Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Gerard Beauchemin > Reviews

Browse

Gerard Beauchemin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gerard Beauchemin "Gerry Beauchemin" RSS Feed (Brownsville, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Open Wide: Dr. Mark Manhart's Journey in Dentistry, Theatre, Education, Family, and Life
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "A convincing and captivating read"- says a Canadian Dental Therapist, February 4, 2016
One of my biggest frustrations has been dealing with gum disease. I have felt so helpless in that arena. I’ve wondered for the longest time why dental science has not come up with a better solution than metal scrappers to scrape teeth for hours at a time, only to have to repeat it again every 6 or 12 months.

I felt I needed to read this book, because I believed it might help me to understand this “maverick” dentist who was offering such a non-conventional and amazing treatment. I guess I wanted to know who he really was and if I could trust him. There’s so many snake-oil types out there and I so I’m very cautious. So I decided I would purchase this E book and see who this man really was. The book truly captivated me. I won’t repeat what the other reviewers have said above, but I will say the book impressed me positively about this man. It came off real and genuine—the author was not afraid to portray Mark Manhart in both a positive way and at times not so positive; I appreciated that.

If you are like me, and wondering about his amazing claims about Calcium therapy, I highly recommend you read his biography and get an inside look at this amazing person. Once you do, I think you will consider his claims with an open mind giving him the benefit of the doubt. I have.

24 Season 8
24 Season 8
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series. wish there were more!, August 15, 2015
This review is from: 24 Season 8 (Amazon Video)
Excellent! All 8 seasons are excellent. Every episodes holds your attention and leaves you wanting. My wife and I could not believe how quickly 45 minutes goes by.

Moto G Case (1st Gen & 1st Gen with 4G LTE), Rock Me Wireless (TM) 3 items Bundle - Screen Protector, 24K Gold Plating Electromagnetic Waves Blocking Sticker and Triple Layers Protective Case for Motorola Moto G 1st Generation. (Grape / Black)
Offered by Rock Me Wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars They seem sturdy once applied to the phone, March 21, 2015
The cases are just as described. They seem sturdy once applied to the phone. We've only had them for about a week, have not dropped our phones or anything so don't really know how well they'll hold up. But based on others' reviews we are expecting them to hold up well and protect the phones. As for the seller, we're giving this seller 5 stars because, although one case was the wrong color, they responded to our email about it right away and offered to replace it with the right color at no charge and we did not have to send the other one back. So we're very happy with that. We received the original order and the replacement right when they were expected. I would definitely order from this seller again.

24 Season 4
24 Season 4
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We always feel like watching "just one more" but have kept it to ..., January 7, 2015
This review is from: 24 Season 4 (Amazon Video)
So far seasons 1 -4 have kept my wife and I completely captivated. We always feel like watching "just one more" but have kept it to no more than 2 episodes at time. We don't want to get through the seasons too quickly and then not have it to look forward to anymore.

24 Season 1
24 Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars We highly recommend it., August 31, 2014
This review is from: 24 Season 1 (Amazon Video)
My wife and I watched this together and we both found it captivating. We couldn't believe how quickly the time passed as each episode kept us on the edge of seats. We highly recommend it.

Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy
Gabriel Iglesias: Hot and Fluffy
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, May 19, 2014
Actually my wife watched this and she really laughed a lot while watching this. She found him very funny and he keeps it pretty clean.

OTC Elastic Hernia Support, Left, Small
OTC Elastic Hernia Support, Left, Small
Offered by CompressionStockings+
Price: $23.10
3 used & new from $22.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. It's perfect., May 13, 2014
I love it. It's perfect. And the price is reasonable compared to the others I have seen. I highly recommend it.

