Profile for Pat Fish of Tattoo Santa Barbara > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 104

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pat Fish of Tattoo Santa Barbara "patfish" RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, Southern California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Kiss My Face Organic Hot Spots Sunscreen, SPF 30, .5-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 3) - Packaging May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars EQUESTRIENNE APPROVED, April 23, 2015
I use this on the trail when riding my mule. I keep it in my horn bag and reapply as the hours go on. Drinking water on a trail ride is good, but it makes it necessary to re-apply the sunblock, and this tube works like a big Chapstick. It is greasy feeling, but it does the job and I never get burnt, and I just easily wipe it off when I'm back from the trail.

Professionals Choice 33X26X23X11 Equine Trailer Corner Feeder (Black)
Professionals Choice 33X26X23X11 Equine Trailer Corner Feeder (Black)
Offered by Rods Western Palace
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $23.22

5.0 out of 5 stars MULE APPROVED, April 23, 2015
Used to be when I traveled with my mule he'd pull the hay out of the hanging bag and more would go on the floor of the trailer than in his mouth. NO MORE! The mesh on the bottom of this triangular manger contains the smaller bits, and I can easily toss in apples or treats if I stop and want to give him a snack. I also can put a measure of sweet feed into it when he loads, a sure way to increase his enthusiasm for the trailering process, and it does not fall through. So I go from having a net and a bucket that needed to be cleaned to having this permanent fixture I can toss a flake into and away we go. I permanently added eye bolts to my trailer so it is quite secure with the supplied double hooks.

Equate Extra Strength 125 mg Gas Relief, 72-softgels Bottle (Pack of 2)
Equate Extra Strength 125 mg Gas Relief, 72-softgels Bottle (Pack of 2)
Offered by MDS Direct
Price: $7.42
3 used & new from $7.42

3.0 out of 5 stars Note that these are in blister packs, not bottles, February 28, 2015
Nowhere in the product description does it say these are packed in blister cards. That packaging is annoying. I have to give these to an ailing dog three times a day and having to punch them out of the tinfoil and plastic card is a time waster, so I just sat down and popped them all out and loaded them into the bottle I purchased last time. I would rather pay a little more for the convenience of having them packed in a bottle, easy to tip out.

Clip Cord Covers, 1200 sheets
Clip Cord Covers, 1200 sheets
Offered by NewYorkTattoo
Price: $11.00

1.0 out of 5 stars plastic too thin for the job, February 26, 2015
The mil of the plastic in these cord covers is very thin, so they are harder to separate open, they cling back to themselves, so the end of the clip cord has a harder time dropping through them. I thought pre-cut to length seemed like an advantage, but instead it took longer to weasel the cord through and isn't worth it.

Wahl Professional Animal  8550-2501 Pro Series Plus Cord/Cordless Equine Clipper Kit
Price: $65.27
2 used & new from $47.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Immediate failure, total loss, January 3, 2015
I bought this item and STUPIDLY did not try it until after the window for returning it expired. It fell apart the first time I used it, the blades came flying out of the clipper and I cannot get it to work. I thought I could just look up the specs in the paperwork but there is NO DIAGRAM FOR ASSEMBLY and worse yet, when I go to the parent company WAHL online store website, their animal division website has been "suspended" and is no longer online. I bought it just to cut the bridle path in my mule's mane and so I thought buying a low price ($50) small hand-held one seemed like a good choice. Far from it,. It jammed up with his hair and I cut about an inch before the whole thing flew apart. I can't tell if it needs a part that fell on the ground that I couldn't find, but Amazon won't help because it is after the "return" date, and the company apparently no longer makes animal products. What a bust.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 1:01 PM PST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Item actually BROWN not black as described, December 25, 2014
The item I got was brown, not black. I contacted China, they tried to convince me to take a second brown one and call it even, I don't want brown, then they said go ahead and keep it and refunded my money. The description now says both black AND brown, so be aware that it is not as shown in the photo, it is brown and beige.

New Star 24883 NSF Plastic Rectangular Rubber Lined Non-Slip Tray, 10 by 14-Inch, Brown
Offered by New Star Foodservice Inc
Price: $6.59
3 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique rubberized surface tray, December 25, 2014
A quite unusual surface, rubberized to keep things from sliding off. I bought it to put under cat feeding dishes and it is great for that, but when you want to clean it the surface is very rough, you need to soak it and then scrub it clean.

Stainless Steel 5-Inch Laundry Safety Pin 10-Pack
Stainless Steel 5-Inch Laundry Safety Pin 10-Pack
Offered by Metronic International
Price: $13.23
5 used & new from $13.23

2.0 out of 5 stars These pins are so dull they will barely force through fabric, December 25, 2014
These pins are so dull they will barely force through fabric. I bought them to keep clothing on dogs but they will not pierce through t-shirt fabric without significant wiggling back and forth, making a big hole. They HAVE turned out to be useful for projects around the house, and I think they'd be OK as a kilt pin, or to hold a loosely knitted sweater, but don't think you can secure delicate fabric with them.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2015 11:10 AM PDT

Garden Song 463-4 Wild Bird Feeder (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Garden Song 463-4 Wild Bird Feeder (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by American Beauty Collection
Price: $6.00
3 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and a very Popular Feeder with Wild Birds, December 25, 2014
I have had several of these for many years, the only thing that goes wrong is if it falls sometimes the perch will break on one of the ports. or if they blow down in a wind storm I'll lose a perch or the tube will crack. Overall they have been the lest inexpensive feeders in my yard and the ones the birds like best, so wanting to replace one I see today it is being discontinued and I will buy three. The tray at the bottom does a good job containing the falling seed, and the top slides up the wire and bends to the side for easy refilling. I mostly feed black oil sunflower seed in them, or sometimes a finch mix.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads, 8-Count Box
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads, 8-Count Box
Price: $6.47
37 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse & Mule trailer cleaning product, November 17, 2014
These pads were recommended on a BrenderUp trailer discussion group as the way to clean a Fibreglas trailer. Turns out they are magical! They do the job without having to use up dozens of paper towels, and they clean very thoroughly, leaving me with a very satisfied feeling of accomplishment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11