Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Toua Y > Reviews

Browse

Toua Y's Profile

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toua Y RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Grado Prestige Series SR80e Headphones
Grado Prestige Series SR80e Headphones
8 used & new from $202.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You NEED this, January 18, 2016
All I can say is....WOW!!!!

I guess I've been listening to crappy headphones all my life. This is just an entry level reference headphone. I can only imagine what top dollar sound like. So far... I'm impressed.

I'll put the L Cush on later. Rumor has it, they make it sound about 80% of the SR225e. We'll see. These S Cush sound good already. Deep Punching bass. Beats got nothing on these. I've listened to a variety of music already and they all sound great. I can hear extra details in rock music. Freddy Mercury's vocals can be heard loud and clear. It's great for hip-hop and pop too. Fetty Wap couldn't sound any better. You can almost pick up what he's trying to say. You can really hear the twang coming from the Dixie Chicks too.

I'm not gonna complain about the build because they sound so good. I like the thick cable and simple packaging. It makes me feel good when I'm paying for great sound and not marketing hype.

Sony MDRXB950BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headset (Black)
Sony MDRXB950BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headset (Black)
Price: $198.00
34 used & new from $91.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BANG for your buck, January 3, 2016
5 Stars for the price. For under $100, you should not complain at all about this headset.

The build quality is decent. Still mostly plastic, but made to look like metal. I think the only metal is the headband. They are comfortable to wear. The buttons are easy to access. I can skip through my songs with ease. It charges quick and lasts forever. This headphone was made for bass, so if you don't like bass, don't get it. I hardly turn on the extra bass feature because it's already pounding with it off. Being it was made for bass, the highs won't come through as clear. My V-Moda Crossfades are still better when listening to all types of music.

One thing I like about the headset is that even if the battery runs out, you can just plug in the included wire and it still sounds the same (without the extra bass of course). Not many Bluetooth head phones have this feature. Unfortunately, the controls only work while on Bluetooth. The included wire is proprietary and will cost like 2-3 times more than the other wires, so don't lose it. I think the higher models have a wire with mic and controls on it so you can still control your phone when you're not on Bluetooth.

It's passive noise cancelling so keep that in mind. I've made phone calls with it and it sounds pretty good.

Pros: Extra Bass, love the deep pounding bass
Cons: Extra Bass, sometimes it does get muddy and vibrate your ears like crazy.

FYI: Fetty Wap sounds great on these!

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Motorola Moto G (2nd Generation 2014) Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive Shield with Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how these screen protector get such good reviews? The good, January 12, 2015
I thought I'd give this a try. Should have bought a tempered glass one instead. I don't know how these screen protector get such good reviews?

The good:
-Comes with all you need to install it and link to the installation video on YouTube
-If you mess up at installing it, you can try again and again till you get it right.

The bad:
-It comes rolled up, so I had to flatten it before installation
-Installation is a hassle and messy. Spray on a lot of solution on both sides. Feels like the solution will short the electronics in the phone.
-Have to wait 24 hrs for it to dry (I wanna play Clash of Clans right now, not tomorrow)
-It doesn't feel silky smooth either, more like a rubber feel to the screen (I took it off after one day of use)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 5:24 PM PST

Nike Tour Knit Beanie WHITE/BLACK
Nike Tour Knit Beanie WHITE/BLACK
Offered by Tour Stop Golf
Price: $17.95
3 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 12, 2015
Really warm hat. I will buy another. I have the black too.

igloon(TM) Google Nexus 7 II Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Premium Shatter Proof Crystalline Tempered Glass Screen Protection for Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen, 9 H Hardness, 0.3mm Thickness,Made From Real Glass, Shatterproof, High Definition Clear Tempered Glass, Oleophobic Coating, Fast Deliver Guarantee(Fulfilled by Amazon,Normal can receive in 3 days) - (For Nexus 7 II)
Offered by Rerii
Price: $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This one is by far the worst one I've used, January 12, 2015
I've been buying tempered glass screen protectors for all my devices. This one is by far the worst one I've used. I got the one for the Nexus 7.

