Profile for Happygirlfriend > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Happygirlfriend RSS Feed

LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS BELIEVES ALL THINGS HOPES ALL THINGS ENDURES ALL THINGS...
Offered by VinylSay LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars JesusLove, December 3, 2012
Got this as my parents combined christmas gift. Thinking they will like this since these wall decors have gotten really popular. Going to look really nice in our home.

Leopard Cheetah Silver Bling Rhinestone Faceplate Diamond Cheetah Crystal Hard Skin Case Cover for Apple Iphone 1 One 1st Gen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, wrong phone, December 3, 2012
Very nice case, came all the wat from Cali to my home town small town Indiana. It does not fit my phone since I actaully ended up getting a different iphone gen after I odered this. I took the chance, hoping it might fit. But it is good quality, just wrong for my phone.

Wavy Words For Dad . . . Pewter Frame By Malden - 4x6
Wavy Words For Dad . . . Pewter Frame By Malden - 4x6
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $12.93
5 used & new from $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, November 30, 2012
Impressed with the picture frame. This is my second order from Malden, and they do a good job and offer a great price. My recommendations to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Happy, November 30, 2012
Very well printed! Love the size, and I'm glad it's not too dinky. I would love to order from poster revolution again. My music loving boyfriend will love it!

Malden I Love U Positive Images Fashion Frame, 4-Inch by 6-Inch
Malden I Love U Positive Images Fashion Frame, 4-Inch by 6-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, November 30, 2012
I have not opened up the frame from the bubble wrap, but I have to say so far I am impressed and have recieved exactly what I ordered. I'm glad it is not too bulky or big, because it is meant to sit right on my boyfriend's desk in his college dorm. Can't wait to put a picture of us in there, and see his glowing face as he opens up his christmas gift. I'd reccomend this to anyone seeking an easy but thoughtful gift for their boyfriend/girlfriend.