Profile for Cigarchick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cigarchick RSS Feed (California)

Cafix All-Natural Instant Beverage, 7.05-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Cafix All-Natural Instant Beverage, 7.05-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Offered by Enjoy Better Coffee
Price: $19.99
16 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent flavor and aroma, May 2, 2013
I am reviewing Cafix in the Cannister. I couldn't be happier with the product!

If you need or want to eliminate coffee or caffeine from your diet, Cafix is an excellent option to satisfy your "taste" for coffee.

All of the other coffee "substitutes" that I've found, including Cafix's other products, have an ingredient that I'm allergic to - rye. The Cafix in cannister does not have rye. I was thrilled to find it!

I'm the type of coffee drinker that needs a creamer to cut the acidity. With Cafix, I don't even need a creamer! The taste and feel is a bit creamy to me, saving me a few calories from not using a creamer!.

This Cafix Product has a great coffee-like aroma. It's taste is very similar to coffee as well, enough to fool me. I can't try Cafix's other products, but I highly recommend this one. Enjoy!

Endurance Stainless Steel Drink Bent Straws (Set of 4)
Endurance Stainless Steel Drink Bent Straws (Set of 4)
Offered by Naviman
Price: $9.79
25 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, August 9, 2009
I love using straws. When I found these, I had to have them. I make melon balls and freeze them for drinks. These sturdy metal straws make it easy to pierce the melons with to grab a bite. Personally, I like the straws, but, I do have a few things to point out.

- If you have metal fillings, you may get that weird sensation in your teeth that occasionally happens if you use metal utensils.

- If your drink is very chilled/frozen, the straws will also transfer the cold.

- Be careful not to hit your teeth with these...they could chip them.

- If you wash things in the dishwasher, this is a hard item to place into it. They fall through the holes in my utensil basket. If you place them on their sides, the water will not properly flow to clean them. Not quite sure what the answer is to this one other than hand washing.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 5:55 AM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., August 9, 2009
This Waterpik is so much improved from my old, rectangular one (about 8 years old???). It is much sleeker and nicer looking to keep on the counter (if you are so inclined). It is a bit taller than my old one, which is fine. I think it is better designed with the storage of extra piks and brushes in the lid compartment. The only thing that I'd redesign on this item IS the lid. It tends to fall into the reservoir when you lift it to access the other piks. I think that a snap type hinge would work well to hold it in place, as well as making it easy to remove for cleaning. I also like the recessed area for the hose. Very nice product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a dental water jet.

BAGGU Family Pack Neutrals Reusable Shopping Tote,Dark,one size
BAGGU Family Pack Neutrals Reusable Shopping Tote,Dark,one size

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 9, 2009
Very convenient item. I love my Baggu Bags! Not only for shopping, but for carrying items around my home and garden. If I need to bring in a bunch of tomatoes or other veggies, I can use these bags as they are very strong. They've held up well in the washing machine, too!

RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Turkey Lifter, Set of 2
RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Turkey Lifter, Set of 2
Offered by Hard to Find Items
Price: $16.95
37 used & new from $8.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, well built product, August 9, 2009
I've yet to use the Poultry Lifters, but, I want to say that they are well made. The size is large enough to get the job done, but not so large that you won't find a spot to store them. I'm happy with my purchase!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars THE best! No allergic issues for me!!, August 9, 2009
I have sensitive skin. I get allergic reations to many products including toothpaste, lipstick, lipgloss, and other lip products. I'm happy to say that Chanel's Glossimer line has never caused any allergic reaction. It has not caused my lips to peel as other products have. My lips are smooth! I also do not like a lot of color on my lips. I prefer number 14 Glaze as it is nearly clear with just a bare hint of a rosey glow. I have used it over other Chanel colors just to gloss them up a bit more. I love it!

RSVP Herb Scissors
RSVP Herb Scissors
Offered by Naviman
Price: $9.55
37 used & new from $9.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, could be better., August 9, 2009
This review is from: RSVP Herb Scissors (Kitchen)
I have a large garden with a lot of herbs. I thought this would be a great gadget to speed up the process of chopping the herbs. It works to finely cut the herbs. But, it does not release them easily. A bit of shaking the scissors, and most of the cuttings will come out. Still, I wish it worked better than it does. I will use the scissors when I have a large amount of cutting to do. Other than that, I'll stick to tearing the herbs by hand for smaller dishes. Not a bad product...but, again, it could be better.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 9:24 AM PST

RSVP Compost Pail
RSVP Compost Pail
Offered by Richmond Home Center
Price: $39.95
22 used & new from $29.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., August 9, 2009
This review is from: RSVP Compost Pail (Kitchen)
The look and size are great for it's purpose. I've had it for a few weeks, and haven't had any smell or flys/nats whatsoever. I researched and read the reviews for several different compost pails and I am very pleased with my choice. The only thing I'd like to see redesigned, would be for the lower section of the inner lid to have perforations. This would allow for easier drainage of water after washing. Other than that, I recommend this to anybody wanting a sturdy, quality built, compost pail.