The good:
-It's tempered glass
-Very well packaged
-comes with everything you need to install it

The bad:
-Not as scratch resistant as I thought. There's already light scratches on it from just daily use (which is not much)
-Not fingerprint resistant as I thought (it's a actually a finger print magnet and wiping it with a just microfiber cloth doesn't help either)
-The camera hole is not lined up correctly. If I center the screen protector, it slightly blocks the front camera
-Nexus 7 doesn't respond to some touches. I have to tab harder than usual.

Nautica Big Boys' Fleece Pant, Samba, X-Large
Nautica Big Boys' Fleece Pant, Samba, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my pre-teen!, December 28, 2014
These pants are super great quality and the inner lining is soft. Not too tight but perfect for a pair of lounge around the house pants for the boys. My son has been wearing his for the past week. Seriously loves the feel and looseness of the pants. These are great for the price. If you have to invest in one pair of sweatpants, these Nautica pants are it! They've been washed twice and the color remains. No fades yet.

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Million Dollar Question....Is it better than Chromecast?, November 24, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I've been using Chromecast for awhile now and love the fact that I don't need a remote to navigate my apps and content. With the Fire TV Stick, you'll be in Amazon's ecosystem and can not browse content off your non Fire OS device and and "Cast" it to your tv. That's what really slick about Chromecast. I've had this for 2 days now and the only thing I use it for is to watch my Prime videos (which I also have for Google TV for, but this is much easier). I tried playing a couple games, but most of them are just cheaply developed games that you can get for you smart device anyways.

Yes, there's a remote control app available for non Fire OS devices, but I found the swiping for up and down kind of annoying. Paired with a Fire OS device, this will probably work better. Amazon will probably never release a stand alone app for their ecosystem for other platform, so if you want the best experience, you'll have to buy into their ecosystem.....which means re-purchasing all your apps, movies, music, etc....I bought the PLEX app for Android devices, I'm not going to buy it again.

I'm just so used to casting my phone apps and content to Chromecast that I don't think I can get used to the Fire TV stick because it feels like Google TV, which I didn't like at all. Is it a Chromecast Killer? No. If you're ingrained into Amazon, you'll probably like more than me.

Short and simple.....If you have Fire OS devices, it's worth a try. If not, stick to Chromecast.

New Nike Golf 62" Windsheer Lite Black/White/Red Umbrella
New Nike Golf 62" Windsheer Lite Black/White/Red Umbrella
Offered by New York Golf Center
Price: $41.95
2 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Black and Red, June 9, 2014
Matches my black and red Nike bag, my black and red clicgear cart, my black and red Lunar Control shoes, matches my red shirt, matches my black pants, matches my Nike black leather belt, matches my black Nike VRS/RZN hat, matches my black and red Nike golf glove, matches my Nike Covert Tour woods and hybrid, matches my black and red Nike golf towel, matches my black and red Nike ball marker.....just plain matches.

Nike Golf TW Ultralight Tour Cap Hat NEW Tiger Dark Grey
Nike Golf TW Ultralight Tour Cap Hat NEW Tiger Dark Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought all 4 colors, June 9, 2014
I thought it would be the hat that Tiger wears, but it's not. This hat is so flimsy and sweat soaks right through it. Where can I buy the hat that Tiger wears?

Clicgear Cart Seat
Clicgear Cart Seat
Price: $39.76
17 used & new from $28.71

4.0 out of 5 stars A little over priced, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Clicgear Cart Seat (Sports)
It seemed kinda flimsy. Installation took about 15 min. My buddies love it. They always want to sit in it, but I tell them get the h3LL off my chair.

A couple cons. It's kinda expensive and now you have to carry this extra chair around with you everywhere your cart goes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8