Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ryan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Champion Nutrition Super Heavyweight Gainer 1200 Ultra High-Density Mass Gainer, Chocolate Brownie , 6.6-Pound Plastic Jar
Price: $55.99
13 used & new from $42.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, but all sugar!, January 14, 2015
I bought this gainer because it does not have artificial sugar, but I failed to notice that the first ingredient is fructose and it has 57g of sugars per serving. This is a great gainer if you want to gain fat!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2015 10:36 AM PST

Classic Accessories Terrazzo 58992-EC Patio Fire Pit Cover
Classic Accessories Terrazzo 58992-EC Patio Fire Pit Cover
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $14.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy material, March 25, 2014
Fits my Landmann 26364 23-1/2-Inch Savannah Garden Light Fire Pit. Quality material that looks like it will stand up to weather and not tear. Great for the price.

Landmann 26364 23-1/2-Inch Savannah Garden Light Fire Pit, Black
Landmann 26364 23-1/2-Inch Savannah Garden Light Fire Pit, Black
Price: $117.11
35 used & new from $98.58

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, larger than expected, March 25, 2014
This is a great fire pit. It's large and has a screen even over the side holes to keep ash and coals from falling out. I put more than 5lbs of sand in the bottom as was recommended to raise the wood up higher since I do not usually have large fires. Works great! I bought the Terrazzo 58992-EC Patio Fire Pit Cover, which was cheap and thick and fits pretty well.

Xlear, Spry Natural Xylitol Gum, Spearmint, 600 Count
Xlear, Spry Natural Xylitol Gum, Spearmint, 600 Count
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $39.99
11 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars dentist recommended, tastes good and freshens breath, March 25, 2014
Price keeps going up, but still reasonable. I keep this in my car and I like that the pieces are not individually wrapped so I can grab a few and not have wrappers all over.

SignMart 6" x 12" Dogs In Yard Keep Gate Closed Sign
SignMart 6" x 12" Dogs In Yard Keep Gate Closed Sign

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, simple message, March 25, 2014
I especially ordered this sign because it does not imply that I know the dogs are dangerous which could be used against me in court if something did happen. This sign is the perfect size and has a straightforward message. I also like that it's made of metal. I am concerned that the red lettering will fade in the sun. I will update in a few months if this happens.

3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape, Silver, 1-Inch by 36-Inch
3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape, Silver, 1-Inch by 36-Inch
Price: $6.47
21 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on my motorcycle helmet, December 11, 2013
I was able to cut it easily to make some simple shapes to stick on my helmet. Reflects very well.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, May 16, 2013
Love the characters and the references. Definitely on top of current internet culture. I'm totally going to start using "aspies", hilarious.

Huot Metal Index Organizer Case for Drill Bits - Holds 29 Bits 1/16 to 1/2-inch, Made in USA
Offered by KO Tool Supply
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars bits fall out and racks get stuck, April 20, 2013
I've had this box for at least 10 years. Despite the "Double-sleeve racks" the bits still slip out and when they do they get wedged so you can't fold out the rack; and then when you try to get them out the rack gets bent very easily. Ironically I came on Amazon looking for a better bit organizer and this is the first one that popped up and seems to get great reviews. Well, I really hope there is a better one.

BonJour French Press Replacement Glass Carafe 3-Cup Universal Design
BonJour French Press Replacement Glass Carafe 3-Cup Universal Design
Price: $11.94
9 used & new from $11.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfects on my 3 cup Bodum, April 16, 2013
This fits great for my 3 cup Bodum French press and even seems like more durable glass. It's 5" high and a little over 2.75" wide.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ACME 07303 Set of 2 Gaucho Stool, 18-Inch, Walnut Finish
ACME 07303 Set of 2 Gaucho Stool, 18-Inch, Walnut Finish
Price: $56.78
13 used & new from $41.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stools, March 19, 2013
I read the reviews about being hard to assemble so I was ready with my impact driver and hex bit (same shape as an Allen wrench). With the proper tools the stools were a breeze to put together. They are very nice looking, sturdy stools. They turned out to be an excellent bargain!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2013 10:45 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3