Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jim > Reviews

Browse

Jim's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jim RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Niceshop® Flexible Mini USB LED Cooling Flashing Fan Programmable Edit Word for PC Laptop Notebook Desktops
Offered by nice-shopping
Price: $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars This fan is more fun that I expected, November 13, 2015
This fan is more fun that I expected. The words are bright and the vinyl fan blades nearly disappear when in motion, making it look like the words are hovering in the air. It's a very cool toy! :-)

Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antenna - 2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X / Linux (300 Mbps) [Discontinued Model]
Offered by Sky Rocket Sales
Price: $19.49
29 used & new from $5.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, look at other routers, May 8, 2014
I was NOT impressed with this router. OTHER routers have a stronger signal and more features. I would avoid this one.

AmazonBasics Bluetooth Keyboard for Android Devices - Black
AmazonBasics Bluetooth Keyboard for Android Devices - Black
Price: $31.99
22 used & new from $27.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good keyboard!, April 28, 2014
It's about 2/3 the size of a full keyboard, but doesn't feel too cramped when typing - and I have pretty big hands.

This is a good keyboard for mobile blogging from your phone. It also has dedicated home, back, and menu buttons, so you don't have to touch your phone screen so much.

Benson Mills Laced Leaves Knitted Fabric Tablecloth, 52 by 70-Inch, Sage
Benson Mills Laced Leaves Knitted Fabric Tablecloth, 52 by 70-Inch, Sage

2.0 out of 5 stars This is ONLY the lacy leaf covering that you see in the picture., April 28, 2014
This is not a full tablecloth. It's almost like a doily that you lay over another tablecloth.

It DOES dress up other tablecloths - but don't make the mistake of thinking that it's an actual tablecloth.

BasTexWireless Bastex NEW BATTERY ZTE N9511 Source N9510 Warp 4G Z796c Majesty Z795g
Offered by Fenix Select - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good battery., April 28, 2014
I bought two of these for my ZTE Z796c Majesty phone. They seem to hold a decent charge, as good as the original battery that came with my phone.

Now if I could only find a decent external charger for these!

ZTE Majesty Z796C ZTE796 796C 796 Compact Universal Replacement Battery Charger
ZTE Majesty Z796C ZTE796 796C 796 Compact Universal Replacement Battery Charger
Offered by EAS Guardian
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars These things are worthless, April 28, 2014
I bought two of these, and wasted my money. The clip does NOT hold the battery on the charging pins, and on one of the two, the LED indicator doesn't even work. Stay away from this product.

Skinomi® TechSkin - ZTE Majesty Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield (Model(s): Z796C)
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $6.95

2.0 out of 5 stars KEEP THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING!! They will not honor their lifetime warranty without it., April 28, 2014
This was my third Skinomi TechSkin. The first two were AWESOME, like body armor for my phone. This time around however... I don't know what changed, but my third one stretches at tears easily, after just a couple of weeks there are pockmarks and small tears in the surface.

I cannot send it back, however, because I didn't keep the original packaging - after the first two, I didn't see a need to.

I don't know exactly what changed, but I hope they are not trying to make these out of a cheaper material. Am very disappointed.

Kinivo Btd-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter for Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista
Kinivo Btd-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter for Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $32.99
64 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't work on a Windows 8 Toshiba laptop, February 19, 2014
This just wouldn't work on my laptop - even Kinivo's tech support couldn't figure out why Windows 8 wouldn't install the drivers. Disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2014 6:19 AM PST

SteelSeries World of Warcraft Legendary MMO Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries World of Warcraft Legendary MMO Gaming Mouse
Offered by TheFactoryDepot
Price: $33.99
22 used & new from $29.21

1.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful mouse, with one MAJOR design flaw, February 13, 2014
I had to press down HARD on the right mouse button to get it to click - a button that I just realized is essential to turning. It's hard to press - because instead of left and right mouse buttons, there is just decorative plastic, with switches embedded deep down. Because of this design, probably 1 in 8 of my right mouse clicks weren't pressed hard enough to click, and kept losing control of my character.

This made the mouse unusable for me. Which is sad, because I totally love the layout of the extra buttons, and the look of this mouse. Unfortunately, I had to return it.

Foundation: Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain, and Move with Confidence
Foundation: Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain, and Move with Confidence
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware the version with bonus audio / video, July 14, 2013
I just bought the Kindle version with videos demonstrating the exercises - and I can't watch them. I get the same error message on my brand new Windows 8 laptop, and my Samsung Android phone - "Your device or application does not support video playback". WTF??

Page: 1 | 2