Profile for Historical Fiction 4 Me! > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Historical Fiction 4 Me! RSS Feed (Phoenix, Arizona)

First Born (Widescreen Edition)
First Born (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Elisabeth Shue
Price: $7.92
79 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Um.... What?, August 19, 2007
The first hour of this movie was great! All of the creepy moments, the weird things happening all around her and the clues to what is causing it all.

Then it just got stupid. Really, really stupid. I won't spoil the ending, but it just made me mad! What did the diary mean? Who was the girl at the grocery store? What happened to the girl who lived in the house, was she the girl on the bus? What was that doll? What was the thing the nanny hid under the crib? All of the cryptic clues and scary moments equalled absolutly nothing when this movie was over. Not a single question answered.

Why even put that stuff in there if you aren't going to use it later?
What a waste of time. A psychological thriller this movie is NOT.

Celestron 21045 114mm Equatorial PowerSeeker Telescope
Celestron 21045 114mm Equatorial PowerSeeker Telescope
Price: $129.00
15 used & new from $106.51

4.0 out of 5 stars A good value for the $$, October 17, 2006
I bought this scope as a b-day gift for my hubby who has never owned a telescope before. It was fairly simple to put together, and we found the directions to be very helpful and accurate.

We first tried to view the moon. The finder was a little tricky and it took us about 30 minutes to get the moon aligned so we could really see all the details. It produced a very crisp image with lots of detail. We have been able to view constellations and a few planets also with this telescope and have been impressed with the clarity of the images. It seems there is a learning curve with the eye pieces and finder. Once you get used to it you can find what you are looking for pretty quickly though.

This telescope is not a professional grade scope, and for someone who has used telescopes before or has owned one it may not be enough scope for them.

We have found it to be very sturdy and were very happy that it came with lots of extras other telescopes in this price range leave out. The software helped us out a lot, and just having an accessory tray to put extra pieces on while viewing is a nice bonus.

For a first time telescope this one is great! I'm very impressed by the quality I got for what I paid.