Profile for Katie W > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katie W RSS Feed

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 27, 2011
Edited 5-4-11: I wanted to update my review by saying that the seller has refunded me for the defective bag, and that while I will not be re-ordering the same bag, the seller was extremely courteous, understanding, and a great example of excellent customer service. Should I become interested in anything else from seller, I would not hesitate to place an order.

I normally don't write reviews for items, but I felt compelled to write this one. I needed a Vera Bradley-type travel bag for short trips and I don't care about brand name, so I was glad to have found this bag. Upon arrival, it seemed to have everything I needed, was the right size, and felt sturdy. However, after only using this bag ONCE, I have found that three out of the four strap bases have begun falling apart. The threading of one strap has been ripped off of the base, while another two straps have begun tearing a small hole into the bag, which would be difficult to mend. While I can probably get one or two more uses out of this bag before I have to consider buying a replacement, it wasn't my intention to pay $35 for a 3-time use bag. If you want a bag that actually lasts, and don't want to put in the hassle of repair and repurchase, I would recommend skipping this one despite the deeply discounted pricetag.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2011 6:47 AM PDT