Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for lisa > Reviews

Browse

lisa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lisa RSS Feed

Hand Painted Floral Rectangular Tablecloth (Scarlet Red, 60" X 104")
Hand Painted Floral Rectangular Tablecloth (Scarlet Red, 60" X 104")
Offered by Banarsi Designs
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful! I would definitely buy from this company again, September 11, 2014
It is beautiful! I would definitely buy from this company again.

ASUS ROG G55VW 15-Inch Gaming Laptop [OLD VERSION]
ASUS ROG G55VW 15-Inch Gaming Laptop [OLD VERSION]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed., August 18, 2012
I got this product about 5 days ago, and although it has been a short period of time, I have just been amazed with the performance of it. I am going to make a pro/con list and write a review.
Pros-
High resolution
Insanely fast for gaming
A nice screen
Back lit keyboard
Quiet and cool
Desktop like keyboard
Battery life
Track pad (not a great one coming from an ex mac user, but it is a pretty good one for not being Apple)
Speed
Speed
Easy use
USB 3.0
Design and Finish

There is probably more that I am missing, but I love it. Not every computer is perfect so here are some cons

Cons-
Space bar squeaks after a few days
Sound is awful
Sound at first is too loud (adjust it by right clicking and clicking Volume control panel)
Weight (this thing is heavy)
Microphone had buzzing sound all the time (again fixed by lowering the microphone boost.)
Start up times are a bit slow (I want an SSD, but need my memory)

Review
So I got this computer after deciding not to build my own gaming rig for about the same price. I don't think I made a mistake. I am an ex mac user, and as much as I loved macs, I was getting too little for too much, which is why I chose an i7 and a gtx 660 over an i5 and some crappy graphics card. This thing is pure power, and you can move it with ease. Although it is heavy, when you have something this powerful, the things got to go somewhere. Don't have too much to review because you can see everything above, but I really love this computer and would recommend it to anyone.