Profile for Tina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1131

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tina "Tina" RSS Feed (Montreal, Quebec)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gone Too Far
Gone Too Far
by Natalie Richards
Price: $9.18
62 used & new from $4.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 10, 2015
This review is from: Gone Too Far (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book, mainly because it just wasn't your standard boring story about a girl in school who gets revenge.

Yes, Piper gets the opportunity to really make like difficult for some of the "popular" kids in school who have basically made her life difficult, an interesting thing happens along the way.

The popular kids are just not that bad, in fact, they are very similar to Piper (great little plot twist).

So, how does Piper get herself out a very difficult situation?

Loved the pacing in this book and I really appreciated that the author actually went the "other" way by making the main character realize that not everyone is bad just because they are popular.

The suspense is good and I was trying to figure out how the author would write the character out of this mess.

Very engrossing read and I was actually upset when the book ended.

Loved it.

ECSEM® Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/Running & Gym/Exercise Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones Headsets w/Microphone for Iphone 5S 5C 4S 4, Ipad 2 3 4 New iPad, Ipod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones Bluetooth Devices-In White
Offered by Best_Express (immi Authorized Store)
Price: $16.99
8 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, January 4, 2015
Yes, I am very, very picky about my ear buds because my ears are extremely sensitive. So, I was a bit weary, but wanted to find a product that I could use every day, which, of course, needed to be comfortable.

Enter this wireless stereo earbuds. Even before getting everything connected, I liked the look of these. They don't look cheap and are a nice weight (not too heavy and not too light). I also like that the earbud pieces that go in the ear are at a bit of angle, which is great considering the inner ear and the outside of the ear canal are are exactly in a straight line. Also, I found a nice variety of "ear pillows" as I call them, different sizes can be put directly on the earbud - nice touch. I need the smaller one for the my left ear and the medium size for the right ear (!).

After checking that the ear piece feels comfortable, I charged the bluetooth earbuds and followed the instructions were very easy to do. I immediately connected with my device - I was all set to go.

This was fast, easy and most importantly a very comfortable wireless bluetooth earbud set. My only suggestion would be to make the wire between the two ear pieces a tad longer. Otherwise, a great product. I have used it everyday and I am very pleased.

FRiEQ® High Definition Cell Phone Screen Tempered Glass Protectors For iPhone 6 (4.7 inch ONLY) - Maximum Transparency and Touchscreen Accuracy
Price: $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So easy to install, January 4, 2015
Finally a screen protector that doesn't require a Master's degree in engineering to install and use. I don't know why companies have yet to figure out that there is no need to make everything so complicated. Fortunately, FriEQ has made a cell phone screen protector that I installed quickly and efficiently without struggling with the instructions and the "grrrrr" factor of installing it snugly.

Once installed, I had to really look to make sure the glass was on there because there is no glare. It looks like there is nothing on the phone, but at the same time, it is protected. Very cool.

I am also notoriously clumsy and actually dropped my phone while the protector was on and it stayed on and no damage.

I love this item.

Actually, i had never heard of FRiEQ before, but I am liking their products. Reasonably priced, easy to install and they actually work.

FRiEQ® 2-in-1 Universal Stylus and Ballpoint Pens - Multi-function accessories for Tablet / Cell Phone Touch Screen including iPad Air, iPhone 4 / 5 / 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab, and Other Electronic Devices
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and works well, January 4, 2015
I marvel at how technology has advanced so quickly and so far in the last decade that I would even need to use a universal stylus (much less than anyone would ever have come up with such a clever idea) but here I stand.

I have pretty strict guidelines when it comes to which "tools" i want to use and it starts with - I want the items to be reasonably priced, but look and act like there more expensive counterparts and this stylus fits the bill perfectly.

It is sturdy, has a good grip (not too thin and not too bulky (i hate that). When you grab it you feel as though you are holding on to a good piece of technology, not the flimsy stuff that is, unfortunately, what too popular and available.

It runs smoothly on the surface on the tablet and I don't have to fight with it to get me to where I need to go.

Looks professional, is professional in the usage and I love the item. Priced right, for a good quality stylus.

My Best Friend, Maybe
My Best Friend, Maybe
by Caela Carter
Price: $13.42
85 used & new from $3.52

3.0 out of 5 stars I actually enjoyed it, but felt as though my emotions were ..., December 23, 2014
This review is from: My Best Friend, Maybe (Hardcover)
I have mixed feelings about this book. I actually enjoyed it, but felt as though my emotions were being manipulated by the author - mainly because there is such secrecy and drama over something that should have been nothing.

