Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Pascal Couture > Reviews

Browse

Pascal Couture's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pascal Couture RSS Feed

The Way of the Fight
The Way of the Fight
by Georges St-Pierre
41 used & new from $7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what your think it is, June 11, 2013
This review is from: The Way of the Fight (Hardcover)
I am not a fan of MMA or ultimate fighting but was always fascinated by George St-Pierre. That's why I bought the book as soon as it was released. I knew it was not about MMA. I knew he was not going to enumerate a list of events relating his success. My expectations for it were really high. And the book did deliver. George St-Pierre puts himself naked in this book. He talks a lot about his fears and how he overcame them. The book is part philosophical, part self-help and part memoir.

It was a real page turner for me. I learned about the athlete but most of all about the man. If you are attentive, the book is filled with great advice on life that you can easily apply to yourself.

George St-Pierre reminds us that success does not come easy in life.

First, define what you want from your life
Then go after it at any cost
REMEMBER to surround yourself with true friends and people as focus as you are
STAY humble when on top, you never know what's next

Don't hesitate to get the book, he did write the best book he could have...

What about Your Saucepans?
What about Your Saucepans?
by Lindsay De Feliz
Price: $12.99
30 used & new from $8.12

5.0 out of 5 stars What bout MY Saucepans?, June 11, 2013
Once in a while there is always a book that resonates deeply with you. A book that makes you look at your life with a different perspective, a book that makes you reflect and ask yourself question. "What about your saucepans?" was one of those books for me. Lindsay shares her fears, passions and dreams in a candid and vivid way. She brought me to Dominican Republic, her friends became my friends and her sufferings became mine.

I really enjoyed that book. It was a breath of fresh air. Very easy read but at the same time very visual. I enjoyed all her friends and my heart went for her int he difficult moments. Most of all, she reminded me that life is to be lived to the fullest. Put yourself in difficult situation, you never know what's going to come out of it. I will follow her advice and stop worrying about MY saucepans.

The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life
by Timothy Ferriss
Price: $21.00
152 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Road Map to Learning Anything, November 20, 2012
Tim's writing has a way of hitting home every time. The part of meta learning alone is worth the price of the book. If you're interested in learning new skills the most efficient way, this book will guide you through this journey. If you're not into cooking books, don't be deceived by the title. It is way more than a cooking book.