Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Heather Watkins > Reviews

Browse

Heather Watkins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather Watkins "RedPhoenixFC" RSS Feed (Hampton Roads VA)

New Retractable Rhinestone Bling Breakaway Lanyard Crystal Bling Badge Id Key Holder Required By Most Hospitals and Government Agencies! (Pink)
Offered by Wigspedia (USA)
Price: $5.00
3 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Response, July 31, 2012
When I first got the lanyard a few of the jewels fell off of the retracting portion. When I emailed the company they were very fast in sending out a new one and when I got it I was very happy to see they had not only sent me a new one, but also a small keychain one as well. I'm very happy with the product and even more impressed with the company.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Skin (1st Gen) - NEW - PINK CHROME MIRROR system skins faceplate decal mod
Offered by System Skins
Price: $11.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not stay on, April 15, 2009
When I first got this product the faceplate for the XBox 360 wouldn't even fit properly, so I gave up and threw it out. The rest fit great, but now it's already falling off and it's only been a few weeks. This really is a rip off for $20. I would not buy another one.