Profile for tracikerr > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tracikerr RSS Feed (North Haledon)

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 64 Oz & Hydrate Conditioner 64 Oz DUO
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 64 Oz & Hydrate Conditioner 64 Oz DUO
Offered by Salon Source
Price: $126.95
6 used & new from $126.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, July 21, 2011
I'm a product junkie and will tell you I've tried nearly every hair product out there. I have fine limp hair on most days, which actually led me to try the volume line of pureology as well. However I recommend this shampoo and conditioner to ALL hair types. It softens my hair like no other, my limp hair still has a healthy life to it. My hair feels no residue or gunk, it leaves my hair feeling clean and light and unbelievably soft!! Everyone I've recommended this to just loves it! Occasionally I'll try something different, but I keep coming back here to this. It's a safe choice with great results.

Bob Handlebar Console for Single Strollers, Black
Bob Handlebar Console for Single Strollers, Black
Offered by CapitalKidz
Price: $20.00
9 used & new from $15.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Great attachment, wish it were a bit bigger, July 21, 2011
Great item, hold average size cups. Great for bottle water, it's the perfect size for them b/c they are deep cup holders. Not good for sippy cups with handles though. THe middle little storage area is pretty small. I was hoping for something a bit bigger, mostly b/c the basket isn't all that big on the Bob. Overall, it does hold the drinks well without having to add additional attachments. Only giving it 3 stars b/c I really needed more than just a cup holder with the item. It also doesn't make access to my skip hop bag that I attach to the stroller all that accessible. I have to pick one or the other.

BOB Single Snack Tray, Black
BOB Single Snack Tray, Black
Price: $24.00
26 used & new from $19.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Snack tray for Bob is very high, July 21, 2011
I purchased this snack tray when my daughter was about 9 months old. It attaches to the car seat adapter. SHe is now a year old and I still cannot use the snack try attachment b/c the snack try is at her forehead. I've tried adjusting the seat to raise her up... keeping in mind she is actually large for her age. She isn't a tiny little peanut. I would not recommend this attachment. My guess is that she won't be able to use the snack try until 2 or 3 years old. Then the challenge comes with the fact it is a perm fixture on the stroller as you have to install using screws. You will have to pick up your child to put them into the stroller and pick them up by lifting them out of the stroller b/c the snack tray is fixed on both sides of the stroller. Not very convenient. The idea of a snack tray was more for using on an as needed basis, not for a permanent fixture making getting in and out of the stroller so difficult. I wouldn't waste your money on this item.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2011 8:53 AM PDT

Peter Potty Toddler Urinal (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Peter Potty Toddler Urinal (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but probably best for once your son is potty trained, April 8, 2010
We have tried everything to assist with potty training. The challenge with this is that when you are first teaching your son to use the potty, it is best for them to sit down to understand both pee pee and poo poo. We used this and he loves it, but he refuses to sit on the potty. We have resorted to bribes and taken Peter Potty away in order to get him to sit down. However once he understands the sensation for each pee pee and poo poo, then I'm sure we will bring this back out again. The other challenge we had is that he keeps going in and holding the water button down until it is empty and we spend a lot of time dumping the water and refilling it so that it can be in a ready status for him to go to the potty when needed.