Profile for ebm > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ebm RSS Feed

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD - Black
Offered by DavisMAX
Price: $221.79
5 used & new from $140.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, October 3, 2011
I've been searching for a point and shoot with a wide angle that takes good pictures. Unfortunately, this camera fell a little short. It has some nice features ... the zoom is great and the gps works pretty well. When it comes down to it, its about picture quality. I found the image colors to be a little flat. And overall, the images are not as sharp as I would like.

Citizen Men's BM8180-03E "Eco-Drive" Canvas Strap Watch
Citizen Men's BM8180-03E "Eco-Drive" Canvas Strap Watch
Price: $101.50
18 used & new from $101.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, October 3, 2011
This is a nice watch for everyday use. It is also very quiet ... a good thing for those of us who can't abide obnoxious ticking. My only complaint is the strap. I replaced mine with a simple black leather strap.

Kingston ValueRAM 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 SODIMM (Kit of 2) Notebook Memory
Offered by green tech
Price: $98.99
5 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac Mini, October 3, 2011
This memory kit works fine with the 2011 Mac Mini. I went from 2G to 8G and it made a big difference.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2012 6:11 AM PDT

Roebic FRK-6 Foaming Root Killer, 1-Pound
Roebic FRK-6 Foaming Root Killer, 1-Pound
Offered by Ozbo
Price: $15.84
14 used & new from $15.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good For Prevention, October 3, 2011
I had recurring root problems after moving into my house. I have been using this twice a year (spring and fall) and haven't had a problem for 4 years.

Note: It can be difficult to get out of the bottle. I suggest pouring it into a separate container before using.

Ambient Weather WS-1171A Wireless Advanced Weather Station with Temperature, Dew Point, Barometer and Humidity
Price: $39.99
7 used & new from $35.63

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, September 23, 2011
I was very disappointed after reading the mostly positive reviews. The display is nothing like what is shown in the product picture. It is dark and difficult to read. The indoor unit's temperature was off compared to other thermometers in my house (about 2 deg over the thermostat and an older oregon scientific). The outdoor sensor's temperature was even further off (about 4 deg over). Thankfully, Amazon has a painless return process.
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2013 4:42 PM PDT

Blue Magic 725CD-06 Headlight Lens Restorer - 8 oz.
Blue Magic 725CD-06 Headlight Lens Restorer - 8 oz.
Price: $7.49
12 used & new from $5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Its cheap and it works., June 12, 2011
While this did not make my headlights perfect, it did vastly improve them. I only applied it once and it did much better than I expected. It is definitely worth a try given how cheap it is compared to similar products.