The New Testament: God's Message of Goodness, Ease and Well-Being Which Brings God's Gifts of His Spirit, His Life, His Grace, His Power, His Fairness, His Peace and His Love
by Jonathan Paul Mitchell
Price: $30.34
42 used & new from $25.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Word's cannot describe how valuable this translation is, March 7, 2014
I thank God for Jonathan Mitchell and his great labor of love to the world. It is obvious that he is a man who loves God with all his heart and wants Him to be known for all that He is in His awesome character and wonder. As I have read and studied the Scriptures over many years, I have grown to understand it's complexity and need for multiple translations. I frequently reference over twenty or thirty translations when I investigate various passages. I like to know what my options are. What is the truth in this or that case? What I appreciate the most about Jonathan Mitchell's scholarship is that he understands that only the Holy Spirit can lead us into all the truth. He doesn't try to take His place in his translation, but diligently provides the reader with the various possibilities of meaning that the original manuscripts present. It is up to the reader, the seeker of truth to wrestle with the text, to pray and seek God's face to learn the truth. The apostle Paul exhorts us to study to show ourselves approved unto God rightly dividing the word of truth. I thank God for Jonathan Mitchell for giving us the tools we need to help us fulfill God's command. I have been blessed for several years with Jonathan's N.T. Translation and now very much appreciate his commentaries. All I can say is “Thank You” Jonathan for your great sacrifice of love to our Lord and to all seekers after the truth. May the Lord grant you especially long life and health that you can continue the great work you are doing.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2015 10:11 AM PDT

Abba Calling: Hearing From the Father's Heart Everyday of the Year
Abba Calling: Hearing From the Father's Heart Everyday of the Year
by Charles Slagle
Price: $11.89
74 used & new from $0.30

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, July 13, 2012
This is a wonderful book because it has truly captured the heart of God. Yes, these are love notes from our loving Father to His dear son Charles, but you know, God has many children and has no favorites. So, you and I can read these love notes and imagine God speaking to us too.
This little book contains 368 love notes from your heavenly Father to you(for you to confirm in your spirit), one for each day of the year. Each note references one or more passages of Scripture to add more substance to the message of the moment.
This review is not only about "Abba Calling" but the author.
I have been so privileged to have known Charles personally. He is the real thing. There is no man I know who loves Jesus more or who has a greater heart and burden for those who do not yet know our loving God. I simply love Charles and Paula Slagle, two wonderful and awesome people!
About ten years ago now, His book, "Absolute Assurance," greatly assured me that God will never abandon anyone forever-not anyone! I wept as I read it. His book was a stepping stone for me in the eventual writing of my own book on the same theme:Hope Beyond Hell The Righteous Purpose of God's Judgmentand want to say that Charles played a vital role in encouraging me to publish it when still in manuscript form. He saw great potential in it and spurred me on when I really needed it.
Let me give you a small taste of what's in store for you in this little gem of a book - "Abba Calling":
Day 73
Questioning Child,
Roots over-watered will rot. I allow dry seasons to spur your roots to reach deeper into the soil of My love. Thus rooted and grounded, you will stand impervious to life's storms. Yes, I AM quiet much of the time, but you need quietness. And you need the life My Presence brings to you, moment by moment, far more than you need words. Be at peace, and keep trusting! I AM answering your prayers. I love you too much to forsake you.
Abba
I pray that you will grow to love God with all your heart as "Abba Calling" becomes part of your daily contact with God!

101 Tips & Tricks for Sony Movie Studio - updated for Movie Studio 11
101 Tips & Tricks for Sony Movie Studio - updated for Movie Studio 11
DVD ~ Bill Myers
Price: $39.00
2 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Help to Me, May 7, 2012
I have used Bill Myer's Tricks and Tips for Sony Vegas quite a bit with version 10, so I cannot speak about 11 except that I am sure it can only be better. What I want to speak of is what I see as the integrity of Mr. Myers. He delivers on what he says he will do. He explains things in an easy to understand step by step fashion. I am not computer savvy at all. His screen-casts (video demonstrations) are very precise and clear - easy to understand and follow. As others have said, his videos are short and to the point. I like to open his tutorial on my laptop while I execute his step by step instructions on my desktop. For me that really simplifies and facilitates the learning process. I also have been greatly helped by the abundant and practical information he provides on his website. And what has truly earned him 5 stars with me is that he has helped me through some important questions I had through email, and that quite promptly I must add. I would not abuse the privilege however. You can't go wrong with this DVD. One last tip from me. Organize the tips and tricks that you found useful to you in your own document so that you can easily find it with future use. This will really help you if you only use the editor on occasion.

Page: 1 | 2