Profile for Toua Yang > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 71

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toua Yang RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
New Nike Golf 62" Windsheer Lite Black/White/Red Umbrella
New Nike Golf 62" Windsheer Lite Black/White/Red Umbrella
Offered by New York Golf Center
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Black and Red, June 9, 2014
Matches my black and red Nike bag, my black and red clicgear cart, my black and red Lunar Control shoes, matches my red shirt, matches my black pants, matches my Nike black leather belt, matches my black Nike VRS/RZN hat, matches my black and red Nike golf glove, matches my Nike Covert Tour woods and hybrid, matches my black and red Nike golf towel, matches my black and red Nike ball marker.....just plain matches.

NEW Nike Tiger Woods TW Ultralight Tour Cap Dark Gray/White Adjustable Golf Hat
NEW Nike Tiger Woods TW Ultralight Tour Cap Dark Gray/White Adjustable Golf Hat
Offered by Coast 2 Coast Golf
Price: $22.95
3 used & new from $22.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought all 4 colors, June 9, 2014
I thought it would be the hat that Tiger wears, but it's not. This hat is so flimsy and sweat soaks right through it. Where can I buy the hat that Tiger wears?

Clicgear Cart Seat
Clicgear Cart Seat
Price: $44.00
21 used & new from $35.96

4.0 out of 5 stars A little over priced, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Clicgear Cart Seat (Sports)
It seemed kinda flimsy. Installation took about 15 min. My buddies love it. They always want to sit in it, but I tell them get the h3LL off my chair.

A couple cons. It's kinda expensive and now you have to carry this extra chair around with you everywhere your cart goes.

Nike Golf Men's Nike Air Range WP II Golf Shoe,White/Neutral Grey/Hyper Red,12 M US
Offered by Fore Liquidation
Price: $50.95
5 used & new from $50.95

3.0 out of 5 stars They were just a tad big for me, June 9, 2014
They look cool, but keep making this squishy sound when I walk. I only use them on the range. I only got them because of the price.

Nike Windproof Umbrellas
Nike Windproof Umbrellas
Offered by Roger Dunn Golf (Worldwide Golf Shops)
Price: $24.65
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have almost all the colors, June 9, 2014
I have the bought these in the past. They work great and look great on the golf course. I will buy again when more colors are available.

Nike Air Lebron Slide 3 Elite Style: 631260-104 Size: 12
Nike Air Lebron Slide 3 Elite Style: 631260-104 Size: 12
Offered by Webzom
Price: $64.41
5 used & new from $64.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Most expensive sandals I've bought, June 9, 2014
They look oversized and ghetto. I don't care. I look cool.
They are pretty comfortable, but if your feet get sweaty, it will get slippery and start stinking.

Nike VRS Xtreme Sport IV Limited Edition Stand Carry Bag
Nike VRS Xtreme Sport IV Limited Edition Stand Carry Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Black and Red, March 21, 2014
Very Nice Bag. I had the first Xtreme Sport and liked that one too.

Lots of new features. It has a boat load of pockets (cooler pocket too).
It has a very convenient ball storage area so you can quickly get you balls out to play.
It has a 8 way divider, comes with a rain hood, and the personal items pocket is lined with felt so your phone doesn't scratch.

Overall, I'm very please with this bag. It matches my Nike VRS Forged clubs and Covert woods very nice.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Price: $28.32
262 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Google is the best, March 21, 2014
I don't care if it can connect to the 5.2 Ghz band. It works great. Plex is now fully supported and it's awesome because I can now stream my whole library of videos and audio to my TV. I did have to upgrade my wireless router because I had way too many devices connected in my house for this to work properly.

Fat Gripz - The Ultimate Arm Builder
Fat Gripz - The Ultimate Arm Builder
Price: $32.50
9 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have bigger arms, March 21, 2014
I'm only through the 2nd Phase (3rd if you count the warm up week), and I've got bigger arms already.
I don't even drink protein shakes. I can definitely see results. The first week was tough because your forearms really get a work out. If you can make it past the first couple of weeks, then you will see results. I've starting using these with my regular routine too.

Some of my buddies were skeptical and laughed at me, but who's laughing now. People look at me weird at the gym when I'm using these (I'm the only who uses them at my gym). You do use lighter weights when starting out, but I can assure you that you are getting a great work out.

Nike Benassi Solarsoft Slide - Black / Sport Red-Black-Sport Red, 12 D US
Nike Benassi Solarsoft Slide - Black / Sport Red-Black-Sport Red, 12 D US
Offered by Shoe Kahuna
Price: $34.95
3 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors, March 21, 2014
These are very comfortable sandals, almost as comfortable as the LeBron James sandals. I love the colors. Will have to get more colors. I currently have 4 pairs of these. I'm a big sandal guy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8