Profile for knittingdragonflies > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

knittingdragonflies RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt, Fossil, Medium
Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt, Fossil, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and good looking also!, September 17, 2014
I so love these shirts, I have bought the same shirt in as many colors that I can for my husband, very nice looking and good quality, True to fit.
Cool to wear, drys super fast, great to take on trips. And I like that they look nice to wear just out and about, he doesn't look like he is going off to the jungle!

Coleman Large Dual Action Hand Pump
Coleman Large Dual Action Hand Pump
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $24.49
12 used & new from $14.26

5.0 out of 5 stars It only takes minutes to inflate and deflate!, September 17, 2014
We use this all of the time! I bought it for a air mattress, love that it blows things up and it reverses so it totally deflates, I can actually store any product back in the original box. It only takes minutes to inflate and deflate! Great!!

Due North Foot Rubz Foot Hand and Back Massage Ball
Due North Foot Rubz Foot Hand and Back Massage Ball
Price: $6.09
18 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantar Fasciitis be gone!, September 17, 2014
I stand up all day, and thought I would give these a try, I run and walk a lot and they feel great at the end of the day, or in between work and running, great to loosen up my feet. Plantar Fasciitis be gone!

1/2 Oz Amber Glass Bottle with Glass Eye Dropper (15ml) - Pack of 10
1/2 Oz Amber Glass Bottle with Glass Eye Dropper (15ml) - Pack of 10
Offered by Eclectic Supply
Price: $8.49
5 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Bottles, September 17, 2014
Nice little bottles. I'm using them for my essential oils and even, found they were good to place some cosmetic products in from larger bottles to travel with. They are glass, but I just wrap them separately in a piece of paper towel. No leaks and I love that I can see what I have in them.

Wardley Premium Shrimp Pellets, 9-Ounce
Wardley Premium Shrimp Pellets, 9-Ounce
Price: $3.67
18 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Dissolve well, not too mushy or waxy, September 17, 2014
Yummy, well my fish think so. I couldn't find these anywhere, so I stocked up here and put the extra cans in the freezer. My clown loaches, plecos and cory's love these, along with my angelfish!
I had a more expensive brand from a pet store and they were gummy and waxy, they wouldn't dissolve and no one would eat them.
These are great and at a good price.

Andis High Quality Plastic Universal Snap-On Large Pet Clipper Comb, Size F, 32mm
Price: $8.94
2 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good universal clipper guard, September 17, 2014
This fits my Andis clipper, it is made well and universal. 1.25 inch long clipper guard. I have a Andis Envy and it fits well on it.

MuchBuy Unisex Running Bum Bag Travel Handy Hiking Sport Fanny Pack Waist Belt Zip Pouch (Rose)
Offered by ekeamart-Ships from NJ, United States
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds more, yet doesn't look like a "fanny pack", September 17, 2014
I like this to walk/run with, I use it when I'm going on longer routes. It doesn't look so "fanny pack", it is flat and lays nice next to my body. I usually put in on with my shirt over it, and I can't tell it is there. It holds quite a bit. I like it.

GOGO Thick Solid Color Wristband with Zipper / Wrist Wallet - Navy
GOGO Thick Solid Color Wristband with Zipper / Wrist Wallet - Navy
Offered by ATAFA
Price: $2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to hold my FitBit, September 17, 2014
Perfect for my fitbit, I use this for sleeping instead of the band it came with. This one is soft and comfortable, also the zipper pouch keeps it secure. I should have bought another to hold my key etc. when running. Easy to hand wash and lay flat to dry. Love it!

Medicine Mama's Apothecary Vmagic Vulva Care and Intimate Skin Cream, 2 Ounce
Medicine Mama's Apothecary Vmagic Vulva Care and Intimate Skin Cream, 2 Ounce
Price: $22.40
6 used & new from $21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Grail night time eye cream, July 31, 2014
I used this for a long time before writing a review. I will say it is a good personal lubricant, natural, if you are used to other lubricants, it does not have the silicone "slip" feel, it is more greasy. I actually found by accident that is is a fab eye cream! I also use this on scraps and cuts. But hands down the best eye cream (night time) I use. I have crepey eye skin and this is the only thing that helps it. I put it on before bed, and when I wake up, my eyes look great! I apply to upper lids and under eye also. Right now this is my HG night time eye cream.

Tradekmk(TM) New Fashional S-style Hard Soft TPU Shell Protective Case Cover Fit For Apple iPod Touch 5(Clear Pink),Sent Stylus Pen
Offered by tradekmk
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protecting with no added bulk, smooth enough to slip into pockets without grabbing fabrics, July 9, 2014
Perfect fit, love the color, good price, prompt delivery, The rubber is cushy yet firm. It protects my ipod if I drop it, but the outside is smooth and slicker than some rubber ones, it does not "catch" on pockets or purse. Slips in nicely, very snug case, doesn't make my ipod any bigger. Highly recommend. I had this in clear, and that one was great but discolored after 6 months and I couldn't clean it off. Hoping this pink one will stay bright and pretty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8