Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Whitney Baugh > Reviews

Browse

Whitney Baugh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Whitney Baugh "Whitney" RSS Feed (Alabama)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kids Army Camouflage Helmet - Fits Ages 5-13
Kids Army Camouflage Helmet - Fits Ages 5-13
Offered by Outdoor Adventure World
Price: $17.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, would not purchase, December 2, 2014
Unfortunately this helmet broke (the inside separated from the helmet) within minutes of it arriving. Thankfully Amazon as wonderful and allowed us to return it, no questions asked. It was flimsy and overall bad quality so we did not reorder.

Nookums Paci-Plushies Unicorn - Universal Pacifier Holder
Nookums Paci-Plushies Unicorn - Universal Pacifier Holder
Offered by Nookums LLC
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $14.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Soothie Natural pacifiers, November 15, 2014
This item did not fit our Soothie Natural pacifiers (provided in the NICU) with the notch. It was incompatible and we were unable to use it as intended. It is soft and adorable.

Frigidaire 240363702 Door Bin
Frigidaire 240363702 Door Bin
Offered by HomeAppliancePart
Price: $28.85
8 used & new from $19.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement bin!, November 15, 2014
Item arrived as described and worked perfectly to replace our broken bin.

Medela Diaphragm Cap Faceplate Pump In Style Advanced 9V DC #6007132
Medela Diaphragm Cap Faceplate Pump In Style Advanced 9V DC #6007132
Offered by Lullaby Baby
Price: $15.60
3 used & new from $15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, exactly as described., November 15, 2014
Great item, exactly as described. I pump exclusively for our medically complicated daughter so when my existing faceplate broke, I needed a new one ASAP. Shipping was quick- less than a week. The faceplate arrived in new condition and was easy to snap on to my Medela Pump in Style Advance.

Blast Zone Hydro Rush Inflatable Water Park
Blast Zone Hydro Rush Inflatable Water Park
Price: $399.99
3 used & new from $399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Younger Children & Teenagers, Durable & FUN, April 9, 2013
With summer right around the corner, it was time for us to find a new outdoor toy for the kids. Our children are 4 & 2, so a pool won't work for them just yet. The Hydro Rush water park was exactly what we were looking for with a slide, sprinkles, water cannon, and a shallow splashing pool.

Even at ages 4 & 2, our kids have no problem climbing the slide or working their way around the water park. They love it- dry or wet. I like the included sprinkler system, the water cannon, and that the bottom fills with water like a shallow kiddie pool. It's great for younger children or teenagers!

Set up was much easier than expected. The Hydro Rush water park is ready to go right out of the box. You'll need an outlet to hook up the air blower. We ran an extension cord around the house and it worked great. Within seconds of plugging it in, you can see it start to rise. About two minutes later, the Hydro Rush water park was ready to play on! It includes stakes to stake it to the ground, so you don't have to worry about it moving around.

So far, we've had up to 4 kids (11, 8, 4, 2) on it with plenty of room to play and it's held up fabulously. The quality is excellent and I expect it to last a long time.

Taking it down and fitting it into the included bag was the hardest part. My husband did get it done, but it definitely took some effort. We've decided to buy a large tote for storage since we know we'll be using it a lot this summer. That will save us the time and effort from putting it back into the bag each time.

Overall, we couldn't be happier with our purchase. I have no doubt the Hydro Rush water park is going to get a ton of use this summer. The ease of use coupled with the fun is provides makes it well worth the money!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 8:36 AM PDT

THOMAS THE TANK TRAIN MYLAR PARTY BALLOON SUPERSHAPE (MULTI, 1)
THOMAS THE TANK TRAIN MYLAR PARTY BALLOON SUPERSHAPE (MULTI, 1)
Offered by Zoom Party
Price: $5.15
20 used & new from $3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to any Thomas themed party!, January 10, 2013
I purchased this balloon for my son's Thomas themed third birthday party. It was easy to blow up using a small helium tank and I loved that it self sealed. It did not leak and finally after FOUR weeks, I cut a tiny hole in it to let the air out. It now hangs in my sons bedroom and is in good condition after a month of use!

Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center
Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center
Offered by READY SET BUY
Price: $23.90
19 used & new from $14.21

5.0 out of 5 stars One year later, still used weekly, still in great condition., January 10, 2013
I purchased this for my son when he turned 3. We do preschool activities at home and use it several times per week. I can't say enough good things about it. It's held up to my son so well. He has learned how to write his letters using it as a tracing board. I love that I can print pages online for free and reuse them over and over again. I would highly recommend it. Do keep in mind that it's only compatible with Crayola Dry Erase markers- others marker will not erase, so order an extra set of markers too. It comes with three, but if you are like me, pens/ pencils/ markers seem to walk off quite frequently.

Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart
Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart
Price: $55.98
75 used & new from $48.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart (Toy)
I purchased this shopping cart last Christmas. My son had just turned 3 and my daughter was turning 1. After researching, this was the best option I could find because I knew it would hold up and I trust the Melissa & Doug name. Both of my kids instantly loved it and it has been one of our most played with toys over the past year. We've even let our son take it grocery shopping with us and he felt so big! Our daughter will soon turn 2 and she plays with this now too. It spent a lot of time outside on our patio and has held up perfectly, even after being rained on. I would absolutely purchase the Melissa & Dough Shopping Cart again and recommend it to parents!

Learning Resources Real World Folding Geometric Shapes Set of 8
Learning Resources Real World Folding Geometric Shapes Set of 8
Price: $27.99
31 used & new from $22.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Teaching Geometric Shapes to Younger Children, October 6, 2012
These Real World Folding 3D Geometric Shapes are geared toward grades K+. Since Bryson (age 3) already knows the basic shapes, I decided this would be a good time to introduce him to geometric shapes too. The "real world" aspect of these shapes give him something to relate each one too- paint cans (cylinder), Christmas trees (cone), hay bales (rectangular prism), etc.

Bryson enjoyed stacking the blocks and the knocking them over. As he played, I took the time to explain what each shape was and then we talked about others items that were the same shape. The bottom snaps off so you can easily and quickly change the inserts inside. They come with tape to help secure the bottoms so they will stay in place. I'll probably take some clear tape and add for extra durability later on.

Overall, I really like these shapes and I think we'll get a lot of use out of them in the years to come. They offer a fun way to introduce geometric shapes and are easy for kids to understand! With so many different inserts, they won't get old because you can always switch them out to something new.

I received this set to facilitate my review. All thoughts and opinions remain my own.

VTech InnoTab 2 Kids Tablet, Blue
VTech InnoTab 2 Kids Tablet, Blue
Offered by Cheapees
Price: $78.99
18 used & new from $38.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Educational AND Fun Learinng Tablet, September 17, 2012
Our home is beginning to look a bit like VTech show room. We have the VTech Musical Octopus in bathtub and the kids loved the VTech MobiGo 2 so much that my mom purchased a second one so they could each have their own. We received the newly released VTech InnoTab 2 learning tablet for Bryson to try out.

Right out of the box, several great features caught my eye.

VTech InnoTab 2 Features

The rotating photo/video camera allows Bryson to take a photo of himself and then he can easily flip it around to snap photos of anything else. He loves to set up his train tracks and other toy scenes for photo opps.

It has a built in stand that slides out so the VTech InnoTab 2 can stand on it's own. This is perfect when he's looking at e-books or listening to music. The stand will hold it up right or sitting on it's side.

The 5″ color touch screen is a great size. It's not too big or too small and it's great for on the go.

I love that is has 2GB memory and it features an SD card slot, so you can expand up 16GB memory.

The MP3 player is something that will come in handy and it's a neat feature that none of our other game systems offer. You can purchase albums ($4.99) in the Learning Lodge Navigator, but I think you should also be able to add it to a memory card. (I'm not 100% on that as I haven't purchased an SD card yet.)

The VTech InnoTab 2 comes loaded with 17 apps and 2 free downloads to use in the Learning Lodge Navigator.

The downloaded app selection is large and they cover a wide age range. Since Bryson is only 3, there are plenty of apps for him to grow into as he gets older.

The VTech InnoTab 2 offers an e-reader, art studio, microphone, motion-tilt games, photo view, video player, stylus, and calendar. Bryson still prefers the MobiGo 2 right now, but I think that he'll enjoy the InnoTab 2 also. I have downloaded two educational games that teach Bryson how to write his letters and numbers. As with our other game systems, I highly recommend using rechargeable batteries. You'll save money in the long run and if you get a couple sets, you'll always have a set charged.

I look forward to buying an SD card and loading some music and movies on the VTech InnoTab 2. For now, Bryson is content with the games, books, camera, and art studio.

I have received a VTech InnoTab 2 to facilitate my review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2012 7:19 AM PST