Profile for pmk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pmk RSS Feed

The Good Wife, Season 1
The Good Wife, Season 1
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the first episode, January 14, 2014
Subsequent episodes had me semi invested. I'm lukewarm about the Will pairing. I feel like this is supposed to be like a Meredith/Derrick type of relationship but it really does not pull you in. (just my opinion)

Our Global Environment: A Health Perspective
Our Global Environment: A Health Perspective
by Anne Nadakavukaren
Price: $47.11
68 used & new from $29.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative Text, January 1, 2014
Used this book for my Environmental Health class and I found it very helpful and useful even in other courses. The author provides a lot of information that is easy to understand,

High Sierra Swerve Backpack, Sunglasses Fuchsia/Pink, 19x13x7.75-Inch
High Sierra Swerve Backpack, Sunglasses Fuchsia/Pink, 19x13x7.75-Inch
Offered by Big Game Vendor
Price: $66.00
4 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, January 1, 2014
It has lasted a month in a household where my oldest daughter has went through 2 backpacks in a month. It is cushioned in the back so that is helpful as these kids pack so much stuff in the packs. I recommend.

Mets Classic Metal Auto Tag Embossed
Mets Classic Metal Auto Tag Embossed
Offered by Tag City Inc
Price: $6.19
3 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tag, August 12, 2013
Great tag that looked better than I thought it would (based on the photo). Perfect for the Mets fan in your home.

Saving Ben
Saving Ben
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first novel, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Saving Ben (Kindle Edition)
This is a great NA novel. For those unfamiliar with NA, this is basically a genre encompassing main characters in the 18-23 age range. This means we get a nice college story.

Farley created a great cast of characters that really drew me in. I find myself having to continue reading - I could not put the book down.

Personally, the book was not what I thought. I thought it would be some nice coming of age story about a young woman discovering herself - but honey it was WAY MORE! This was a psychological thriller. The only qualm I had was the ending in which I felt I still had unanswered questions - I wanted to see where one particular relationship went. Here's hoping that the author does a novella to wrap things up.

45w AC Adapter for Apple iBook G4 PowerBook G4 A1036
45w AC Adapter for Apple iBook G4 PowerBook G4 A1036
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, April 5, 2013
I had bigger issues than just needing an adapter, which I later found out. I have no doubt that this would have worked though:)

Falling Star
Falling Star
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable but abrupt, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Falling Star (Kindle Edition)
"Natalie Daniels's husband just dumped her. Her boss is scheming to replace her. And she's falling in love with her sexy Australian TV news agent who's about to propose to somebody else."

I really enjoyed it but felt the book fell into this trend I'm seeing where authors just abruptly wrap up a story. I felt like the ending was rushed and thorough information was not explained or fleshed out

DEAD(ish)
DEAD(ish)
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars crazy story, August 27, 2012
This review is from: DEAD(ish) (Kindle Edition)
story was crazy. It was a quick read that I got for free and I seriously can't say I was impressed or entertained

Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
by Adam Mansbach
Price: $12.67
98 used & new from $2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars great, witty bedtime story, August 27, 2012
I totally plan on buying the other version and I love the picture of the guy who looks a whole lot like Samuel L. Jackson. This book is a gem.