Profile for Jacqulin Grissom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jacqulin Grissom RSS Feed (SUGAR LAND, TEXAS, US)

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
by Fannie Flagg
97 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An All Time Classic, October 14, 2012
I was raised on the movie Fried Green Tomatos and it wasn't until recently that I decided to read the book because I wanted some questions answered. Such as is Mrs. Threadgoode really Iggy? So I looked and found the book. I LOVED the book! It was just a wonderful and charming and for once beat my love for the movie. I will probably read the book again because it was just so wonderful. I found myself not being able to put it down.

Catching Fire (Hunger Games)
Catching Fire (Hunger Games)
by Suzanne Collins
Price: $12.65
324 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first two books..., October 14, 2012
Okay I am not dis'ing on the Hunger Games what so ever, I'm actually a great fan of the books however; I didn't enjoy reading the third one as much as the first two. I feel like the author tried to put so much information in the third book that the plot got lost a lot of the time. By the time I finished it, I was glad I finished nothing like the other two where I still wanted to know more. But still this was a great book series to read.

THE DRINKING TREE
THE DRINKING TREE
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, September 2, 2011
This review is from: THE DRINKING TREE (Kindle Edition)
I haven't read it all yet but can't wait to finish it! You did a great job on the book Tommy!

Barney: Six-DVD Learning Pack (Now I Know My ABC's / Numbers Numbers / Rhyme Time Rhythm / Let's Play School / Red Yellow Blue / It's Time For Counting)

3.0 out of 5 stars DVD's aren't what they say they are, January 13, 2011
I bought this DVD set for my 2 year old and although all the DVD's work, the movies aren't labeled right (The ABC video is the number video, the number video is shapes and colors) This is going to drive me nuts...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2011 6:46 PM PDT

Hamilton Beach 48274 Brew Station 6-Cup Coffeemaker, Black
Hamilton Beach 48274 Brew Station 6-Cup Coffeemaker, Black
Price: $26.00
30 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little coffee maker., September 27, 2010
I was so excited to recive this coffee maker. My husband bought it for me as a suprise. So far it's been great. The coffee brews very quickly and just the right amount of coffee for myself. I'm in a home where no one else drinks it. I understand what everyone else is talking about it "leaking" it's not from the little bar it's when you go to take the used filter out all the steam creates so much condinsation water drips everywhere. If you just pick up the filter basket and shake it gently over the open machine it will drop into the coffee tank and then you dump the tank out. One other complaint I have is about my last cup of coffee the coffee starts getting a burnt taste. But other than that I still love it.

Old River Road Crab Shape Cookie Cutter, Copper
Old River Road Crab Shape Cookie Cutter, Copper
Price: $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cookie Cutter, August 29, 2010
I can't wait to use this cookie cutter! It came on time and is made of a heavy copper material. The sticker put on it came of very easily. Thanks for a great product!