Profile for Ivailo Georgiev > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ivailo Georgiev RSS Feed

Nixon Time Teller P Watch - White
Nixon Time Teller P Watch - White
Offered by AreaTrend
Price: $43.54
13 used & new from $43.54

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice watch, October 23, 2012
Delivered on time. Very nice watch. May be a bit overpriced but still deserves the hi ratings. Simple but attractive design and seems to be made with precision and of quality materials. Recommend.

Ladies Genuine Italian Leather Watchband White 16mm Watch Band - by JP Leatherworks
Offered by The Watchband Store
Price: $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and inexpensive leather band, October 23, 2012
Order was delivered promptly. I'm quite happy with the quality and looks of this band and would recommend it. Fits exactly the size it says.

Converse Men's VR007100 Pickup Black Digital Dial and White Polyurethane Strap Watch
Offered by Discount Watch Store
Price: $59.97
3 used & new from $59.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but too small, October 23, 2012
I orrdered this one two weeks ago and I have to say it was delivered on time and it has decent design, but the title that says it is a mens watch is kind of misleading. The dial and the band have a size that will better fit and look ona girl's wrist. That's why I decided to return it..I was refunded without any hassle.

LG Optimus V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile)
LG Optimus V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $63.14
78 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the money, May 14, 2012
This is a very capable phone. I received it really quickly and all was good and working properly. It doeas pretty much everything I want except for some memory limitations, its a bit heavier than I thought and the battery doesn't last as long as I need. But playing with settings and installing just the stuff you use frequently alleviates the issies. It is a very good entry level smartphone!

Nautica Men's N16564G BFD 101 Black Resin and Black Dial Watch
Nautica Men's N16564G BFD 101 Black Resin and Black Dial Watch
Offered by LuxuryDiscountStore
Price: $115.00
4 used & new from $115.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sports watch for the money, January 8, 2012
Very well built, quality materials and has attractive design. I have used it for a little while and so far have no comments about the accuracy. Good bang for the money!

Champion Men's Reach Performance Fleece 1/4 Zip Jacket, Slate Gray, Medium
Champion Men's Reach Performance Fleece 1/4 Zip Jacket, Slate Gray, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 8, 2012
Very satisfied with this purchase. The only downside is size kind of runs a bit small, Other than that I recommend it!

Htc Pure VLN-08 Replacement Lithium Ion Cell Phone Battery
Htc Pure VLN-08 Replacement Lithium Ion Cell Phone Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly disappointed, January 6, 2012
I ordered a new battery for my cellphone and I had someone to bring it to me in Europe. Unfortunately they shipped the wrong item and I ended up with a useless battery. Since I am in Europe it makes no sense to return the product, although the seller was good enough to offer me a refund or replacement. So because of someone's carelessness I paid for something that I do not need and I still do not have a new battery for my cellphone..Would not recommend this seller.

Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)
Zune 120 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)
Offered by IsaacTronics
11 used & new from $174.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very god player, December 16, 2008
Overall this player is very good. The proprietory usb cable and the zune software sux. The battery playback time could be better..

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good navigation for the money, June 14, 2008
Overall quite satisfied with the product. The only drawback may be it has no memory card slot. Aquires position at start pretty fast. Rerouting is also done in a couple of seconds. It is very portable and easy to use either in the car or in your pocket on the street. But I guess the sensitivity of the antenna may not be so good, since it tends to loose signal if used in a downtown area with tall buildings around. Yet I like it a lot.