By the time the "big reveal" finally comes about 3/4 of the way through this book, I had it all figured out pages and chapters before and it felt like just a let down.

The main characters were good but the whole set up was seriously lacking.

Secret Scent Expressions Lavender Scent Women's Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 Oz
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $5.91
22 used & new from $2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite, December 16, 2014
I hate deodorants who don't do what they are supposed to do namely - easy to apply and secondly smells good, even at the end of the day.

I was given this product for free as part of a brand recognition program and, to be honest, I figured, I had tried to many other deodorants that I was happy to try a new one, which I would not have to dish out more of my hard earned $ if it didn't work. To my surprise I no longer have any unsightly stains on my clothes that refuse to go away without a thorough laundering AND I don't have to worry about raising my arms up in the air because there is no longer a smell of perfume and sweat mixed together.

I love that Secret Scent Expressions smells great and stays that way and I love that it does exactly what it advertises it will do. As a bonus, I got the Lavender scent which gives me a little bit more help in the relaxing department.

Love, love this deodorant and is now my new favorite.

The Curvy Girls Club
The Curvy Girls Club
by Michele Gorman
Price: $13.52
18 used & new from $12.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Very well written and researched, December 12, 2014
This review is from: The Curvy Girls Club (Paperback)
I loved Michele's book Perfect Girl and was excited to read The Curvy Girls Club, especially since its about weight issues.

I found myself thoroughly enjoying the first few paragraphs as we get to discover our main characters. The fact that these girls met at a "weight club" and are at varying places in both their mental and physical about this whole "losing weight" thing made this book very down to earth for me. As the girls find their friendship growing (despite admitting to not necessarily being friends if it had not been for this club) I found myself a little less in love with the book.

While Gorman does a fantastic job of writing about how difficult weight issues are and how they play on the minds and hearts of those involved in them, I found myself not wanting to know all that much about these women "outside" of the weight loss club which is ridiculous on my part. It is incredibly important, in my view, to get the whole story of someone's life - not only the parts associated with diets, etc, yet, I found myself disconnecting, despite there being some major jealousy and envy.

Gorman is a great writer and it is obvious he really researched her subject matter, but overall, I absolutely preferred the wonderful Perfect Girl.

FRiEQ® Armband for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) - Lightweight and Fully Adjustable - Ideal for Workout, Hiking, Jogging, Gym, Running or Other Sports
Price: $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I hate exercising, so I am always on the lookout ..., December 9, 2014
In complete honesty, I hate exercising, so I am always on the lookout for products that will make my workouts easier and a lot more fun.

I was looking for an armband that would be lightweight and easy to use for my Iphone 6 and I am thrilled with my choice.

This armband is the perfect solution. It is extremely easy to put together (I am all about easy instructions, as I have no patience). It looks good and more importantly, it protects my phone (despite the fact that my body insists on turning me into a clumsy mess when I workout).

I like the hard shell which is surprisingly comfortable on the arm and I have to say that I actually look stylish (at least part of me does, if you ignore the red nose and the sweat coming down my forehead).

I love this product and highly recommend it.

Kyasi Gladiator Glass Ballistic Tempered Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air, Clear
Price: $37.12
15 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, December 9, 2014
I received this product in a timely manner and was excited to try it.

I read the instructions carefully because I am not great with having to "install" or "prepare" anything, but fortunately, in this case, it was very easy and well detailed.

The first thing that I noticed was that while this protector is light it is also robust. Often these products can be cheap looking but this was not a problem at all.

I also like the way it easily applies to the Ipad and makes it very easy to use. The visibility is in no way reduced and I find using my Ipad as easy as it was before with the added protection. Love it.

Kyasi Wireless Executive Bluetooth Flip, Turn and Back-lit Keyboard Folio Case for Apple iPad Air, Matte Black
Offered by Kyasi
Price: $119.95
13 used & new from $36.82

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect storm, December 9, 2014
This product once again readily meets my standard of using as few products as possible to get more done.

This is an all in product - starting with the built in stylus, swivel stand and, of course, wireless keyboard. One of the things I like best about this product is that it does not weigh a ton. I travel by public transportation and have to carry everything with me in my backpack - this is perfect for anyone who likes to travel light.

I just plop into the backpack and pop it back out and install it when I get to my destination no fuss. Its easy to set up (also a huge plus for me).

Kyasi offers a nice variety of products and I love that they are not cheaply made (or cheap looking). This flip keyboard case (bluetooth!!!) worked perfectly for me when I installed it. (As I mentioned, I am not great with complicated things and this was so easy, even I could do it).

Protects your Ipad, versatile and sleek looking - the perfect storm.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20