Profile for Tony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tony RSS Feed (Franklin, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Enermax Mighty Card Reader (ECR501)
Enermax Mighty Card Reader (ECR501)
Price: $42.99
14 used & new from $35.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality control, December 12, 2014
USB 2.0 failed right outta the box. Windows wasn't able to recognize the USB 2.0 hub.

E-3lue Cobra EMS109BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
E-3lue Cobra EMS109BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
Offered by Kingplast
Price: $10.88
37 used & new from $3.90

2.0 out of 5 stars no longevity here!, November 29, 2013
It only lasted a year, left click started to act erratically. Not the best of all. Also buying at Amazon.com is gamble.

Amzer Soft Silicone Skin Fit Jelly Case Cover for Apple iPad 4 with Retina Display - Grey (AMZ95711)
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth 20 bucks!, August 23, 2013
I don't know how people can give 4 and 5 stars to this case, This case so flimsy and it stretches like hell especially trying to put it on. I makes a beautiful ipad look cheap and it doesn't look like it would provide any protection also it looks like that it will collect lots of dust and debris around the screen. But the worst part is that it's transparent not opaque like illustrated in picture. I'm returning this thing, who do ya think ya foolin'?

MoKo(TM) 360 Degree Rotatory Detachable Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 inch SM-T2100 / SM-T2110 Android Tablet, BLUE

2.0 out of 5 stars MoKo Flexible X-Line, August 3, 2013
This case has three (3) major flaws: 1: no cut out for the IR Blaster. 2: no cut out for the micro-sd card slot and 3: the power button and volume rocker are almost impossible to find and press. But what can I say... for 4 bucks...eh!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2013 2:40 PM PDT

AquaClear 110 Foam Insert
AquaClear 110 Foam Insert
Price: $6.38
14 used & new from $1.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 14, 2013
This review is from: AquaClear 110 Foam Insert (Misc.)
Just the right cut and fit. I don't know why everybody is giving so many bad reviews, it's a filter! It is designed and made for the aquaclear 110. What else you can ask for?

Samsung Galaxy S4 - Drop Tech - Ruggedized Case - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Drop Tech - Ruggedized Case - Black
Price: $25.97
4 used & new from $12.06

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre Case, June 11, 2013
This case will put a ding in your phone on the top part, also the screen is not so responsive and it distorts the nice HD quality on your screen. It makes the phone look cheap and chunky. The camera ring is tricky to put on. I don't like the idea of removing the flap for the IR sensor.

Chromo Inc USB Flat (Tangle Free) Charge and Sync Micro USB Cable - for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Mini, Note, Note 2, Blackberry Z10, Bold, Curve, Motorola Droid Razr, Razr Maxx, Razr 2, Droid X2, Milestone, Milestone X, Nokia Lumia 920, 800, HTC One, Vivid, Raider, Evo 3D, Droid Incredible 4G LTE - BLACK
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Sync cable, May 26, 2013
This cable will only charge the phone on the computer not sync like it advertises. If you really looking for a good sync cable, this is NOT it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2013 5:18 AM PDT

PMDG 737 NGX - Windows
PMDG 737 NGX - Windows
Offered by GameSeek
Price: $102.28
26 used & new from $66.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes all my other airplanes look bad! lol, May 8, 2013
This review is from: PMDG 737 NGX - Windows (CD-ROM)
I purchase this incredible add-on at the PMDG download website because I didn't wanna wait ;-) but still, you can get good deal here at Amazom.com. The title of my review almost says it all (If you been playing with flight simulator for long while, you know whatta mean!) And yes! all my other add-on aircraft (free or payware) including default looks bad comparing to this outstading replica of the Boeing 737 cockpit and model. Just about every switch, buttons, lights, sounds! works like the real thing. No cabin is provided in this model, but who really needs that? The real action is in the cockpit. :-)

AquaClear 110 Ammonia Remover Insert - 19.7 Ounces
AquaClear 110 Ammonia Remover Insert - 19.7 Ounces
Price: $7.29
9 used & new from $3.11

2.0 out of 5 stars CLOUDS WATER, January 9, 2013
This ammonia remover was useless, I didn't see any changes plus it made my water cloudy. I prefer the activated carbon over this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2013 11:27 AM PDT

AquaTop In-Line UV Sterilizer 10W - IL10UV
AquaTop In-Line UV Sterilizer 10W - IL10UV
Offered by TruAqua
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It works but it leaks, December 19, 2012
The first package I received was awfully packed and the item was broken inside, I'd call Amazon and sent me another one the next day, no big deal with that. The real issue here is the poorly construction of the barbed fittings attachments, rubber washers, housing and the lack of good instructions. I intended to use this Inline UV Sterilizer with my EHEIM 2213 canister filter, the hose didn't fit, the h3ll it won't! so I put some aquarium silicone gel on the barbed fittings and the hose went in like butter, Solved! next thing was the attachments that screws on to the housing, I also had to figure out what went with what, when I finally figure that out I screwed it on and it started to leak (good thing I was testing with air instead of water) I can the hear the hissing out of the fittings attachments, so I decided to put teflon tape (like in one review I read) on the housing treads. Sucker still leaked! I fiddle with for about 30 mins and I've notice that the black rubber washers wasn't seating properly **SIGH** the black rubber washers would kink when you tighten the fittings attachments to housing so I put some of that aquarium silicone gel on the washers and slowly tighten it to the housing while holding the barbed fittings straight up in place to prevent the washer from kinking again. And finally I'm done! no hissing so It's good to go.
When I attach this guy in my filter you won't believe where this thing started to leak... lol
Really!... it wasn't that bad after all, it was like a few drops around that plastic clear ring where you can see the uv light if it's on or off (I don't know how do you really called that) anyway I ended up putting some clear tape around the ring. I was tired! Later on I might put on a light film of clear silicone.

It's been 7 days now no leaks, and best of all and mainly is that my aquarium looks crazy crystal clear with no algae blooms!
I only turn on the sterilizer for 12 hours per day. I gave it four stars because of the hassle of the leaking problem. Initially I was gonna give it three stars but this thing really works if you get it to work right.
Comment Comment | Permalink