Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Denise M. Law > Reviews

Browse

Denise M. Law's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Denise M. Law "Mike Law" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Subtle is the Lord: The Science and the Life of Albert Einstein
Subtle is the Lord: The Science and the Life of Albert Einstein
Price: $13.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book!, June 23, 2016
Wonderful book very smooth and clear, some use of math but not beyond a good high school level, think l'll read it again to savory it more.

A Christmas Memory:  My Greatest Gift: (A Kindle Single)
A Christmas Memory: My Greatest Gift: (A Kindle Single)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Story, March 9, 2015
A LIGHT HEARTED STORY THAT READS SMOOTHLY AND STAYS WITHIN THE LIMITS OF PLAUSIBILITY.

Rocket Man: Robert H. Goddard and the Birth of the Space Age
Rocket Man: Robert H. Goddard and the Birth of the Space Age
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, October 21, 2014
A good read about the man, his dream, and his pluck and those that believed in him. I enjoyed this book.

Parallel Worlds: Fact or Fiction?
Parallel Worlds: Fact or Fiction?

Good read

An Easy French Reader: Un Village En France (Easy French Readers t. 3) (French Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good beginning French reader, October 2, 2014
A good beginning French reader .... all the books by the author are fun reads for a beginning language learner.

Thermo for Normals: Everyday Thermodynamics for Non-scientists
Thermo for Normals: Everyday Thermodynamics for Non-scientists

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 2, 2014
Well written and a good read .... I liked it.

NASA's Flight Aerodynamics Introduction (Annotated and Illustrated)
NASA's Flight Aerodynamics Introduction (Annotated and Illustrated)
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 2, 2014
Good book ..... for the curious, people like me.

True BASIC Bronze Edition v6
True BASIC Bronze Edition v6
Offered by lakeplacegames
Price: $74.99
2 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning package for a nominal price, yet capable of much more., July 14, 2014
Great product, I developed a software package called: CO-SOLVE-IT! with an earlier version of True Basic for DOS/MAC. I began with the most affordable and least expensive version called "Bronze" (to learn the fundamentals of programming) on both Windows and MAC computers, as I learned to program I graduated to the most comprehensive version then called: PRO today "GOLD"

True BASIC Gold Edition v5.5
True BASIC Gold Edition v5.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, I developed a software package called: CO-SOLVE-IT! on an earlier version of True Basic, continued with GOLD, July 14, 2014
GOLD was especially useful in the migration of code from DOS to WINDOWS. As my project grew from a few kilobytes to Megabytes of compiled code TRUE. BASIC met my needs. As we all know technology evolves rapidly and keeping code current is a challenge, TB Basic has tools that helps keep code up to date. For example:
My project spanned years and earlier bits of code written in other version of BASIC were easy to migrate to TRUE BASIC because conversion tools are included in TRUE BASIC Silver and GOLD editions. TODAY,
I still use both TB Silver and GOLD and dabble with improvements to my software CO-SOLVE-IT!. Found on the Internet as shareware in the mid 1990's when the Internet was new, and proving is power to distributed a useful simulation tool for predicting solvent and polymer interactions and other solvent properties useful to the Paints, Cleaners, and Ink printing industries. True Basic made it possible, a great learning tool and product development tool.

Inside The Centre: The Life of J. Robert Oppenheimer
Inside The Centre: The Life of J. Robert Oppenheimer

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, July 13, 2014
Well written, and a different treatment of a complex and gifted man.
I read this book in installments so that I had time to think things through. I have also read several other biographies on J. Robert Oppenheimer and while others are very good this was the best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3