Profile for Daniel Kruzel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel Kruzel RSS Feed (Campbell, CA USA)

One Love - The Bob Marley All-Star Tribute
One Love - The Bob Marley All-Star Tribute
DVD ~ One Love-Bob Marley All-Star
Price: $14.99
36 used & new from $4.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Celebrate Bob Marley's Music!, January 11, 2001
Bob Marley's music speaks for itself. This DVD captures a concert in Jamaica where various artists gathered and performed, to celebrate his music.
And it is good. The video quality is clear, and the sound (mix) is equally crisp. I enjoyed watching the various artists perform Bob Marley's songs. The Reggae is excellent.
But I've got to say, there is something missing, aside from Bob Marley himself. Perhaps my opinion was/is affected by the appearance of RAP music on this celebration of Bob Marley's music. Believe me, I've tried to figure out what it is that appeals to people in regard to RAP, and I can't make a connection, at least not musically. I was enjoying the DVD until Rap appeared, effectively ruining my mood. Call me old fashioned and limited, but the riot cadence of RAP doesn't blend with Marley's music, which I happen to love.
My advice to consumers is to rent this DVD, and then decide whether or not you want to own it.
You may find that listening to Bob Marley himself, is the best.

Dick
Dick
DVD ~ Kirsten Dunst
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $14.88
25 used & new from $4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars DICK, January 17, 2000
This review is from: Dick (DVD)
If you can relax and let yourself enjoy this humorous distortion of history, you're going to be in for some big laughs. The acting is very good (Arlene and Betsy are terrific, and the man who portrays.."Dick", is definetly "tricky"), the photography is excellent, the soundtrack is top notch. Lots of extra features on the DVD. This is a truly fun movie.

The Prince of Egypt
The Prince of Egypt
DVD ~ Val Kilmer
Price: $5.99
77 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Prince of Egypt, December 11, 1999
This review is from: The Prince of Egypt (DVD)
The dynamics of beautiful art in animation, flowing seamlessly with sound and song, as it relates the powerful story of Moses, make this film a DVD flagship.