Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for knittingdragonflies > Reviews

Browse

knittingdragonfl...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 107

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

knittingdragonflies RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Pilot MR Retro Pop Collection Fountain Pen, Turquoise Barrel with Dots Accent, Medium Nib, Black Ink (91446)
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $14.82
10 used & new from $14.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fountain pen for a newbie or experienced user., May 6, 2016
Great looking pen, easy to ink and get writing. Love the color & size of the pen and is easy to hold and write with. Planning on buying another one. Great first fountain pen. Good price point for the quality! I bought Pilot Namiki IC100 Fountain Pen Ink Cartridge, Black, 12 count, here on Amazon, to use instead of the manual inking bladder. So you can do either!

Anthony's Organic Chia Seeds 2.5lbs, Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
Anthony's Organic Chia Seeds 2.5lbs, Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
Offered by Anthony's Goods
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chia seeds I've purchased!, May 6, 2016
I've had a different sellers Chia seeds before, These are fresh and swell more than any I've bought. Nice texture & flavor, fast shipping. Will repurchase.

Pilot Namiki IC100 Fountain Pen Ink Cartridge, Black, 12 Cartridges per Pack (69100)
Price: $5.29
35 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy ink cartridge!, May 6, 2016
Great product, Ink is good looking, smooth and black, easy to install into pen, at good price and shipping

HoneyLife Fitbit One fashion Pink Silicone Replacement Wristband Bracelet/ Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker Accessory Band with Safety Clasp
Offered by HoneyLife
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my FitBit One perfectly!, April 28, 2016
Fits my fitbit one perfectly. I love that I now have the option to wear it on my wrist! I was getting tired of putting it on my clothing & forgetting to take it off! Great option. I do think that it counts some extra steps with a lot of arm movement, Thanks HoneyLife for this option! Make sure you are buying the HoneyLife band, I have had others that look the same but do not fit.

Isotoner Women's Classic Satin Ballerina Slipper, Cream, Medium
Isotoner Women's Classic Satin Ballerina Slipper, Cream, Medium
Price: $15.95
6 used & new from $12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy grail slippers!, April 27, 2016
I had a pair of these slippers for years and loved them. Lasted and always made my feet happy. I loved that the sole was leather (leather like?) so I can slip outside to the mailbox or out with the dogs in good weather. Yet they are soft enough to pull my feet under me on the sofa. They hug my feet and are so comfy to wear when I get home from a long day from work on my feet. The sole has a layer of foam and is cushy to walk on. The only problem is my dog wants to chew them, she ate my last ones (new dog) and is already eyeing these (while they are on my feet) I'm so glad I know where I can get another pair if anything happens to these! They are my holy grail of slippers!!

Carhartt Men's Knit Hat With Visor,Black,One Size
Carhartt Men's Knit Hat With Visor,Black,One Size
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workhorse of a hat for a working man or woman, yet looks good, April 27, 2016
Bought this for my husband. He has sensitivity to light and is outdoors a lot. Brim does the job. I like that it looks stylish. Even pulled all of the way down, over ears there is still some hat volume on top of head, slouchy like. Easy care, fit as expected.

Home Prefer Men's Outdoor Newsboy Hat Winter Warm Thick Knit Beanie Cap with Visor Black
Offered by Home Prefer
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and functional, yet stylish, April 27, 2016
Love this hat! It pulls down over my ears if I want to. Inside is lined with fleece. Outside is acrylic/wool blend with a nice fat ribbed knit stitch. Brim is sturdy and keeps the sun/snow glare from my eyes. Warm and does the job, but looks good! I would recommend and am going to buy another one! Suitable for man or woman. Pulls down or able to wear pushed up to look slouchy. Fit as expected.

Best PILOT TROOPER Brown Shell AVIATOR Faux Leather Hat USHANKA Trapper Men and Women 7 1/8
Offered by ULTRAFINO PANAMA HAT
Price: $20.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warm hat with visor!, April 23, 2016
Great hat to keep my husbands head warm. He is sensitive to light and wanted a winter hat that would cover his ears with a brim. This hat does fit a bit small, we ordered it larger to fit, and it was perfect. The brim does not hit his eyeglasses and the ear flaps can be worn up or down. The chin strap has multiple snaps that secure the flap either way. The faux leather is a distressed thick canvas.

2 pieces 20g bioplast micro nose ring L-Shaped White bendable flexible tiny stud bar pin unique BEPV
Offered by bodyjewellery
Price: $15.00
2 used & new from $3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Best retainer I've found!, February 4, 2016
Nice item, I work in the health field and cannot have facial piercings, this is the best retainer that I have found, will buy more!
Thanks!

16g 3/8 Internally Threaded with 4mm Clear CZ Crystal Prong Set Labret Monroe Cute Lip Cartilage BFMK
Offered by bodyjewellery
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly and great size! Good quality, February 4, 2016
Lovely item! Sparkly and great size! Had a problem and seller as prompt and courteous with me! Will repeat buy! Thanks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11