Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for T. Leyhe > Reviews

Browse

T. Leyhe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Leyhe "playhytone" RSS Feed (Oakland, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2

Gumdrop Follies
Gumdrop Follies
Price: $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Gumdrop Follies is finally released on CD!, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Gumdrop Follies (Audio CD)
I had this record as a child. Now I play it for my children.I loved it then and I love it now.It is nice to hear this gem in restored, digital sound. You can't go wrong with Copp & Brown.

The Sea of Glup
The Sea of Glup
Price: $15.17

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sea of Glup finally on CD!, November 6, 2013
This review is from: The Sea of Glup (Audio CD)
I loved this album when I was a kid and I love it now. Jim Copp & Ed Brown belong on the short shelf of classics for Children.
This was the last release of the nine Copp & Brown Albums (1970).

Fable Forest
Fable Forest
Price: $15.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fable Forest finally out on CD!, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Fable Forest (Audio CD)
I loved this when I was a kid & I love it now!
Jim Copp & Ed brown belong on the short shelf of American classics for children.

The Bridge Game
The Bridge Game
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This is stealing!, August 31, 2013
This review is from: The Bridge Game (MP3 Music)
Holiday Classic Records is using this recording without authorization from Playhouse Records who owns the copyright. They are charging 99 cents for something they don't own!

Betty Boop: The Essential Collection, Volume 1 [Blu-ray]
Betty Boop: The Essential Collection, Volume 1 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mae Questel
Offered by The DealNerd
Price: $17.64
18 used & new from $14.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray!, August 21, 2013
Fantastic! I am a rabid Max Fleischer fan and have been waiting for years for high quality prints of these wonderful cartoons to be released on DVD. I got Volume 1 this morning, popped it in and was very well pleased with the high quality of the image. There have been so many crummy releases of the public domain stuff over the years. We now have Fleischer's Popeye & Boop cartoons presented in the quality they deserve! I can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on the next three volumes...

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars It's Plastic!, April 8, 2011
Never would have ordered this if I had known it was made of plastic. The product description says "Terra Cotta".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2012 5:24 PM PDT

Schoolmates
Schoolmates
Price: $15.57
4 used & new from $13.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff for kids!, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Schoolmates (Audio CD)

A Fidgety Frolic
A Fidgety Frolic
Price: $15.33
8 used & new from $2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a classic!, September 8, 2008
This review is from: A Fidgety Frolic (Audio CD)
I loved these recordings when I was a child and I love them now. I really believe they belong on the short shelf of children's classics with Winnie the Pooh, Curious George and Madeline. My brother and I listened to this album so many times when we were kids that we had to tape some quarters to the tone arm of the record player to keep the needle from jumping out of the groove! Originally billed as being "for small fry and sophisticated adults", parents will enjoy listening to these recordings with their kids. [...]

Jim Copp, Will You Tell Me a Story?: Three Uncommonly Clever Tales [Book and Musical CD]
by Jim Copp
53 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done!, September 8, 2008
The recordings of Jim Copp & Ed Brown originally released on Playhouse Records (PlayhouseRecords.com) really belong on the short shelf of American children's classics. The illustrations here by Lindsay duPont have been lovingly updated in this very classy book/CD package. I can't recommend this highly enough. I loved these "tales" when I was a child and I love them now.

Page: 1 | 2