car. The refillable water brish is nice because it will never dry out like some of the markers do that come with similar products. I have read that someone had a problem with them dripping or leaking, but as long as you only squeeze them initially to get the tips damp as the instructions suggest (and don't continue to squeeze them) they will not drip. She takes these when she visits friends and her friends all love them too! I don't ever have to worry about parents being angry because they are completely mess free!

Page: 1 | 2