Profile for QBS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

QBS "Quality Bargain Shopper" RSS Feed (Private)

American Casino Guide
American Casino Guide
by Steve Bourie
50 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Liked the Coupons, November 30, 2006
This review is from: American Casino Guide (Paperback)
Well, yes I did check out the coupon list before purchasing the book - I would agree with that recommendation. However, I actually used the 2 for 1 coupon for the Silverton buffet and was able to enjoy melt in your mouth prime rib, roast pork, roast turkey, jumbo peel shrimp and Alaskan king crab legs for $8.99, so I appreciated having the coupon because without it I'd have never bothered to venture off the strip. I didn't try any of the other buffets so I can't comment on their quality, but I thought the Silverton buffet was better quality than the one at MGM that I ate a couple of years ago - it was kind of a throwback to the days where casinos used to offer high-quality food for ridiculously cheap prices to get people to come visit their casinos. So for that reason I thought this book was a bargain. But yes, I would recommend checking out the coupons first, and it probably is better-suited for people who intend to rent a car. It's only $12 so if you plan on using at least 2 coupons the book ought to pretty much pay for itself :)