Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Michael T. Parsons > Reviews

Browse

Michael T. Parsons' Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael T. Parsons "MThoren68" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Greenco Heavy Duty Solid Stainless Steel Garlic Press, Crusher, Mincer, Including 2 Free Bonuses Inside, Silicone Garlic Peeler and a Cleaning Brush
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $12.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it., August 22, 2015
Worthless. Horrible. A third of the clove squeezed out the back. It stuck. It was horrible to clean. This is a worthless gadget. I hate that I bought this. I feel like less of a person.

Home-it toilet brush set Chrome toilet brush for tall toilet bowl and toilet brush holder with Lid great toilet bowl cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it., August 22, 2015
Gf says it works great. I trust her.

Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person PVC-Free Air Bed w/ Battery Operated Pump, Green
Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person PVC-Free Air Bed w/ Battery Operated Pump, Green
Price: $75.53
6 used & new from $52.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, August 22, 2015
Great. Blew up easy, held air the whole trip, super comfortable and supportive. Definitely recommend.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone? Just stay away., February 27, 2015
This review is from: Gone Girl (Amazon Instant Video)
Holy crud, I want to punch everyone involved in this turd. I rented this to watch during a flight to CA, and a third of the way through I felt the urge to throw my iPad off the plane, and that urge grew until the end of the movie by which time I wanted to punch myself in the head until I got a concussion and forgot this abomination. More WTF moments than Walking Dead. The plot twists are contrived and hokey. And the ending is among the worst in movie history. Really? The whole movie is spent building this contorted journey, watching Affleck's character develop this emotional tangle, and in the last 30 seconds it's like, "Eh, whatever, I might as well just keep going with her." What a loathsome piece of garbage.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2015 4:02 PM PDT

Chantal Classic Loop Enamel-on-Steel 1.8 Quart Teakettle, Indigo Blue
Chantal Classic Loop Enamel-on-Steel 1.8 Quart Teakettle, Indigo Blue
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $57.89
19 used & new from $49.50

5.0 out of 5 stars All the kettle you need., February 27, 2015
There is not a darn thing wrong with this kettle. Got it for the girlfriend, she loves it. The blue is beautiful. The kettle feels good in the hand. The lid fits snuggly. The whistle ramps up nicely and gets plenty loud if you don't answer the call. Not that I've thought a lot about it, but nothing occurs to me re: any improvements that could be made.

Oster Limited Edition Fast Feed Hair Cut Clipper Professional Pro Salon silver Made In USA with adjustable blade system Quiet Pivot Motor 76023-076
Offered by always quality
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, but not quite., January 12, 2015
So I recently decided to go the shaved head route, and after looking at numerous reviews, I decided on these clippers. I went to my barber for the "Big Shave," going from a relatively full head of hair to a much more aerodynamic look. Then I realized that look needs much more regular maintenance, and I would be stupid to spend $15-25 every 4-5 days for something I should be able to do myself. I ordered these and was actually a little excited to do my first self cut. As it was taking longer to get them than it should have (UPS' fault, not Amazon's), I borrowed a friends Wahl clippers. My first cut went great, and I got down as close as my barber. Finally, my Oster came. I was immediately pleased with the lighter weight and better feel in the hand as compared to the Wahl. I turned it on and it was significantly quieter than the Wahl. Unfortunately, it does not cut quite as close as the Wahl. It is a 000-1 blade, I had it all the way to 000, and it just will not get quite as close as by barber or the Wahl. This is not a killer, but it is a little dissapointing. I will be taking it to my barber to se if he knows any trick or adjustment that might help. It will do as it is, but it's not just quite what I was hoping for.

Panacea 15251 Canvas Log Tote, Black
Panacea 15251 Canvas Log Tote, Black
Price: $11.25
36 used & new from $6.25

4.0 out of 5 stars It does a good job holding my wood., December 1, 2014
It's a bag. It has handles. It holds wood. I wish it held a little more wood.

Philips Norelco Bodygroom Replacement Trimmer/Shaver Foil
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Replacement Trimmer/Shaver Foil
Price: $12.98
30 used & new from $9.38

4.0 out of 5 stars For the frank and beans...., December 1, 2014
I like my ladies (well, now, my lady) nice and neat, and one day (probably many days too late) I realized that the least I can do is return the favor. So, after a lot of research into how to tend your garden sans wax or razor blade, I decided to give the Bodygroom a try. The fact that I am buying replacement blades shows I have decided to stick with it. It's still a cautious process, but with only 2 slightly small minimal nicks in 3 years, I'm a pretty big fan (and the lady appreciates the reciprocity in grooming).

Weber 7506 Stainless-Steel Burner Tube Set
Weber 7506 Stainless-Steel Burner Tube Set
Offered by Everything 4 the home
Price: $48.99
13 used & new from $43.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't think, just buy., December 1, 2014
This replacement burner set is bloody awesome. The original burners finally - after 13 years of the grill being stored outside, uncovered and still starting on the first try every time - rusted out on me. I found these, took delivery at my house, grabbed the box and a beer and a generic tool set, and turned my Weber from "She's 13 years old and still doing pretty darn good" to "Holy moly, I hope no one buys a new grill just because the burners crap out 'cause this thing is back to champ status" in about 20 minutes. And the grill started on the first try. Please do everyone a favor and do check for leaks before you start it for the first time. If you've been around long enough to wear the first set of burners out, you might as well make sure you're in shape to do the same with the second.

Pleaser Women's Fab-420W Pump,Red Patent,16 M US
Pleaser Women's Fab-420W Pump,Red Patent,16 M US
Price: $41.95
19 used & new from $41.95

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're a guy with large feet..., December 1, 2014
...then these are the shoes for you. I wear size 14 men's, and I desperately needed a pair of red pumps for a night out on the town. Actually, Halloween night. With my girlfriend. As tranny Fred and tranny Velma. These shoes are in storage in the event Sarah Palin runs for office again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3