Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Devin > Reviews

Browse

Devin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Devin RSS Feed

The Sundered (Among the Mythos Book 1)
The Sundered (Among the Mythos Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sundered, September 7, 2013
The book is great! Very surprise twist - I couldn't put it down. I'll end up re-reading it at least twice.

bOdfx Stainless Ear Gauges Stretching Kit + Piercing Balm - 36 Piece Stainless Tapers & Tunnels. 14g-00g
Offered by Bodfx
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Starter Kit, September 7, 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone looking to stretch their ears. It is very well packaged. The tunnels are nice and smooth. I love that they are comparably price to the acrylic sets, since you should not use acrylic to stretch.

Rugged Ridge 11608.01 7" Wide Fender Flare with Hardware, 6 Piece Kit for Jeep Wrangler TJ
Price: $143.97
51 used & new from $122.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fender Flares, August 13, 2013
Awesome purchase. Fit my 1999 TJ great. Installation was easy but time consuming. Mine came with new hardware, I didn't expect that, the washers are not the best however.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat!, November 3, 2012
I love this hat. I was worried since I couldn't try it on, but it fits exactly like you think it will (as pictured).

Bayer Contour  Blood Glucose, 50 Test Strips
Bayer Contour Blood Glucose, 50 Test Strips
Offered by Prime Medical Store
Price: $12.73
34 used & new from $6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, January 21, 2011
These are about half price compared to my local stores. They work just fine.

The expiration date is good (over a year from the day I received them).

Acer Aspire AS1410-8913 11.6-Inch Ruby Red Laptop - 6 Hour Battery Life
Acer Aspire AS1410-8913 11.6-Inch Ruby Red Laptop - 6 Hour Battery Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laptop!, November 21, 2009
This laptop arrived in the allotted time period. It is exactally what I wanted. It can do basic functions well i.e. web, email, and word processing. It can handle YouTube HD on NOT full screen. I don't find this a big loss regular YouTube is fine. It will not play games newer than say 2004-2005 one exception is Spore, google a list a tested titles. Most older games I played work fine.

Most definately worth the money!